Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://www.balenciaga.com/en-us/cropped-blazer-black-698897TMT191072.html

https://www.balenciaga.com/en-us/space-shoe-black-689242W0FOC1001.html

https://www.balenciaga.com/en-us/limited-edition---paris-high-top-sneaker-full-destroyed-white-726176W3RCD9010.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Its cuz u gay haha

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
You get the suit tailored I think. Idk I have some cowboy boots for when it's time to dress up

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
It's embedding images that you don't understand.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Fashion is like a fine wine; it comes from a store and costs money.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
good luck getting laid in 2022 if you don't have one of these bad boys for every day of the week

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I used to work for Balenciaga and I got some shoes from them and they're perfectly fine experimental concepts.

Why Balenciaga in particular? You want dumb loving clothes some of the smaller designer companies are gonna rock your world.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Barudak posted:

I used to work for Balenciaga and I got some shoes from them and they're perfectly fine experimental concepts.

Why Balenciaga in particular? You want dumb loving clothes some of the smaller designer companies are gonna rock your world.

Shoes comfy?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This idiot looks like a 12 year old wearing his dad's suit. Good luck trying to get anyone to take you seriously ever.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

gleebster posted:

Shoes comfy?

Yeah. They're basically made entirely out of nylon straps so they contour to your exact footshape and size. Id never pay for em cause Im a cheapskate but if you had globs of money they seemed a good buy, and were very popular for that reason.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
What if a suit but it doens't fit and you can trip?

Also you're physically incapable of smiling while wearing it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

its all nice on rice posted:

What if a suit but it doens't fit and you can trip?

Also you're physically incapable of smiling while wearing it.

You stupid rear end bitch never heard of a zoot suit?

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
you put intentionally dumb looking stuff on an expressionless person with cheekbones and sell it for four figures. That's about it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Come on at least post the Louis Vuitton "city growing off of your jacket" outfit from last year.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

When it comes to suits, the more fabric the better. Those square rear end bitch made suits that fit perfect are pathetic, u need to be draped in that poo poo like royalty

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Yaldabaoth posted:

This idiot looks like a 12 year old wearing his dad's suit. Good luck trying to get anyone to take you seriously ever.

You don't wear a suit like that to be taken seriously, you wear a suit like that to get laid.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Maybe the suit shrinks you when you put it on???

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

This looks like it would be more authentic to make at home with an old pair of hi tops, a pocket knife and a marker.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’ve been dressing like that for years. Fashionistas are finally catching up to me

Barudak
May 7, 2007

By the way if you wanna be a real condescending rear end in a top hat about highfashion being worthless, all you gotta do is pointout even major 10 figures for a jacket brands don't bother to match the pattern across seams. Thats loving basic rear end tailoring and they can't be arsed to do it.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r7X3f2gFz4

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

So jorts and an Emperor’s New Groove “No Touchy” tee shirt is out?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

where can I buy kanye's giant stupid boots

Barudak
May 7, 2007

bossy lady posted:

They're Balenciaga

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You stupid rear end bitch never heard of a zoot suit?

I think you will find that you can still walk in a zoot suit.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
If you wear a zoot suit you better be a cartoon wolf voiced by Cab Calloway or something.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

90s swing dancing revivalists ahoy.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

bossy lady posted:

wearing those boots will just make you look like you're compensating for something

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Barudak posted:

Yeah. They're basically made entirely out of nylon straps so they contour to your exact footshape and size. Id never pay for em cause Im a cheapskate but if you had globs of money they seemed a good buy, and were very popular for that reason.

Groovy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sourdough Sam posted:

If you wear a zoot suit you better be a cartoon wolf voiced by Cab Calloway or something.

Quit being a coward

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I've seen a sweater from my Bengali brother in-law's factory go for $30 in a JC Penney and $600 at a Nordstrom. They just sewed a different label in.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
a zoot suit with a neat pleat and a split sit

voted 2

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

it brings you back to the joy of being a child and putting on your dad's suit jacket, a purer happier time

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

you think fashion is bad? You think the zoot suit is the worst you can do? gamers have been wearing poo poo like the boot suit since the 80s

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Looks like they got the grandmas boy weirdo to do some modelling for them which is kinda cool.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Poohs Packin posted:

Looks like they got the grandmas boy weirdo to do some modelling for them which is kinda cool.

This is just 90s Ben Davis cholo fashion.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Poohs Packin posted:

Keanu's cousin really went in a different direction.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

anyway stuff like this is pure marketing, they put out some goofy products next to $5000 price tags that go viral and get sent around because people want to talk about how incredibly dumb they are for that price, which makes people associate balenciaga with high prices and then when people go into the balenciaga store or what the gently caress ever they do they see the $350 baseball caps or whatever that look cheap in comparison and they buy it because it seems like a steal compared to normal balenciaga prices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

and lol that some marketing execs managed to brand that concept as an entire "fashion" industry