Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
Take up your pitchforks brothers and sisters, I shall meet you in the streets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

nwin posted:

Roe vs wade and now this…the gently caress man?

we can't just have weiners all over willy nilly anymore

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My ex wife is in prison right now for attempted murdering me after 3 hours on Lake Tahoe in a tandem kayak.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Addendum:

The same rules apply to canoes

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Renegret posted:

Addendum:

And tandem bikes.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

heard someone was considering a tandem kayak w their wife.

:psypop:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Well, poo poo

Wha...... how?

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

Renegret posted:

Addendum:

At least with canoes, you don’t slam the paddles together when you get out of sync.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

bird with big dick posted:

My ex wife is in prison right now for attempted murdering me after 3 hours on Lake Tahoe in a tandem kayak.

Let's hope she makes parole so you guys can give it another shot.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm gonna tell you the secret to tandem kayaks: put your wife in front and just match her paddling. when you're in back try to synchronize instead of trying to get a rythym going

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

I'm gonna tell you the secret to tandem kayaks: put your wife in front and just match her paddling. when you're in back try to synchronize instead of trying to get a rythym going

That's all fine and good until she starts paddling wrong.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Then you're already pointed to scream at her for loving it up. Speedrun divorce tips itt

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
paddlin' the tandem kayak wrong? that's a paddlin'

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Well, poo poo

drat you ate 'em all?

astral
Apr 26, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Well, poo poo

By far the biggest and most tragic news of the week.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

PokeJoe posted:

this helps you beeline to a waterfall, too, giving you a brief (relatively) merciful death rather than being in a tandem kayak.

number 1 snake fan
Jul 16, 2018

People who can't communicate effectively with their spouses itt

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

number 1 snake fan posted:

People who can't communicate effectively with their spouses itt

Yeah I've had great experiences doing tandem kayaks with my wife.

Because after about 3-4 minutes she says "I'm tired I'm gonna take a break" and I just paddle both of our fat rear end around by myself for the rest of the trip.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Put you wife in a life vest and tie a rope around her and tow her behind the kayak.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
As a work exchange I spent a summer as a sea kayaking camp counselor for 9-11 year old kids. Imagine you've managed to get your own single, but you have to manage eight tandem kayaks with two underprivileged kids each. In the ocean.

I took to spraying a couple misbehaving kids with the bilge pump and towing two other boats with kids who were too upset or out of shape to paddle.

I've never gotten in a tandem kayak again with anyone and I never will, no matter how good at communicating I am.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Put you wife in a life vest and tie a rope around her and tow her behind the kayak.

Beer cooler in the second seat. Best configuration right here.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Costco: Divorce Speedrun Tips

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Ultimate Mango posted:

Costco: Divorce Speedrun Tips

Tip 1: Cancel your spouse's costco membership

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Costco has sale on all the video game gift cards.

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004

Bucnasti posted:

Been thinkin bout getting an Air-fryer. Costco has like 4 different models. Anyone have recommendations or suggestion?

100% get the Oster one with the French doors. Any other toaster oven/air fryer has such little capacity and is a huge pain in the rear end to clean. I can cook two dishes at once in the Oster and it's temperature control is perfection.

I've had bad luck with Cuisinart electronics. Cuisinart customer service is horrible if you want to warranty replace it. I'd avoid Cuisinart electronics.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I haven't seen the Premier Protein shakes on sale in a really long time.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Sushi is back

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

FogHelmut posted:

Sushi is back

It’s hard to argue with the quantity you get but I’ve been disappointed with the sushi at Costco. Love the poke bowls though (might just be a San Diego Costco thing). They also had $7k massage chair.?I got 1200 calories’ of pepperoni knocked out as well. This was the best impulse purchase I’ve done there since the giant bean bag chair:

https://www.costco.com/vornado-pivot-6x-air-circulator.product.100853513.html

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The last two times I've gotten the poke bowls in Seattle the ahi quality has been terrible, but at least the price is right. Won't buy them again any time soon.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

pentyne posted:

I haven't seen the Premier Protein shakes on sale in a really long time.
Last time the shakes went on sale was August of last year I'm pretty sure. I was right about to go on a pre-op diet for weight loss surgery and we bought so many cases.

It's driving my spouse insane because they go through 1-2 shakes a day and it used to be on sale twice a year, so we only bought a six month supply. Once/if it goes on sale again, I expect we'll be buying the daily membership maximum multiple times a week throughout the sale to stockpile.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol if you dont get sushi from a tiny hole in the wall sushi bar manned by 90 year old japanese men

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I've had grocery store sushi from Ralphs and Vons that is considerably better then Costco sushi. It's genuinely bad, and not in the "oh well, cheap for quantity" way but like it was made, then frozen and shipped out.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Yeah it wasn't great, but my kids are California roll fiends and that's cheap enough for me.

Also I picked up a set of the Kirkland Signature non-stick pans. They seem to be constructed as well as any other, and it's worth a try for me at $35. Anyone use these?

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

The bay we kayak in is really shallow so if there's any problems she can loving get out and walk.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Put your beer cooler in a life vest and get out and sit on it and have a lazy river kinda day

Phraggah
Nov 11, 2011

A rocket fuel made of Doritos? Yeah, I could kind of see it.
Does costco have toaster ovens/convection ovens that are good? I realize they have air fryers, which are somewhat the same, but the interior of airfryers seems less ideal than a true convection toaster oven.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Phraggah posted:

Does costco have toaster ovens/convection ovens that are good? I realize they have air fryers, which are somewhat the same, but the interior of airfryers seems less ideal than a true convection toaster oven.

Just get a Breville, I don’t think they sell it at Costco.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Get an Anova precision oven

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

There's a toaster oven on sale right now but I don't know anything about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pray for me goons