Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

i'll only eat your cooking if I want to be deafened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Paul Hollywood

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

oh and hopefully this is implied by the 18+ in his name but don't look at his other tweets probably

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

Paul Hollywood

Prue

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

hbag posted:

oh and hopefully this is implied by the 18+ in his name but don't look at his other tweets probably

do you think this is the first time I've used the internet

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

if so, you should check out this new progressive political party I heard of over there

they say the current government is a lemon

they're called the lemon party

you should google them

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

ive been yelled at for not telling someone in the yoscord that before so im just covering my bases

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

hbag posted:

it doesnt say 18+ it says no 18. so basically everyone but 18 year olds i guess. kinda wierd.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

whatever

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

5 guys burgers are mediocre

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i am yet to have a better burger and apparently in-n-out is "overrated and poo poo"

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

hbag posted:

i am yet to have a better burger and apparently in-n-out is "overrated and poo poo"

we've established this is because you live in england

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

yospos food opinions (outside actual cooking) are mostly wrong and universally tedious.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

five guys was deece in 2006. just another overpriced way too greasy chain these days.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

There was a smashburger that opened up around the corner from a 5 guys and it dominated business in the area for like a month until the novelty wore off and then everyone went back to 5 guys :shrug:

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

There was a smashburger that opened up around the corner from a 5 guys and it dominated business in the area for like a month until the novelty wore off and then everyone went back to 5 guys :shrug:

i feel like five guys, smashburger, and the habit are all basically interchangeable these days with their own slight gimmick

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

suddenly loving nobody knows who talking heads are
not hdad, not yoscord

i thought you were all in your 40s

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

hbag posted:

not hdad, not yoscord

have you considered everyone you talk to is a real good liar?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

there are burgers at the bottom of the ocean

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

there are burgers at the bottom of the ocean

supposedly subs have the best food in the us navy

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

what about doms

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

nudgenudgetilt posted:

supposedly subs have the best food in the us navy

they eat a lot of sausage

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

ultravoices posted:

I love watching bake off and people just being gobsmacked by combining chocolate and peanut butter.

i remember one episode of bake off where zero of them succeeded at making basic brownies

hbag posted:

what about doms

we're all weight lifters here and very familiar with delayed onset muscle soreness

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Kazinsal posted:

if you're good with semi-open backs, the AKG K240 Studio is still an absolutely god tier pair of headphones for the price point. bit goofy lookin but incredible sound quality and unlike the original 70s ones what had some incredibly overkill impedance the modern ones are 55 ohms so they can be driven by anything

following up on this, how long have you had the phones and have they held up well? have they fallen apart in any noticeable manner? e.g. peeling leather

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

what

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

we're all weight lifters here and very familiar with delayed onset muscle soreness

lol

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

hbag posted:

ive been yelled at for not telling someone in the yoscord that before so im just covering my bases

all your base are belong to us

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

hbag posted:

not hdad, not yoscord

I’m a spry 36

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

i remember one episode of bake off where zero of them succeeded at making basic brownies

they all sure know how to make a pile of meat and guts inside a hot water crust which immediately begins weeping grease everywhere.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
the thing i like about 5 Guys is that they'll put A1 on your burg if u ask em too, more burger places should do that

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
huh. i havent had a1 on a burg in loving decades. i should remember that the next time i have a burg (maybe labor day??)

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
The real pro burg move is a fried egg, with the yolk just barely set. Get the yolk drippings on the fries, good poo poo.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

uh

there's armed police at the train station halfway through my commute home
that's the first time ive seen a gun irl

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

InternetOfTwinks posted:

The real pro burg move is a fried egg,

its not. burg egg is loving pointless

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

hbag posted:

uh

there's armed police at the train station halfway through my commute home
that's the first time ive seen a gun irl

*laughs in american*

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

no i mean cops with full on rifles

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

InternetOfTwinks posted:

The real pro burg move is a fried egg, with the yolk just barely set. Get the yolk drippings on the fries, good poo poo.

Mike symon's signature burg is this with rosemary goat cheese on an english muffin. its great.

too bad he shut down he one restaurant where he served it and the other burned down

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

hbag posted:

nudgenudgetilt posted:

*laughs in american*

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

hbag posted:

like the guys that visit elementary schools here (only when there are no bad guys on site of course)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

nudgenudgetilt posted:

five guys was deece in 2006. just another overpriced way too greasy chain these days.

can confirm, when it was only in the dc/md/va area five guys was good