Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I don't think all the episodes have that, do they? Is anyone major covering it regularly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Jun is pissed enough to break Kayfabe

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1535833374492790784

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Perfect, ahahaha

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

fez_machine posted:

Jun is pissed enough to break Kayfabe

RIP Nakajima's career, hope you can recover and maybe stop slapping people so hard you knock them out

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

https://twitter.com/ddtproENG/status/1536544578219962369

hosed up a big match and hurt the top guy so bad he has to give up his title while the company scrambles. All in a day's work!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Neodoomium posted:

hosed up a big match and hurt the top guy so bad he has to give up his title while the company scrambles. All in a day's work!

Hideki Suzuki was right

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

give brookes the belt

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Nakajima can work Fujita for the rest of his life

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/njpwworld/status/1536551693277491200?t=Y3OA1_hOLiZopoNHXZsJLw&s=19

gently caress

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

Neodoomium posted:

Well if people thought Nakajima was being buried before then they've seen nothing yet.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Maybe GLEAT's business plan was to become a NJPW feeder league all along

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

https://mobile.twitter.com/DramaticDDT/status/1536580329049407488

Give the belt to Hino, I want to see him try to actually fit it around himself

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Jun 14, 2022

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Endo asks to stop the accusations.

https://twitter.com/entetsu_ddt/status/1536588615542681600?s=20&t=spXLZDFAg15xEUZuVJ6j8g

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
So what is funding Colega prowrestling? It always appears on my YouTube recommendation list, so I'm watching this and there's probably less than 15 people in the crowd. And it's not like it's killing it on streaming viewership either. Also how is it this promotion has 60fps steams and no one else does?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

As always go with the default answer - Yakuza!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/WrestleCarnival/status/1536766901866594305?t=lJtt3S0PA5T0CnRw9d4L2g&s=19

Good news for UK based wrestling fans.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I honestly think HAYATA is at this point under-rated by western fans. Not because he's great or anything, he's a firm "eh" wrestler. But the way some act you'd think he was Jenna Morasca

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

I honestly think HAYATA is at this point under-rated by western fans. Not because he's great or anything, he's a firm "eh" wrestler. But the way some act you'd think he was Jenna Morasca

I feel this way about Yujiro Takahashi, and I suspect it comes from western fans having some kind of unrealistic expectation that every Japanese wrestler must be amazing so the ones that are just average or middling are seen as among the worst in the world

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

forkboy84 posted:

Look mate, I watched that pile of poo poo that was the N Innovation Sumo Hall main event. People are allowed to rate him as low as they want

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Alaois posted:

I feel this way about Yujiro Takahashi, and I suspect it comes from western fans having some kind of unrealistic expectation that every Japanese wrestler must be amazing so the ones that are just average or middling are seen as among the worst in the world

I'm a Yuj fan based on his CHAOS run when he was a promising agile power guy with fun promos and fun character and it's been a truly heartbreaking 8 years since he joined the Bullet Club. He still shows flashes of what could have been like once or twice a year :(

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yuj was great on BTE in the day and he should totally be in Chicago to do a BTE but not wrestle

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
I feel like Yujiro could really go if he wanted to, but not everyone in a promotion needs to be a workrate guy. Someone has to be the sleazy dirtbag heel with an underdog streak.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Yeah, everything about Yujiro suggests he's the happiest guy in wrestling, getting paid to do what he does

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Yuj was great on BTE in the day and he should totally be in Chicago to do a BTE but not wrestle

Yujiro asking Kenny if he's a loving racist :lol:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Lily Catts posted:

I feel like Yujiro could really go if he wanted to, but not everyone in a promotion needs to be a workrate guy. Someone has to be the sleazy dirtbag heel with an underdog streak.

