Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Zamujasa posted:

i have it on my phone too but it never actually shows text

every few days i just get a notification on my phone

⚪️ McDonald's

(also it never lets me actually order anything)

your operating system is a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my work insurance does this thing where if you meet certain health goals it deposits $50-$1200 I to your HSA or FSA or whatever tf that month.

go get a physical: $500
quit smoking: $1000
go for a dental cleaning: $200

then it uses Apple health to track fitness and if you burn 500kcal every day in a month you get $100 and you can do it every month

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

my work insurance does this thing where if you meet certain health goals it deposits $50-$1200 I to your HSA or FSA or whatever tf that month.

then it uses Apple health to track fitness and if you burn 500kcal every day in a month you get $100 and you can do it every month
hosed up that your work insurance is paying people to start smoking

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
like the british colonials and the rats lol

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Hesburger down the road puts way too much salt on their French potatoes (and I like salt!) so nowadays I just order a hambaga and onion rings.

I guess I could complain but gently caress that, complaining never works.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The Hesburger down the road puts way too much salt on their French potatoes (and I like salt!) so nowadays I just order a hambaga and onion rings.

Onion rings are their own reward.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

my work went for the stick instead of the carrot. you have to sign an attestation as to whether you smoke or not. if you smoke, a $25 monthly deduction is taken from your paycheck.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

nudgenudgetilt posted:

my work went for the stick instead of the carrot. you have to sign an attestation as to whether you smoke or not. if you smoke, a $25 monthly deduction is taken from your paycheck.

ya it’s an extra $20/mo if you smoke here too

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
this round trip was delta one way and virgin atlantic the other and delta was easily
the nicer ride

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

well duh you’re not gonna get a decent ride from a virgin

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

MrQueasy posted:

The last two places I've worked have had doctor supervised weight loss explicitly called out as not covered.

The "preferred" weight loss in both cases was basically a series of articles and a webforum pasted onto a meal tracking app that doesn't interface with apple health at all.

i was all set to get bariatric surgery a couple of years ago when the weight-loss clinic called to say it wouldn't be covered by my insurance :saddowns:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

jesus WEP posted:

well duh you’re not gonna get a decent ride from a virgin

RICHARD!!! :mad::mad:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

could you not ask them to make your potatoes (fries?) with no salt then just add your own to your taste? i mean if mcdonald's can

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

while nice to get money this seems like a super invasion of privacy

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Vintersorg posted:

while nice to get money this seems like a super invasion of privacy

the insurance handles it all and doesn’t communicate any of the above to your company, thankfully

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

the insurance handles it all and doesn’t communicate any of the above to your company, thankfully

:cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg:

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

don't worry guys, all my personal information is securely collected at google and facebook, keeping it quite secure from any other corporation.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

depending on how the group is set up the company 100% knows what is being paid for.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

as someone who’s done a bunch of hipaa training: it probably does anyway and is just bracing for the punishment

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I am a Known Idiot tho so don’t take my word as gospel I just don’t trust anything

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

depending on how the group is set up the company 100% knows what is being paid for.

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kenny Logins posted:

could you not ask them to make your potatoes (fries?) with no salt then just add your own to your taste? i mean if mcdonald's can

No, I'm Finnish and so are they. Such a thing would be impossible.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

3D Megadoodoo posted:

No, I'm Finnish and so are they. Such a thing would be impossible.

Do they make the burgers with enough mayo to make everything within five kilometers messy?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That's not how mayonnaise works.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Achmed Jones posted:

jonny how many meals is that?

did you just try to fatshame me or something bro

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Welp, got a message from my sister that they all have been diagnosed with COVID-19, and I have a flu (again).

Time to bust out the last home testing kit.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

no, i asked you how many meals it was

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
idk i just ate the last burger 18 hours later. im a grazer

the chicken sandwich was hot garbage and that is what cost $12 for the combo.

wendys rule proven once again: doublestacks, nuggets, and thats it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I like nuggets but they're hella greasy.

I mean that's why I like them, but enough is enough.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

wendy's spicy chicken combo owns

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

shame about their fries though

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I like nuggets but they're hella greasy.

I mean that's why I like them, but enough is enough.

Not if they're done right

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The way to make chicken nuggets is as follows:
1) take a chicken
2) nug it

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
chicky nuggz

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

idk i just ate the last burger 18 hours later. im a grazer

the chicken sandwich was hot garbage and that is what cost $12 for the combo.

wendys rule proven once again: doublestacks, nuggets, and thats it.

this makes more sense but also the thought of eating cold/microwaved fast food is :barf:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

what about chinese-american fast food? we just ate some reheated chinese takeout for lunch and it owned (but admittedly this was a step or two up from your fast food panda express type places)

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
Taco bell bean burritos with extra onions taste decent straight out of the fridge with a dash of sriracha on them.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

MrQueasy posted:

Taco bell bean burritos with no onions taste decent straight out of the fridge with a dash of sriracha on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
I love onions, even though they've become russian roulette for acid reflux because I'm old.