Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

hbag posted:

that reminds me i was planning on cleaning out an empty olive oil bottle and filling it with apple juice so i can take fuckin swigs of it in public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttC7KbE_uDo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i can’t watch that one

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

making GBS threads out olive oil sounds like no fun

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

that’s why you leave it to the professionals, like la beast

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
that guys still alive?

drat. made of sterner stuff than the rest of us

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I ate so much smoked meat at my buddy’s place it was amazing.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
it's weird you guys cry so much. just listen to metal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUHfNiLiiKk

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

SmokaDustbowl posted:

also I am saving this post so I can throw it back in your face when you've been on hormones for a month or two lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

also I am saving this post so I can throw it back in your face when you've been on hormones for a month or two lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

bump_fn posted:

i said italy not sicily

idk anything about the mediterranean. there's some triremes down there

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

SmokaDustbowl posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUHfNiLiiKk

Like so?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6rBHaOmXMo

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

gross

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iboBawOFhi0

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

Or like this?
https://youtu.be/6b5XHOuxk2U

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

suddenly realizing i need/want a slightly flatter stomach
also lol IPL machines are expensive

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

panic attack on a moving train gamer style get me out of this loving coffin

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

hbag posted:

panic attack on a moving train gamer style get me out of this loving coffin

it's more like a big tube

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

hbag posted:

suddenly realizing i need/want a slightly flatter stomach
also lol IPL machines are expensive

working out is good

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Captain Foo posted:

working out is good

i have no idea what exercises to do
i own at sit-ups though

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

hbag posted:

i own at sit-ups though

what you do is use every machine at the gym. just do 3 of them a day until you've done a complete circuit

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

hbag posted:

i own at sit-ups though

do squats with as much weight as u can handle. this is the way

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

if you're into bdsm then check out the pilates studio

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
For the stomach, look up TVA exercises, as well as planking. Yes, that's unironically what planking is good for.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

endlessmonotony posted:

For the stomach, look up TVA exercises, as well as planking. Yes, that's unironically what planking is good for.

I've been told all my life you can't spot reduce stomach fat. You just have to lower your body fat until it starts coming off your belly.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

akadajet posted:

I've been told all my life you can't spot reduce stomach fat. You just have to lower your body fat until it starts coming off your belly.

what if i want to move the fat elsewhere

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

akadajet posted:

You can't.

But you can improve muscle tone and that makes your stomach look flatter. Then you can throw in dumbbell flys, lateral raises, squats, side leg lifts to make your stomach look flatter by comparison, and round it out with downward facing dog and bridge pose to have enough endurance to keep the pose.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

endlessmonotony posted:

You can't.

But you can improve muscle tone and that makes your stomach look flatter. Then you can throw in dumbbell flys, lateral raises, squats, side leg lifts to make your stomach look flatter by comparison, and round it out with downward facing dog and bridge pose to have enough endurance to keep the pose.

what if i instead sit on my rear end at a computer day and night eating cheeseburgers and tacos?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

hbag posted:

what if i want to move the fat elsewhere

bodies do not work that way.

the trick to losing fat is calories out > calories in. the easiest way to do this is by increasing the first half of the inequality by lifting a weight and raising your heartrate for a while. build some muscle by working out. you'll look better and feel better plus you get the added bonus of an increased natural caloric burn rate.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

ok but what if i want to move the fat elsewhere

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

hbag posted:

ok but what if i want to move the fat elsewhere

not possible. you cannot relocate fat other than via surgical means. if you want some cake, do some squats. that's how you earn the thiccness.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

nudgenudgetilt posted:

what if i instead sit on my rear end at a computer day and night eating cheeseburgers and tacos?

You can't wear JoJo-rear end flashy outfits to out-nerd the ttrpg crowd.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

you are also quite literally at the absolute best time in your life to work out. right now is your peak opportunity. start lifting weights, doing cardio, and eating a lot. you'll gain weight in very good ways while losing fat in the places you want to lose it. by working out now and building a good foundation, you set yourself up for a much happier aging process as your desiccated husk begins to wither and deteriorate.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

gently caress it i could do squats

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr. Nice! posted:

you are also quite literally at the absolute best time in your life to work out. right now is your peak opportunity. start lifting weights, doing cardio, and eating a lot. you'll gain weight in very good ways while losing fat in the places you want to lose it. by working out now and building a good foundation, you set yourself up for a much happier aging process as your desiccated husk begins to wither and deteriorate.

Even if you like stop doing it later in life, the good work is still there and will be a bulwark against bad aging traits. I had a gun held to my head from 18-24 to get me to run 3 times a day and it really has made the transition to sedentary bunker life less fattening.

Also it is never too late to learn how to breath.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

honestly i just want a flat stomach and nice rear end so squats it is

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

bought a crop top like a year ago and you loving bet im wearing it once i can make it work

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

hbag posted:

honestly i just want a flat stomach and nice rear end so squats it is

yeah squats will get you there. squats are one of the best things you can do in life.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

being in shape rules. take it from a millionaire bodybuilder, being very sexy and rich is all it's cracked up to be

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Mr. Nice! posted:

yeah squats will get you there. squats are one of the best things you can do in life.

squats are great, i like overhead presses too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

lifting weights does not burn an appreciable amount of calories