I believe yujiro really can't Go anymore because the dude turbo hosed his back and neck during a G1 a couple years ago

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

The phrase I always us is "black hole of charisma". He's proficient at doing moves and rarely messes up, it's just I don't want to watch his do those moves since he's incredibly boring and continually gets pushed as a big deal over guys I actually want to watch like Haoh, Tadasuke or Yoshioka.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Speaking of, I saw Haoh vs Tadasuke LOSER NOAH BANISHMENT MATCH in the upcoming listings. What's the deal with that, is there an angle, buzz about one of them moving companies or is this Just NOAH Things

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Tonfa posted:

Speaking of, I saw Haoh vs Tadasuke LOSER NOAH BANISHMENT MATCH in the upcoming listings. What's the deal with that, is there an angle, buzz about one of them moving companies or is this Just NOAH Things

Random speculation but Zeus bringing back Osaka Pro might mean Tadasuke wants to move back home to do that.

On the other hand Hiromu Takahashi really likes Haoh and wants to have a match with him, and Haoh is also Dick Togo's boy, so there's a possible NJPW connection there.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

KungFu Grip posted:

I believe yujiro really can't Go anymore because the dude turbo hosed his back and neck during a G1 a couple years ago

well I didn't know about that, but good for him to be wrestling in a relatively safe style now

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
During the NJPW US tour in 2011, I ended up sitting near Yujiro in the bleachers. His caulifower ear was :gonk:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Not going to be able to watch it live tonight, but wanted to post my King of DDT predictions. I think it's finally Higuchi's year, he's going to avenge his loss to Akiyama for the belt last year. MAO is going to win to set up a challenge for Iino, but won't get past Uncle Jun. The left side of the bracket is more of a mystery, outside of Okatani any of them could conceivably make the semis. Maybe they want to push KANON, or give HARASHIMA one last run. I honestly don't know, but I hope in my heart that Reggae lad makes a deep run.

Also i'm going off the assumptiom that the top 4 randomisation won't produce different results, but even if it does I think Higuchi will take the whole thing

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Here's what the Dramatic DDT Blog had to say about this first round:

quote:

DDT “KING OF DDT 2022 1ST ROUND”, 16/06/2022
Shinjuku FACE

-. King Of DDT 2022 – Round 1: Masahiro Takanashi defeated Tetsuya Endo by Forfeit.
0. Dark Match: Masahiro Takanashi & Toi Kojima Vs Yusuke Okada & Yuya Koroku
1. King Of DDT 2022 – Round 1A: Hideki Okatani Vs HARASHIMA
2. King Of DDT 2022 – Round 1B: Chris Brookes Vs Naomi Yoshimura
3. King Of DDT 2022 – Round 1C: Yuki Ueno Vs KANON
4. King Of DDT 2022 – Round 1D: Yuji Hino Vs Daisuke Sasaki
5. King Of DDT 2022 – Round 1E: Yuki “Sexy” Iino Vs MAO
6. King Of DDT 2022 – Round 1F: Jun Akiyama Vs Yukio Sakaguchi
7. King Of DDT 2022 – Round 1G: Yukio Naya Vs Kazusada Higuchi

The King Of DDT winner will be recognised as the 79th KO-D Champion. The remaining 15 competitors all gave comments on the tournament today after hearing today’s news. Until yesterday, Jun Akiyama only wanted to have a good match with Yukio Sakaguchi win or lose. But after Endo vacated the title, that means Akiyama now has to win and go on to become champion for him. Sakaguchi has seen other wrestlers defeat and even surpass Akiyama. He thinks it is now his time to do the same. If Akiyama attempts to do Jumbo Tsuruta’s Jumping Knee then Sakaguchi will use his father Seiji Sakaguchi’s version of the move against it. The fact that Sakaguchi brings up his estranged dad shows how serious he is taking this.

After seeing what happened to Endo in the ring, Kazusada Higuchi feels stronger about being the person to lead DDT in Endo’s place. He will make sure he will rise to the top and carry Endo’s feeling on his back while also wearing the KO-D Title. Yukio Naya thinks he is strong enough to take him on and is eager to put his current self against him in the main event.

