Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
Colorado in 6.

31 goals scored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
Tampa in 6.

28 goals

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Avs in 6

42 goals

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Lightning in 6

27 goals

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Holy cow 616 saves last round? I guess the mark of the beast wasn't as much of hail mary as I thought.

Heeeeeeeern I am gonna say Avs in 6

Goals scored 30

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Colorado in 7
33 goals scored

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
Colorado in 6

44 Goals Scored

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Colorado in 6.

33 goals.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Avs in 5

Goals- 23

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Gotta go with cursed creepy Rory and say avs in 6 with 39 goals.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Holy hell, I'm second.

We saw Tampa get off a sluggish start coming off their sweep of Fancy Cats and that'll bite the Avs. If that's the case, Avs would have to take four of five from the Bolts and that ain't happenin'.

Tampa looked like world-beaters once they shook off the rust last round and, terrifyingly, they have an even higher gear they'll shift into when Point gets back.

Lightning in 7, 42 goals. Creepy Rory Hossas his way to a Cup. Except he already won a Cup 15 years ago in the first SCF I watched as a fan.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jun 13, 2022

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Aces High posted:

Holy cow 616 saves last round? I guess the mark of the beast wasn't as much of hail mary as I thought.
in the oldest known fragment of the book of revelations that has the passage that says the number of the beast, the number of the beast is 616, so you were right in a way.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

fermun posted:

in the oldest known fragment of the book of revelations that has the passage that says the number of the beast, the number of the beast is 616, so you were right in a way.

Oh poo poo and the marvel universe is earth-616 so iron man really was the harbinger of the end times

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lighting in 4
11 goals
nothing matters

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Avs in 5

27 goals

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I’ll pick lightning in six with 24 goals why not.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
next year i'm going with the most miserable options every time to save myself from double disappointment.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Lightning in 6; 24 goals.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

5-year-old's pick:

Lightning in 5 ("Why would anyone not pick the Lightning? They never lose.")

Literally true as far as he can tell. He has no memory of anyone but the Lightning winning the Cup. :smith:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Huh, just realized I can't win with my current pick. Can I switch to Tampa in 6?

Lol, jk. I'd rather lose than lend those bastards my confidence. Go Colorado Kadris.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Cocaine Bear posted:

Huh, just realized I can't win with my current pick. Can I switch to Tampa in 6?

Lol, jk. I'd rather lose than lend those bastards my confidence. Go Colorado Kadris.

idk if i have a chance to win because i haven't looked at how scoring works yet, but every round i have had the avs to sweep

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

I mean, the Avs do have the best record so far. Does playing more games (i.e. winning in 6 or 7 each round) really offer you an "advantage"

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I feel like this needs to be updated each game as our very own equivalent of the yodeling guy game from The Price is Right. It will be a good companion to the Red X.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
Avs in 7

43 goals scored

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
my goal prediction is already wrong. hell yes

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Gimme that fuckin X

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

triple sulk posted:

Gimme that fuckin X

You got it, dude.

CBJSprague24 posted:

I feel like this needs to be updated each game as our very own equivalent of the yodeling guy game from The Price is Right. It will be a good companion to the Red X.

I did it a bit for the other rounds but :effort:

Now i just need like 2.1b more goals to be scored for a stack overflow

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

right, that was a guess for the total goals in the first four games, right? Lock it in Daddy-O

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

Bilirubin posted:

right, that was a guess for the total goals in the first four games, right? Lock it in Daddy-O

Yes, I agree.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

For the last time this postseason, Gimme Dat Red X.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Never been happier to be wrong

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.

Koopa Kid posted:

Feels so good.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

CBJSprague24 posted:

For the last time this postseason, Gimme Dat Red X.

Koopa Kid posted:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I gave 5 points for the long shot prediction. It wouldn't have mattered much because so many people got it.

Powershift fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jun 27, 2022

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

That was fun, thanks for organizing it.

Checked out these threads from time to time but never participated until now.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

I'm much happier with my results this year than last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Tied for 4th? I'll take it.

Carver posted: