Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/j6uV3SH.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
easily the least idiotic unicycling i've ever seen

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Kenny Logins posted:

easily the least idiotic unicycling i've ever seen

♪ ♫ Here in
gently caress berg ♩ ♬

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

♪ ♫ Cycling's geared to
T and A
Here in
gently caress berg ♩ ♬

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
blathering blatherskeet

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

im suprised by other videos that person has how robust those one wheels are. they are getting decent air off of quarter pipes at a MTB looking outdoor park and when they land the thing doesnt explode

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

but then the battery runs low and they faceplant into the pavement at 20mph

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

This dude has a great rear end

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

pharmacy school,

how far did you get in pharmacy school? coz over there don’t you do a doctorate? we only do a bachelors. you probably know more than me (tbf everyone does)

Roosevelt posted:

:radcat: look what i got

i should have cleaned the mirror first but u get what u get

holy poo poo that was fast

how did the first one come out? acceptable? i’ve never seen one irl with a picture with gradients etc

hope the t shirt itself is good as well :)

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Not sure how I should feel about this

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

mobby_6kl posted:

if gizmoduck doesn't have the upper body of a power lifter then that's a hard pass from me

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

mobby_6kl posted:

I am tho

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Roosevelt posted:

if gizmoduck doesn't have the upper body of a power lifter then that's a hard pass from me

https://i.imgur.com/xyD0nk8.mp4

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

KoRMaK posted:

im suprised by other videos that person has how robust those one wheels are. they are getting decent air off of quarter pipes at a MTB looking outdoor park and when they land the thing doesnt explode

if anyone else wants to see those videos, they're up on her instagram

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i respect this rider for wearing gear. very cool.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Kenny Logins posted:

blathering blatherskeet

thanks, havent felt that part of my brain in a while

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
remember when ducktales predicted cryptocurrency dumps

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1052603/plotsummary

quote:

Upon arrival in Tra-La-La, Scrooge is amazed that everyone is willing to help one another without monetary need. While this is great news for Scrooge, it's a nightmare for Fenton, whose accounting skills are not needed. While traversing through a field, a farmer finds a bottlecap from one of Scrooge's medicine bottles. Fenton then expounds on how it being the only one makes it rare. Before long, the other residents find that Scrooge has more caps, and want these as well.

To placate them, Scrooge plans to give everyone a single bottlecap, but this is sabotaged when one person gets two. Hoping to stem the tide, Scrooge sends Launchpad back to the outside world and bring back a million bottlecaps. Fenton instead chimes in that it should be a billion.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Roosevelt posted:

:radcat: look what i got

i should have cleaned the mirror first but u get what u get

Make some more god drat shirts!!!! ECHI!!!!!! please

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Salt Fish posted:

Make some more god drat shirts!!!! ECHI!!!!!! please

i'm still rocking the blue version of the first shirt (wore it today) and it's still comfy and held well to years of weekend wears

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

they’re good shirts

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/txiokatu/status/1537852176525139971?s=20&t=RJefiKC5wr2plbvbif7dfg

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jun 19, 2022

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

kinda sad this tweet has 2m views and the original youtube has 0.5m

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Perplx posted:

kinda sad this tweet has 2m views and the original youtube has 0.5m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96-3VUxfNKc

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

echinopsis posted:

how far did you get in pharmacy school? coz over there don’t you do a doctorate? we only do a bachelors. you probably know more than me (tbf everyone does)

holy poo poo that was fast

how did the first one come out? acceptable? i’ve never seen one irl with a picture with gradients etc

hope the t shirt itself is good as well :)

when I was in uni you had a 4 year bachelors in either biochem (what I did) or pre-pharm, then 3 years of pharmacy school. I did 1 year of pharm then dropped and was able to use a lot of credits from my biochemistry degree to get my bs in cs

I also worked in a pharmacy for 5 years and three years of those were an “apprenticeship” of sorts where you were both certified by a national board to do more than a normal pharmacy tech as well as working more directly with the pharm to do drug compounding or shadow consultations etc etc

nowadays ya you do a 4y BS and a 4y Pharm.D

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jun 19, 2022

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

nowadays ya you do a 4y BS and a 4y Pharm.D

fccukk I did four years total

it seems in the US a lot of poo poo requires undergrad qualifications and then go on to the "real" degree or something idk the lingo but here very few things aren't just a 3/4 year bachelor degree (including engineering) and you're done. not medicine but most things.

that's a lot of learning and starting to earn late in life. suppose that makes you guys smarter but idk

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

echinopsis posted:

fccukk I did four years total

it seems in the US a lot of poo poo requires undergrad qualifications and then go on to the "real" degree or something idk the lingo but here very few things aren't just a 3/4 year bachelor degree (including engineering) and you're done. not medicine but most things.

that's a lot of learning and starting to earn late in life. suppose that makes you guys smarter but idk

"why make people pay for 4 years when you can make them pay for 8?"
--america

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

that's the world's tallest dog btw

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

that's the world's tallest dog btw

tea bagging his owner. what a king

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

crystal so good his shirt changes

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
"Tom, buddy, everyone is loving the Rockman! But all those AA batteries...anything you can do about that?"
"Yeah, I got an idea."

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
fuckin lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

good for you.

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/IffPy78.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave