Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

fart simpson posted:

graph has abdicated his responsibilities

anime is only bannable if smoka posts it because graph never got over the fact that rule 36 was rescinded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

i can’t wait for days to get shorter. up at 0530 sun is up. 2100? Suns just setting hope your brain can start thinking it’s bedtime in 15 minutes.

i just want to be in the dark for a bit!!!

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Isn't daylight savings time going away in the US after November of this year?

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

bump_fn posted:

so is anime no longer banned in yospos or what the gently caress

shut the gently caress up, snitch

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

DST is sticking around. which is going to lead to very late sunrises in the winter.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Isn't daylight savings time going away in the US after November of this year?

the PNW states have been talking about moving to permanent DST and if they get the OK then BC will as well. the yukon has already switched over, it's just that the BC government doesn't want to unless WA/OR/CA do because they're more important to us than alberta

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

bump_fn posted:

so is anime no longer banned in yospos or what the gently caress

hello, longer probes can take up to two or three days to go into effect. not everything you wish to happen is instantaneous. thanks for your concern

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

cjs: loving hell this thing i was trying to fix all day yesterday turned out to just be a button that you press and then it Just Works

loving unity docs

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

graph posted:

hello, longer probes can take up to two or three days to go into effect. not everything you wish to happen is instantaneous. thanks for your concern

lol this is lie, mods can probe up to 24hrs without admin approval only iks are limited to 6

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Stringent posted:

lol this is lie, mods can probe up to 24hrs without admin approval only iks are limited to 6

hello, i don't check the report queue 20 times a day. thank you also for your concern

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
obviously

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

not everything you wish to happen can be instantaneous. thank you again

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
i didn't report hbag, i just said you were lying?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Stringent posted:

i didn't report hbag, i just said you were lying?

you caught me. i dont know how anything works. oh well

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

KidDynamite posted:

DST is sticking around. which is going to lead to very late sunrises in the winter.

oil shocks, inflation, and making bad choices about daylight saving time, it really is the 1970s all over again

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i for one support the ban on anime

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

graph posted:

ty and sorry for being salty but waking up to anime is no way to wake up

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

hbag posted:

okay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gottem

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

tbf, not posting is a fake option

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

ty and sorry for being salty but waking up to anime is no way to wake up

lol what a suck up

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

originally got a quote for landscaping that was gonna be like, $25,000 - that was complete soil and sod of our yard and i was like, umm, no

asked our friends cousin who did theirs and we're doing soil and sod front yard, side and around the deck plus putting new black gravel/slag for the driveway and around the left side of the house - $9800

insanity on how much much cheaper it is, almost cried with how much ill be saving as i budgeted for around 12,000 so now we can get whatever blinds we want with extra money for whatever

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Jun 10, 2022

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
cjs: jobsearch has been a lot more fruitful over the past several weeks, i may be at a turning point on actually getting an offer for something i really want to do.

did a post-interview french evaluation phone call this morning and absolutely loving nailed it. i made some educated guesses in my prep for the week of notice i had to work with. each guess was bang on.

have a post-interview call with hr/recruitment on tuesday. gonna be a good weekend

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

re: Smoka I feel having just 1 specific poster who doesn't get probed for anime really aligns with the spirit of SA.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Kenny Logins posted:

cjs: jobsearch has been a lot more fruitful over the past several weeks, i may be at a turning point on actually getting an offer for something i really want to do.

did a post-interview french evaluation phone call this morning and absolutely loving nailed it. i made some educated guesses in my prep for the week of notice i had to work with. each guess was bang on.

have a post-interview call with hr/recruitment on tuesday. gonna be a good weekend

hell yeah! :)

whats a french evaluation? like checking how good your speak it?

is this a government job?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lol what a suck up

dont you have a soviet youtube to post somewhere

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

re: Smoka I feel having just 1 specific poster who doesn't get probed for anime really aligns with the spirit of SA.
no homerS is sound policy

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Vintersorg posted:

hell yeah! :)

whats a french evaluation? like checking how good your speak it?

is this a government job?
ty. yeah I called a guy at a particular time and just had to have a basic interview/conversation with him entirely in French for 30 mins. verbal testing only for speaking and understanding spoken french

yes it's a government job :canada:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

it's an agency retained by the employer so I guessed if I just focused on translating and saying aloud my interview prep questions/materials in French for an hour a day every day for a week, that would cover the substance of the call. it did. I also made a table in notes.app with vocab I tend to use in English but that I'm rusty on in French, alphabetized it, and had it onscreen while on the call as a fallback. didn't really use it but the exercise helped shore up my weaknesses.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

dont you have a soviet youtube to post somewhere

don't you have more mods to cry at

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

folks it’s Friday not Monday

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

big if true

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

seriously lol

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

https://i.imgur.com/YEKFcJF.mp4

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
rememeber when she went to jail for tax evasion or somehing lol

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I fuckin love fridays

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

insider trading iirc :rolleyes: o the horror

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Roosevelt posted:

insider trading iirc :rolleyes: o the horror

convicted of the crime of of not being in congress

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’m done with work in 30min and then I’m going to take the kids outside to look for snakes and salamanders and tree frogs :3:

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Unless the fedex tracking page is full of LIES the parts I need to fix my car's vacuum pump will show up today, could be back on the road this evening :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
good morning and happy friday