Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

echinopsis posted:

fun fact: when we were in the church and before marriage we'd have 69rs because it wasnt sex

I'm sure they took some exception to you doing it in the church

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PokeJoe posted:

God watching you gobbling bussy: :argh: why didn't I think of this loophole

when one of us would finish we’d get these huge waves of guilt and start crying and praying and the other person would have to sit there horny and sad

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jabberlock posted:

I'm sure they took some exception to you doing it in the church

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

echinopsis posted:

when one of us would finish we’d get these huge waves of guilt and start crying and praying and the other person would have to sit there horny and sad

lol i'm glad i was never religious

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

god bless these fluids

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Vintersorg posted:

god bless these fluids

The Christ Communion Cumshot

edit: or Creampie of course

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Improbable Lobster posted:

these guilt vibes ended up burned into your brain because once we got married, well, we’d still feel guilty after finishing even though now god was watching with delight rather than disdain

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

haveblue posted:

Thomas showed me a cool bug, I did eventually respawn but I’m still using the damaged mesh

Roosevelt posted:

jesus solo tanking brutal crits from whips, crown of thorns aura, and nine inch nails

where the gently caress is my team?!

haveblue posted:

at least he got a carry from simon for one round

Roosevelt posted:

>g0d: afk brb lol
>g0d has left the game
:lol:

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Loading up Quakers 3: Arena at the LAN and seeing who can churn butter and build furniture the fastest

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

guilt free cums for life

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

echinopsis posted:

these guilt vibes ended up burned into your brain because once we got married, well, we’d still feel guilty after finishing even though now god was watching with delight rather than disdain

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

a frankly fascinating username/post combo

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

PokeJoe posted:

God watching you gobbling bussy: :argh: why didn't I think of this loophole

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7011291703420243205

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNMNi9z1kH0

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

yes

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

echinopsis posted:

stop

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

echinopsis posted:

horny and sad
that's like my entire personality

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

that's like my entire personality

do you want me to mail you this pin I got at a mountain goats show

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/nz_liam/status/1539531618813345792?s=20&t=bxrHstI_eU4wYX8QxBvWPQ

search engine
Jun 16, 2020

and Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, before the match start, thou shalt deny me entry to the lobby thrice

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I used to be afraid to listen to white zombie and other metal on sundays :lol:

church is poison

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

:aaaaa: i have one of these

never thought about trying cga mode before

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Beeftweeter posted:

:aaaaa: i have one of these

never thought about trying cga mode before

I had the HP Jornada version:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

CommieGIR posted:

lol, i had a lg phenom which was basically the same thing, just monochrome and with a membrane keyboard. always was jelly of these when i would see them at compusa

got the 200lx as a door prize at a conference in probably the late 90s though :getin:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Vintersorg posted:

I used to be afraid to listen to white zombie and other metal on sundays :lol:

church is poison

lol

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

CommieGIR posted:

i also had one of these. played so much solitaire in class

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i bought a jornada 720 on SA-mart for $110, played with it for 3 days, installed linux, said "haha neat, a terminal. OK this is unusable tho" and sold it the next week on SA-Mart for 130

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

infernal machines posted:

i also had one of these. played so much solitaire in class

I had Doom on mine.

Jonny 290 posted:

i bought a jornada 720 on SA-mart for $110, played with it for 3 days, installed linux, said "haha neat, a terminal. OK this is unusable tho" and sold it the next week on SA-Mart for 130

Yeah, the Rapsberry Pi has spoiled me for performance, no going back to these guys sadly :(

burning swine
May 26, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

I've posted it before but this bizzare little thing came across my desk in ~2009

running windows vista

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

burning swine posted:

I've posted it before but this bizzare little thing came across my desk in ~2009

running windows vista

those are some sweet stickers

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

burning swine posted:

running windows vista

eeeee so cute

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

burning swine posted:

running windows vista

hello old friend! i had a couple of these in oldjob when i needed a small windows box to do diagnostics and configuration for some field deployments many years ago. the keyboard took some getting used to but it was a very needs suiting micro for the era. i'd probably get a gpd if i had the same need today.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Midjack posted:

hello old friend! i had a couple of these in oldjob when i needed a small windows box to do diagnostics and configuration for some field deployments many years ago. the keyboard took some getting used to but it was a very needs suiting micro for the era. i'd probably get a gpd if i had the same need today.

someone here posted these tiny lil computers made today that are like around that size and also have HDMI *in* so if you have a rack you can just plug your lil cute laptop in and it becomes the keyboard, video and mouse for that computer and also i guess it shares some directory as well

if i was a datacenter guy i'd totally have one but im not so i can just appreciate the Good Idea

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Roosevelt posted:

those are some sweet stickers

how else are we supposed to know it has bluetooth??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Wasn't the "thing" going to be that windows phon seve was going to reach parity with desktops so you could plug your phone into whatever to do the diagnostics, and plug a keyboard into it, as well.

Then windows phon seve turned out to suck poo poo.