Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

I know everyone wants the sweet release of the end of the comic but all Snout is likely to find is the next clue to look up in the library and that's if we're lucky. I'm fully expecting the clue to be "Seek Luna" again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
i just... want to see the glass city library in eld... i want to see mookie try to draw that, or find ways to avoid drawing any of it

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
What if he walks into the dream city, and like when Wizard of Oz goes color, the comic becomes good

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Oh for fucks sake

edit: new page, too angry to link it

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i'm going to post a page and you can all decide if it's the real page or an edit

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
:allears:

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

And it turned out the answer to life, the universe and everything was balls lol

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Holy god I hate this what the gently caress

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Please be an edit please be an edit please be an edit...

gently caress

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
THIS DOES NOT LIKPATE

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

It was very rude of you to hack the dominic deegan website and upload your obvious edit there as today’s comic.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

man you people are so mean

you know my art's better than that

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

gently caress off Mookie

This is loving gross

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015
Boy, that was an impressive acceleration into contrived skeeviness.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
He saw that gross gag from anime where a dude just "happens" to go face-first into a woman's tits and went "I know how I could make this worse!"

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

oh what the gently caress man, seriously

like not even joking around here I'm grossed out and kind of mad

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3
gently caress Mookie more than usual for this one.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

When it's not boring it's just infuriatingly in bad taste. What a loving poo poo show.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
He wanted to write a story where the hero could sexually assault someone. Again

Riot Bus
Jan 8, 2020
Why is this dumbfuck running around naked when he had enough time to take notes first?

Pretty much every time I open this my immediate thoughts are "I hate this comic" but this is on another level.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

Mookie is the only person who thinks this is funny.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Billy Gnosis posted:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Billy Gnosis posted:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I totally forgot they even went back to the tower lmfao

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

Bismuth posted:

I totally forgot they even went back to the tower lmfao

They were in the tower.
They left the tower.
They did nothing.
They learned nothing.
Now they're back in the tower.

Why did they leave?

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Billy Gnosis posted:

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015
Oh my god, was the single-page return to the tower because Mookie thought of this?

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
Y'know, I would expect something like this from Oglaf. That is not a compliment for either comic, since a lot of Oglaf's big misses for me involved rape being the punchline (the garden of petrified women, the thief realizing the guards are powered by celibacy magic, any time the Mistress tortures someone). But it is, at least, tonally consistent with Oglaf being a world practically fueled by black comedy, where most comics end with sex, death, or both. Someone accidentally getting slapped in the face with a dick is just another Sunday.

Here this is a huge whiplash from several pages of what was intended to be plot-relevant discoveries. Whiplash from seriousness to comedy absolutely can work in fiction, but going from mystical dream of vaguely spiritual ramblings to accidental dick in the face is such a leap it takes the reader out of the story. And that's even before getting to this comic's history of contriving ways for the protagonists to creep on each other in a way that's supposed to leave them blameless - Ink Witch can't control her magic, Kaianda was feral in every sense of the word, Snout... uhhh, I dunno, maybe he explodes if he goes too long wearing pants.

MiracleFlare fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Jun 8, 2022

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
Single fang pierces the scrotum

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
She's clearly chest-height on Snout not two panels earlier!

If you think about it, this is a perfect inversion of that time a dwarf punched Dominic in the dick.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I also feel like this is going to lead to them loving which makes it even worse, since what should happen is Arudak saying "Get the gently caress out of my tower and don't let me see your face again."

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
So the halfling orc just slid between Snout's legs when he was mid-stride in a full run, and ran face first into his nuts because Mookie doesn't understand physics or movement or anything

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Billy Gnosis posted:

Yeah, if you ever think you should give Mookie the benefit of the doubt, come back and read this post.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Twelve by Pies posted:

I also feel like this is going to lead to them loving which makes it even worse, since what should happen is Arudak saying "Get the gently caress out of my tower and don't let me see your face again."

That occurred to me too. Ugh I loving hope not.

Rotten Red Rod fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jun 8, 2022

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Twelve by Pies posted:

I also feel like this is going to lead to them loving...

Oh no. Please no.

Iacen
Mar 19, 2009

Si vis pacem, para bellum

How much time has gone by since the encounter with bog hag? He might not have showered since then...

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
Nothing says "disciplined mind" like running around naked for no reason and smacking someone in the face with your cock!

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Ah yes, the classic comedic pratfalls: stepping on a rake, pie fights, and the high velocity facefuck.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I'm not gonna lie, I burst out laughing at the absurdity of it. Like, this can't be real... right? Mookie isn't that damaged? Snout didn't just clothesline someone with his limp shlong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

DeadBonesBrook posted:

I'm not gonna lie, I burst out laughing at the absurdity of it. Like, this can't be real... right? Mookie isn't that damaged? Snout didn't just clothesline someone with his limp shlong?

Nudity means that this is a mature comic for adults and it's a shame that you're not mature enough to handle it.