Akiyama badly wants MAO to win his 1st Round match because he does not want any chance of facing Yuki Iino in the second round happening. MAO also wanted to avoid Iino and thinks his tournament is already over. Iino simply says he is the King Of Sexy Star!

On the one hand, Daisuke Sasaki is confident he will win the tournament. On the other, he admits he will need a miraculous victory in order to beat his “best friend” Yuji Hino. If that does happen he is certain he will then meet KANON in the next round and that should be treated as the de facto final. He believes he is the only person in DDT who deserves the KO-D Title. Hino wonders if they are still friends because Sasaki formed DAMNATION T.A without telling him. If Hino really is holding a grudge over it then he is going to give Sasaki a bumpy ride in Round 1.

KANON is undefeated and already a champion in the two months he’s been in DDT. He is looking forward to showing his growth on his own in this tournament. If he wins he is having fun, if he loses then he is not. Yuki Ueno had a lot to think about coming out of this weekend and it makes him want to win King Of DDT and become the strongest wrestler in the company.

Both Naomi Yoshimura and Chris Brookes have bad histories with King Of DDT. Yoshimura has entered five times and never reached past the 2nd Round. Brookes has entered twice and been eliminated in the 1st Round both times. Simply advancing out of the opening stage will be his focus this year. Yoshimura wants to become the top person in DDT but realistically thinks HARASHIMA is going to win the whole thing. He’s not going to let his guard down though.

HARASHIMA has not won the KO-D Title or King Of DDT in a while so he would like to do both at the same time. He’ll be happy to meet Yoshimura in the 2nd Round. Hideki Okatani knows that he is not expected by anybody to beat HARASHIMA but he is determined not to lose. He is sure that if he wins he will be able to fight either Sakaguchi or Higuchi later on. Winning those two matches will springboard him to the championship.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Live Thread is up:
https://twitter.com/ddtproENG/status/1537358065787252736

and the prelims have started.

Actually, no, the main show has started.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Brookes and Yoshimura already getting the crowd to break the law

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I took a week to recharge my batteries & watched no wrestling, which was probably necessary & was certainly pleasant.

Do I'm watching All Japan & holy poo poo you guys, why did you have Irie drop the GAORA Title already? And to Izanagi?

Bummed by the potential of Tadasuke going to Osaka Pro because I haven't found their show anywhere. Haoh going to New Japan would also suck, don't get me wrong but at least I could still watch him

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

I took a week to recharge my batteries & watched no wrestling, which was probably necessary & was certainly pleasant.

Do I'm watching All Japan & holy poo poo you guys, why did you have Irie drop the GAORA Title already? And to Izanagi?

Bummed by the potential of Tadasuke going to Osaka Pro because I haven't found their show anywhere. Haoh going to New Japan would also suck, don't get me wrong but at least I could still watch him

https://twitter.com/b3rt4/status/1507439473138749445?t=VMmkQAvvXJv6DmgOPqXiZQ&s=19

He has all of them in a thread

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Mao is absolutely not putting up with this Pheromones rubbish

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Huh, I totally missed that, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Another decent week from my perspective as I have lots to catch up on after going 9 whole days without a single minute of wrestling, but what we do have is actually looking good. Specifically, that All Japan card. Voices of Wrestling's Gerard Di Trolio said on Twitter that this is the best top-to-bottom All Japan show since 2019 at least & I'm hard pushed to disagree. The guys in the GAORA TV Title match are a weird choice for a ladder match, & clearly Irie should still be champion but that aside, & the potential for Voodoo Murders nonsense that could mar the Suwama/TARU vs Tamura/Nagata match, I'm very hyped to watch this. All Japan have had a great 2022, this is their final big show before the 50th Anniversary show in September, I expect them to pull out all the stops. You should get in on this.

18/6/2022, Saturday

12pm JST/2pm AEDT/4am BST/11pm EDT/8pm PDT

Ice Ribbon Yokohama Ribbon
Yokohama Radiant Hall, Yokohama
Arisa Shinose vs Hamuko Hoshi
ICE×∞ Tournament 2nd Round: Tae Honma vs Totoro Satsuki
Cherry & Kiku vs Kaho Matsuhita & Asahi
Hamuko Hoshi, NATSUMI, Sumika Yanagawa & Yuko Sakurai vs Maya Yukihi, Ram Kaicho, Rina Yamashita & Saran
ICE×∞ Tournament 2nd Round: A~Min vs Saori Anou
ICE×∞ Tournament 2nd Round: Makoto vs Yuuki Mashiro
ICE×∞ Tournament 2nd Round: Ibuki Hoshi vs Maika Ozaki

1pm JST/3pm AEDT/5am BST/12am EDT/9pm PDT

Stardom in Sendai
Sendai PIT, Sendai
Koguma vs Saki Kashima vs Unagi Sayaka
DDM (Mai Sakurai & Maika) vs Queen's Quest (Saya Kamitnai & Utami Hayashishita)
DDM (Giulia & Himeka) vs STARS (Momo Kohgo & Saya Iida)
Cosmic Angels (Mina Shirakawa, Tam Nakano & Waka Tsukiyama) vs STARS (Hanan, Hazuki & Mayu Iwatani)
God's Eye (Ami Sourei, MIRAI & Syuri) vs Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Ruaka & Starlight Kid)
5★GP Qualifier A Block: Miyu Amasaki vs Rina
5★GP Qualifier B Block: Hina vs Lady C
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

5pm JST/7pm AEDT/9am BST/4am EDT/1am PDT

Dragongate Rainbow Gate Night 8
Bunka Tenbuskan, Naha
Card TBA
Live on DG Network

5:30pm JST/7:30pm AEDT/9:30am BST/4:30am EDT/1:30am PDT

FREEDOMS Aiming for the Brightness of Victory
Yokohama Radiant Hall, Yokohama
Brahman Kei, Brahman Shu & Rekka vs Van Vert Jack, Van Vert Negro & Yousei Estrella
Leo Isaka vs Tatsuhiko Takaiwa
Dragon Libre & GENTARO vs Kengo & Takahiro Katori
Tomoya Hirata & Toru Sugiura vs UNCHAIN (Kamui & Rina Yamashita)
Daisuke Masaoka, Jun Kasai & Takashi Sasaki vs ERE (Dobunezumi Fukki, Toshiyuki Sakuda & Violento Jack)

6pm JST/8pm AEDT/10am BST/5am EDT/2am PDT

New Japan Road Night 2
Esforta Arena, Hachioji
Kosei Fujita vs TAKA Michinoku
Clark Connors & Yuto Nakashima vs Tiger Mask & Tomoaki Honma
Ryohei Oiwa & Tomohiro Ishii vs Suzukigun (Minori Suzuki & Yoshinobu Kanemaru)
Bullet Club (Dick Togo, EVIL, Gedo & Yujiro Takahashi) vs CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Toru Yano, YOH & YOSHI-HASHI)
Jado, Master Wato & Ryusuke Taguchi vs United Empire (Aaron Henare, Francesco Akira & TJP)
Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Kazuchika Okada & Togi Makabe vs LIJ (SANADA, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito
Bullet Club (SHO & Taiji Ishimori) vs LIJ (BUSHI & Hiromu Takahashi)
Live on NJPW World

Also shows from BJW, Wave & YMZ

19/6/2022, Sunday

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/3:30am BST/10:30pm EDT/7:30pm PDT

Tokyo Joshi Pro Additional Attack '22
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Arisu Endo vs Kaya Toribami
Haruna Neko & Nao Kakuta vs Mahiro Kiryu & Yuki Kamifuku
Pom Harajuku vs Raku vs Yuki Aino
Juria Nagano vs Miu Watanabe
Hikari Noa & Maki Itoh vs Rika Tatsumi & Suzume
Moka Miyamoto & Miyu Yamashita vs Saki Akai & Yuki Arai
Princess Tag Team Titles: Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki & Yuka Sakazaki)(c) vs Hyper Misao & Shoko Nakajima
Live on Wrestle Universe

1pm JST/3pm AEDT/5am BST/12am EDT/9pm PDT

Dragongate Rainbow Gate Night 9
Bunka Tenbuskan, Naha
Card TBA
Live on DG Network

Stardom In Yamagata
Big Wing, Yamagata
Himeka vs Waka Tsukiyama
Lady C vs Maika
DDM (Giulia & Mai Sakurai) vs God's Eye (MIRAI & Syuri)
Cosmic Angels (Mina Shirakawa, Tam Nakano & Unagi Sayaka) vs Queen's Quest (Miyu Amasaki, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)
Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Ruaka, Saki Kashima & Starlight Kid) vs STARS (Hazuki, Koguma, Mayu Iwatani & Saya Iida
5★GP Qualifier A Block: Ami Sourei vs Momo Kohgo
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

2pm JST/4pm AEDT/6am BST/1am EDT/10pm PDT

GLEAT G Prowrestling Ver.28
ii-One Stadium, Sapporo
Masato Kamino & Shigehiro Irie vs STRONGHEARTS (CIMA & El Lindaman)
Ami Kanda & Yappy vs Hamuko Hoshi & Michiko Miyagi
Minoru Tanaka vs Noriyuki Yoshida
Soma Watanabe vs Takanori Ito vs Yu Iizuka
BULK ORCHESTRA (KAZMA SAKAMOTO & Quiet Storm) vs STRONGHEARTS (Issei Onitsuka & T-Hawk)
60 Seconds (Jun Tonsho, Keiichi Sato & Tetsuya Izuchi) vs BULK ORCHESTRA (Check Shimatani, Hayato Tamura & Ryuichi Kawakami)

3pm JST/5pm AEDT/7am BST/2am EDT/11pm PDT

All Japan Champions Night 4
Ota Ward General Gymnasium, Tokyo
Ryo Inoue vs Oji Shiiba
GAORA TV Title 4 Way Ladder Match: Izanagi(c) vs Black Menso-re vs Toshizo vs Yusuke Kodama
ATM, Masanobu Fuchi & Takao Omori vs Masao Inoue, SUSHI & Yoshitatsu
Atsuki Aoyagi vs Rising HAYATO
Hokuto Omori vs Naoya Nomura
PWF World Junior Heavyweight Title: Hikaru Sato(c) vs Tiger Mask
Shuji Kondo vs Yuma Aoyagi
AJPW World Tag Team Titles: Twin Towers (Kohei Sato & Shuji Ishikawa)(c) vs Ryuki Honda & Shotaro Ashino
Dan Tamura & Yuji Nagata vs Voodoo Murders (Suwama & TARU)
Triple Crown: Kento Miyahara(c) vs Jake Lee
Live on AJPW TV

4pm JST/6pm AEDT/8am BST/3am EDT/12am PDT

Pro Wrestling NOAH Back In The Kobe!
Sambo Hall, Kobe
Alexander Otsuka & Mohammed Yone vs Kinya Okada & Shuhei Taniguchi
Alejandro & Atsushi Kotoge vs Extreme Tiger & YO-HEY
Kazushi Sakuraba vs Simon Gotch
Kai Fujimura & Seiki Yoshioka vs Yoshinari Ogawa & Yuya Susumu
Hajime Ohara vs HAYATA
Go Shiozaki, Masa Kitamiya, Michael Elgin & Yoshiki Inamura vs Sugiuragun (El Hijo del Dr Wagner Jr, Rene Dupree, Takashi Sugiura & Timothy Thatcher
GHC National Title: Masakatsu Funaki(c) vs Masato Tanaka
Daiki Inaba, Daisuke Harada, Haoh, Kaito Kiyomiya & Satoshi Kojima vs Kongo (Hi69, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Kenoh, Manabu Soya & Tadasuke)
Uploaded later to Wrestle Universe
6:30pm JST/8:30pm AEDT/10:30am BST/5:30am EDT/2:30am PDT

