Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

guy who calls in with his phone with terrible sound quality even though he's sitting in front of a computer with a headset that would make him much more audible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
guy who's mic keeps fading in and out in a consistent way such that everybody has just learned what they're saying

guy who does translation for bad mic guy when a zoom guest appears

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

KirbyKhan posted:

guy who's mic keeps fading in and out in a consistent way such that everybody has just learned what they're saying

*whose

(im that guy in the chat channel)

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

carry on then posted:

guy who calls in with his phone with terrible sound quality even though he's sitting in front of a computer with a headset that would make him much more audible

power move

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

Jonny 290 posted:

blue yeti guy

uuuuuuuuuuughn

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020
guy who forgets he’s screen sharing and starts browsing women in the company registry

guy who forgets his cam is on and munches some boogers

(it’s the same guy)

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
guy who have a high end gaming headset but he sounds super faint because MS teams decided that one specific day to switch to the monitor's built-in mic instead for no reason

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Kernel Sanders posted:

guy who forgets he’s screen sharing and starts browsing women in the company registry

(it’s the same guy)

uhhhhhhhhhhh

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Zlodo posted:

guy who have a high end gaming headset but he sounds super faint because MS teams decided that one specific day to switch to the monitor's built-in mic instead for no reason

guy who doesn't check his video conferencing app settings every time it launches

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
guy who expects app settings to stay the way he left them

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

gently caress SNEEP posted:

guy who doesn't check his video conferencing app settings every time it launches

triggered

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Kernel Sanders posted:

(it’s the same guy)

:barf:

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
manager with a separate "what is agile?" youtube tab pulled up while screensharing

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

the peep who sends out 30 individual meeting invites despite working in an office for 20 years and not realizing that they can be set to a repeating schedule

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
wants to talk about politics guy

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

wants to talk about politics until he says "this is why you shouldnt talk about politics at work" at the first sign that you dont 100% agree with him guy

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

did yall hear about the guy at the recent cisco allhands lol

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

graph posted:

did yall hear about the guy at the recent cisco allhands lol

lmao dish

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

cisco held an 'addressing hate and gun violence' allhands last week or smth and some guy raised his hand and said 'why dont black people just behave if they dont want to get executed by police' , incredible stuff

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

graph posted:

cisco held an 'addressing hate and gun violence' allhands last week or smth and some guy raised his hand and said 'why dont black people just behave if they dont want to get executed by police' , incredible stuff

lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
(they were fired shortly thereafter)

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

graph posted:

lmao. thats amazing

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

graph posted:

wait.

this happened. *again* at cisco? didn't they fire a bunch of people in 2020 over the same thing?

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

nudgenudgetilt posted:

wait.

this happened. *again* at cisco? didn't they fire a bunch of people in 2020 over the same thing?

What do you expect from a co of cis

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

graph posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMRll73oB9M

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

graph posted:

wh

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

BROUGHT ON BY loving WHAT, CISCO MAN??? how did you think that was worth saying??? how is this relevant??? have you looked at the loving news ye thrice-damned turdlinger????

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

nudgenudgetilt posted:

wait.

maybe its the same story, who knows! the grapevine will gossip

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

guy who raises his hand on microsoft teams and then does a dab when he gets called on

and not the cool kind of dab

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine

Armitag3 posted:

What do you expect from a co of cis

lol

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

PIZZA.BAT posted:

the peep who sends out 30 individual meeting invites despite working in an office for 20 years and not realizing that they can be set to a repeating schedule

this is outlook's fault for not having any way of booking a recurring meeting if the resource isn't available 1/30 times

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

~Coxy posted:

this is outlook's fault for not having any way of booking a recurring meeting if the resource isn't available 1/30 times

this is configurable by your exchange admin hth

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
overexposed camera guy who looks like he is on the surface of the sun

(it’s me, I just opened the blind to see my backyard and vague out)

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing

and not the cool kind of dab

you'll have to show me a cool dab

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE

guy who constantly leaves his mic unmuted and you can only hear him breathing heavily in to it

i get accused of Vader-ing … occasionally

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Guy who sounds like ben shapiro arguing with your boss about the what the product that she works on does.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Also type of guy who speaks way too softly while presenting.

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
guy speaking english with an atrocious french accent (i get to both endure this and inflict it on other peeps)

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

guy who hates you and very specifically you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

pollyanna