Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Yesss the blood starts to flow. MORE GOALS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lmao

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Hahaha welp, Mike Smith experience rolling now

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

The Mike Smith Experience

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
15 seconds lmao

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Good on those parents for getting their kiddos some hearing protection.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

waffle enthusiast posted:

The Mike Smith Experience

*Sick guitar riff*

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
We're due the JMFJ gift still

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Not really Smith's fault on either but also lol Mike Smith

Kale
May 14, 2010

Oh no Smitty no Smitty :ohdear:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Get the hoooooooook

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

well well well

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Good push back

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Oilers wtf

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1D1l7mdgU8

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Dear God, that's three goals on three straight shots, isn't it?

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Kylo_Ren_more.gif

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lol

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
god i am so mad we lost to a team with Mike Smith

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Kadri's got 3pts in 6 minutes

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Dear God, that's three goals on three straight shots, isn't it?

It is!

Lmao at that D change and blown coverage

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Three goals on 19 shots isn't hideous.

Three goals on three shots, however.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1D1l7mdgU8

edit: haha and i got beat on it

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Excellent. Just excellent.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Incredible

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

lol

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Fireball has a commercial with closed captioning overlays.

Too bad for the hearing impaired who miss out on that Big Freedia-esque music, the name for which escapes me presently.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

just lmao at any team that lost a series to the oilers

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Our fast break / transition game is worse than the Avs'... By a long shot.

We got bit by Hyman and Mcdavid forcing the play... Or something

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

CBJSprague24 posted:

Fireball has a commercial with closed captioning overlays.

If it plays in sports bars that don't have it on by default, that's kinda smart

Kale
May 14, 2010

They're not even like the greatest shots in the world either, just shots. You're telling me he couldn't save that Manson slapper?

e: There was an Edmonton player in the way too. No block?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

gently caress off Avs, can't you at least pretend to make it interesting

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm listening to this on Avs home radio and holy moly these guys have REALLY gotten chipper!

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Needs moar goals

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Kale posted:

They're not even like the greatest shots in the world either, just shots. You're telling me he couldn't save that Manson slapper?

e: There was an Edmonton player in the way too. No block?

It looked like the shot just barely deflected off of that player’s stick—I think it was Archibald?—but yeah.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Who needs a goalie when you have Makar

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
This game needs more stoppages due to icing.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

fermun posted:

This game needs more stoppages due to icing.

I can’t believe you’ve done this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

When did the full on two handed shove at the blue line become a thing? I swear I don’t remember this last year.