DDT King of DDT 2022 2nd Round
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Gota Ihashi & Hikaru Machida vs Shinya Aoki & Toi Kojima
King of DDT 2nd Round
King of DDT 2nd Round
King of DDT 2nd Round
King of DDT 2nd Round
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also shows from Heat-Up, Oz Academy, Actwres girlZ, Sendai Girls, 2AW, Ehime Pro, JWP & Ryukyu Dragon Pro

20/6/2022, Monday

New Japan Road Night 3
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Aaron Henare vs Kosei Fujita
Bullet Club (Dick Togo, EVIL, SHO & Yujiro Takahashi) vs CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Toru Yano, YOH & YOSHI-HASHI)
Kazuchika Okada, Ryohei Oiwa & Yuto Nakashima vs LIJ (SANADA, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito)
Bullet Club (Gedo & Taiji Ishimori) vs LIJ (BUSHI & Hiromu Takahashi)
AEW All Atlantic Title Tournament 1st Round: Clark Connors vs Tomoaki Honma
AEW All Atlantic Title Tournament 1st Round: Tomohiro Ishii vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles: 6 or 9 (Master Wato & Ryusuke Taguchi)(c) vs United Empire (Francesco Akira & TJP)
Live on NJPW World

21/6/2022, Tuesday

New Japan Road Night 4
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
DOUKI vs Yuto Nakashima
Ryohei Oiwa vs Taichi
Bullet Club (Dick Togo, EVIL, SHO & Yujiro Takahashi) vs CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Toru Yano, YOH & YOSHI-HASHI)
Jado, Master Wato & Ryusuke Taguchi vs United Empire (Aaron Henare, Francesco Akira & TJP)
Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Kazuchika Okada, Kosei Fujita & Togi Makabe vs LIJ (BUSHI, SANADA, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito)
AEW All Atlantic Title Tournament 2nd Round
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title: Taiji Ishimori(c) vs Hiromu Takahashi
Live on NJPW World

Also BASARA

22/6/2022, Wednesday

Shows from Actwres girlZ & Wave

23/6/2022, Thursday

Pro Wrestling NOAH N Innovation
Shinkuju FACE, Tokyo
Alejandro & Extreme Tiger vs Hi69 & Shuji Kondo
Kai Fujimura vs Yoshinari Ogawa
Seiki Yoshioka vs Yuya Susumu
Open The Triangle Gate Title: Atsushi Kotoge, Daisuke Harada & YO-HEY(c) vs Los Perros del Mal de Japon (Eita, Kotaro Suzuki & NOSAWA Rongai)
Loser Leaves NOAH: Haoh vs Tadasuke
GHC Junior Heavyweight Title: HAYATA(c) vs Hajime Ohara
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also a Freedoms show

24/6/2022, Friday

6pm JST/8pm AEDT/10am BST/5am EDT/2am PDT

Pro Wrestling NOAH Sunny Voyage Night 1
Radiant Hall, Yokohama
Akitoshi Saito & Mohammed Yone vs Kinya Okada Shuhei Taniguchi
Daiki Inaba vs Simon Gotch
El Hijo del Dr Wagner Jr vs Manabu Soya
Masa Kitamiya, Michael Elgin & Yoshiki Inamura vs Sugiuragun (Hideki Suzuki, Takashi Sugiura & Timothy Thatcher)
Go Shiozaki vs Rene Dupree
Kaito Kiyomiya & Satoshi Kojima vs Kongo (Katsuhiko Nakajima & Kenoh)
Live on Wrestle Universe