Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I just take antihistamines and B12 supplements. The antihistamines haven’t been doing poo poo lately though

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
i took antihistograms and now i can't see graphs

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I ate two sandwiches.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
thought i was getting sick but i think i just have mild allergies . thanks boston. thoston

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Zamujasa posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Zamujasa posted:

be thankful you can’t see graph’s sports posting

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

today work put me on a last minute plane to San Jose to plug in two network cables to a switch. Took a walk along that big old bay y’all got out there, seems nice. Looked up housing prices and put a frown on my face. flight back was delayed two hours so I got drunk at SJC on company’s dime. weird day.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

FCKGW posted:

today work put me on a last minute plane to San Jose to plug in two network cables to a switch. Took a walk along that big old bay y’all got out there, seems nice. Looked up housing prices and put a frown on my face. flight back was delayed two hours so I got drunk at SJC on company’s dime. weird day.

work once put me on a last minute plane trip to amsterdam to spend 30 minutes testing one of our products with a new television they got in the office there. i flew back later in the same day

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

FCKGW posted:

My former boss had to take a taxi to Helsinki-Vantaa airport (which is half-way to Russia from here), catch a plane to Barcelona, while carrying a small [redacted] in his carry-on luggage, all while incredibly pissed. Well, he started out royally drunk, I'm sure he was historically hung over when he handed it to the customer.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Schipol is too far from the city proper imo. If you have a stopover there all you can do is look at remarkably flat land and that’s it

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/NotABigJerk/status/1540314853394583552

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

cjs: lol i'm probably gonna have to present a bunch of competitive analysis to ~upper management~ and it's definitely gonna piss a bunch of people off

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???

akadajet posted:

don’t gently caress the interns

hard disagree :rolleyes:

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Fortaleza posted:

Schipol is too far from the city proper imo. If you have a stopover there all you can do is look at remarkably flat land and that’s it

What are you talking about? It's like a 15-minute train ride straight to downtown?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Fortaleza posted:

welcome to the netherlands

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

i put pickled cucumba slices on the pizza i had for breakfast

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hello yospos, i took a little break from Very Online when my mental health took a real beating for a couple of months there in the spring. happy to say i feel better and ready for the internet to ruin that again

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I ate two sandwiches.
i did this yesterday (two banh mi). pro af

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

jesus WEP posted:

hello yospos, i took a little break from Very Online when my mental health took a real beating for a couple of months there in the spring. happy to say i feel better and ready for the internet to ruin that again

I have bad news for you

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

jesus WEP posted:

wb j-wep

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

jesus WEP posted:

Pollyanna posted:

I have bad news for you

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

the yospizzahat

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Pollyanna posted:

I have bad news for you

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

I have bad news for you

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

jesus WEP posted:

:same:

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

jesus WEP posted:

wb. glad you’re feeling better.

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

send the yoshat

or was it ship? my memory sucks.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Pollyanna posted:

I have bad news for you
idgi

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
i wonder if arliss is any good. i remember seeing it mentioned a bunch way back when

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

prefect posted:

i wonder if arliss is any good. i remember seeing it mentioned a bunch way back when

it’s not, it feels like Robert Wuhl had a buddy high up at HBO who just kept letting them make seasons for like 4 years

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Enderzero posted:

it’s not, it feels like Robert Wuhl had a buddy high up at HBO who just kept letting them make seasons for like 4 years

there were seven seasons of the show? :monocle:

dream on only ran for six seasons

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

prefect posted:

there were seven seasons of the show? :monocle:

Jesus I underestimated it. must have been blackmail in that case

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

The internet is bad.

America's also bad, but that isn't news either.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
welcome back dude

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

jesus WEP posted:

hello yospos

tried to get out but they pulled me back innnnnn

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

wb Carlie J Wepson

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Lethal Wepon

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Taylor J sWep

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

J Wepgar Hoover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

cls: holy poo poo midjourney is the most fun i've had on a computer since i was a teenager. its blowing my mind.