Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPc_DKsXS8g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Jabberlock posted:

Because I was bored, I went to Valve's website to see if Greg still worked there and well

well that's good to know.

coomer's a lifer

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

da share z0ne but worse

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

infernal machines posted:

neil breen's residence found

this is why I've been trying to get my hoa to ban directv

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

akadajet posted:

da share z0ne but worse

lol. did someone ripoff admin's gimmick?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
whats neil breen's deal anyways

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Jonny 290 posted:

Excellent question!

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

For real tho, he was like a real estate guy who became independently wealthy and decided to bankroll making his own movies. It's clear that he's delusionally narcissistic since the plots of all of his movies involve him being some sort of super genius who can do anything like fix the world's problems or some other insanely outlandish thing.

I'd post the RLM rundown of his best film but it was removed from Youtube because the guest was notable creep Max Landis

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

he's a humanoid

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jabberlock posted:

For real tho, he was like a real estate guy who became independently wealthy and decided to bankroll making his own movies. It's clear that he's delusionally narcissistic since the plots of all of his movies involve him being some sort of super genius who can do anything like fix the world's problems or some other insanely outlandish thing.

he's pretty much mentally ill elon musk type

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
bougie failson pretty much

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

SmokaDustbowl posted:

he's a humanoid

I'm not convinced

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
neil breen is like a couple bougie levels below mason verger from hannibal

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Welcome. Welcome to City 17. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of City 17 that I elected to establish my Administration here, in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by Our Benefactors. I have been proud to call City 17 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to City 17. It's safer here.

reminder that this dude's channel is insanely good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr3AhH9udBo

PIZZA.BAT fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 7, 2022

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

tag yourself, i'm the improved jacket

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i don’t think my calendering can get much more intense

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

deffo crystal uniformity, as my poasts are know for

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i'll be the refined lubricant but im not thrilled about it

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

i don’t think my calendering can get much more intense

ah, an outlook user

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

I'm the text not being centre-, right- or left-aligned

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

im maxell

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

I'm the very gay data

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
e: nevermind i forgot how 5.25" floppies worked lol

i'm the bit rot

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Jun 7, 2022

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
oblig

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

No calendering

nm I see it

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
refined lubricant indeed

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Chris Knight posted:

refined lubricant indeed

dude definitely could also use the improved jacket too

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

I’m the extremely white dude’s attempted rap song

Numb Three Ers
Jul 7, 2007
What do you mean it's pronouced "numbers"?

Jabberlock posted:

I'd post the RLM rundown of his best film but it was removed from Youtube because the guest was notable creep Max Landis

And from what I've heard, he's not terrible to work for. He's not a complete monster and pays people on time. Which for an "independent" film maker of his level, puts him up there.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Beeftweeter posted:

e: nevermind i forgot how 5.25" floppies worked lol

i'm the bit rot

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

poo poo I meant to empty quote this

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/9voltwiseman/status/1534202584172441600?t=5Hp-OiJa1LjHToTfFolvlg&s=19

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

looks like he made it
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1501128

i will not consider the possibility of any other brian durkins existing thank you

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jabberlock posted:

it's unlisted, but it's still up and they link it on their own website

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-3wkbqmgxs&t=1s

max landis is a pill, naturally, but double down is great

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005