Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

depends on the jeans imo. thick selvedge jeans used to be my jam, but dumb crap like rag and bone that's super thin and also expensive is dumb

i don't wanna get too far into jeanchat tho, esp since i just wear levis these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i bought a norwegian forest cat for my colony in rimworld just to have a cat. it spends all of its time in the animal hospital after consistently fighting and losing to wild rats over the course of the last year

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

wait till you wear $700 jeans

samurai are bae

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

i gotta go with oni -- how can you pass on a bullshit story about a one man loom operation?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

dioxazine posted:

i bought a norwegian forest cat for my colony in rimworld just to have a cat. it spends all of its time in the animal hospital after consistently fighting and losing to wild rats over the course of the last year
didn't know rimworld accurately modelled boomer survivor bias

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

lol drat that's a low effort ending on elden ring.

might as well have just gone "you lord" and quit to menu

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

so a typical fromsoft ending, then

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
its the journey not the end

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Watched someone doing an funy review of the old jankfest that was BULLET WITCH, but oh my the ending cutscene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EfLYAFBFss&t=2663s
^^Timestamped

You would be a lot cuter if you smiled more

why am i not surprised to learn this is from pre-nier cavia

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

you sussy baka i am a witch you see

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
All my levi-likes wear out at the taint seam for some reason will $300 jeans save me from this fate

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

stop having such an abrasive taint

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i picked up endless legend again. there’s like 6 expansions since I last played. this game comforts me

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Roosevelt posted:

i picked up endless legend again. there’s like 6 expansions since I last played. this game comforts me

probably will always be better than humankind which remains extraordinarily underwhelming

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mr. Crow posted:

All my levi-likes wear out at the taint seam for some reason will $300 jeans save me from this fate

thicker denim will last longer, but it'll still probably happen. it's repairable, though

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I've been alternating between a few pairs of $30 AE jeans that have lasted me for years. No idea how you are all blasting your taints so badly.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Watched someone doing an funy review of the old jankfest that was BULLET WITCH, but oh my the ending cutscene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EfLYAFBFss&t=2663s
^^Timestamped

You would be a lot cuter if you smiled more

this game rules. just walking the fire through american suburbia, mowing down crowds of shirtless yet helmeted army zombies while a disembodied voice it never explains yaps at you

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

i wear almost exclusively kohl's level levis so i don't know how youre all blowing out the taint and rear end of your pants whilst computering

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I got thunder thighs

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
you should get some gym shorts or something rather than doing squat-thrusts in your jeans

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

just wear levi 541 flex fat dudes

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

lmao i spend 10 hours a day on a bicycle average there is not a crotch on allah's green earth that can stand up to my thunder thighs and megadong on a bike all day. so i just dont wear my good denim on a bike day.

how the gently caress yall blowin crotches in the office? yall literally wrestling your linux distros into place?

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
Look at all these perfect little posters with your golden taints I'm sorry i like to man spread alright. Knew i shouldn't have picked that trait when leveling this character

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

taint status: thoroughly reaped

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I CAME HERE TO EAT rear end AND CHEW UP JEANS CROTCHES, AND I'M ALL OUT OF rear end

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A drunk guy wanted to play co-op Army of Two with me. Luckily I don't have it for any system he has.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

thick thighs, no lies

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Mr. Crow posted:

Look at all these perfect little posters with your golden taints I'm sorry i like to man spread alright. Knew i shouldn't have picked that trait when leveling this character

more like mr blow

through the taint of your jeans

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

APPLE CABIN DEATHMATCH

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdU-ABucIjk

coming soon. final zachtronics game

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

that '100% angst beef' shield would make a great avatar or gangtag or something

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
oh no zachtronics is calling it quits

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
Leave 'em wanting more.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
exactly.

looking good content wise too:

20th Century Food Court: Design factories to produce food just like they did over 700 years ago in the 20th century. Keep your machines running fast!
STEED FORCE Hobby Studio: Assemble robot models based on the anime smash hit Steed Force right on your computer. No sandpaper required!
X’BPGH: The Forbidden Path: Enter a cursed world and create bizarre flesh sculptures in exchange for eternal life... but can you trust the master?
Sawayama Solitaire: It wouldn’t be a Zachtronics release without a brand-new solitaire game. This time it’s a fresh take on the classic Klondike.
Dungeons & Diagrams: Try your hand at these beguiling tile-based logic puzzles. Can you map out the dungeons and steal all the treasure?
ChipWizard™ Professional: Build integrated circuits using wires, transistors, and capacitors. Wait a second, is this a game or a CAD program?
HACK*MATCH: The tile-matching minigame from EXAPUNKS, completely remastered with a single player campaign and local multiplayer.
Kabufuda Solitaire: Create matching sets of Japanese kabufuda cards in this retro-demake of the challenging original solitaire game from Eliza.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/ihaveeczema/status/1536588770035875840

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
If this is the PS1 tactics ogre I always thought it was a less good Final Fantasy tactics but never heard that the writing was that cool

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

is there any games for it that are fun after one (1) hour