Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Raluek posted:

goth twink batman is a good look tbh
:hmmyes:

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

Raluek posted:

when zoë kravitz and the batman are having a moment, and she makes a throwaway joke about them running off together and having a love affair and adventures and calling it "the bat and the cat" i was like "this is the movie that we'd like to see, rather than this dour slog"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
directors hate to make movies people actually want to see out of a fear of pandering to the audience, rather they make movies that prove that good movies could exist in theory

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

I remember almost nothing about The Batman film and I wasn't even drunk when I watched it, I think I liked it though?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I remember almost nothing about The Batman film and I wasn't even drunk when I watched it, I think I liked it though?

I thought it was alright but had some real slow bits and gf just thought it could have been half the length

the good parts were good and twilight fella was a good batman imo. and joker was actually a great villain. better than jim carrey

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
fuckin actually can’t believe they just gave jim carrey a suit with questions marks on it and made him like an comically-evil jester

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mr freeze

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

I mean I don't remember much about it other than it being the first time I was horny for batman 🤷🏻‍♀️

*ahem*

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

https://twitter.com/wills_account/status/1530742819673227264?s=20

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

the only good Batman movie is LEGO Batman

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

and in their secret lair, redpos plan their fiendish revenge against green and amber

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

I mean don't knock Paul Dano's performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9uEJ7d5cNE

This is disappointing.

Paul Dano loving kills in Escape at Dannemora.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Raluek posted:

Timothée Chalamet Batman when

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

ultravoices posted:

when zoë kravitz and the batman are having a moment, and she makes a throwaway joke about them running off together and having a love affair and adventures and calling it "the bat and the cat" i was like "this is the movie that we'd like to see, rather than this dour slog"

YOSPOS images thread v1.9: This Dour Slog

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
thought the aesthetic was very good and liked about 1/2 to 2/3rds of it. the last third was pretty bad

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

the amount of Paul Dano Riddler/ Robert Pattinson Batman shipping on the web is loving enormous now- a friend is 100% all in on it and going nuts reposting art on her twitter all the time.

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 20:23 on May 30, 2022

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
make it camp as gently caress. give me a baz luhrmann feverdream.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

ultravoices posted:

make it camp as gently caress. give me a baz luhrmann feverdream.

we already have the the Elvis biopic, thank you

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

thought the aesthetic was very good and liked about 1/2 to 2/3rds of it. the last third was pretty bad

yeah i’m with ya

on the other hand

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

echinopsis posted:

yeah i’m with ya

on the other hand

what the gently caress is that awful monstrosity of a pizza

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Timothée Chalamet Batman when

in our dreams, friend

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i liked edward batman. it tries to be a detective story which is what the old old batman comics were like

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Battinson was directed by someone who really dug the whole vibe from Se7en, and I can get behind that.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Roosevelt posted:

i liked edward batman. it tries to be a detective story which is what the old old batman comics were like

Yeah same. I also enjoyed that the batmobile wasn't some super secret military machine but a home built musclecar with no budget concerns that felt like it was going to explode while driving it.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

waywt

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

lmfao

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

MrQueasy posted:

we already have the the Elvis biopic, thank you

i wonder who would play johnny depp when he gets his movie? i vote for halsey joel osment for "old johnny" :corsair:

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

here's a cool business idea, a site like tiktok, but the videos can only be 15 seconds long, so you only get the quick payoff easy-scroll kind of content rather than this overlong thing. i think it'd make a real splash.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

I was horny for Michael Keaton once.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

thunderball is a solid movie. not the best of the connery bonds, but still great

should rewatch from russia with love tonight, hmm

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Kazinsal posted:

thunderball is a solid movie. not the best of the connery bonds, but still great

just watched it two nights ago, quite alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

here's a cool business idea, a site like tiktok, but the videos can only be 15 seconds long, so you only get the quick payoff easy-scroll kind of content rather than this overlong thing. i think it'd make a real splash.

6 seconds.