Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Hed posted:

Just get a Breville, I don’t think they sell it at Costco.

this, the smart oven series is usually like 200 during fairly regular sales I think, and is more than adequate for all your ovening needs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Phraggah posted:

Does costco have toaster ovens/convection ovens that are good? I realize they have air fryers, which are somewhat the same, but the interior of airfryers seems less ideal than a true convection toaster oven.

People seem to like these a lot.
https://www.costco.com/ninja-foodi-9-in-1-digital-air-fry-toaster-oven.product.100735741.html

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

bird with big dick posted:

Pray for me goons

That's a weird looking freezer

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Another costco kayak success story

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

My Costco is away in plant based options right now which makes shopping for my vegan spouse much easier.

I’m extremely jealous of Costco with sushi, even if it’s bad. I’d change my handle to Sailor Mercury Poisoning

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

NewFatMike posted:

I’m extremely jealous of Costco with sushi, even if it’s bad. I’d change my handle to Sailor Mercury Poisoning

Costco Japan’s sushi was by far the worst grocery store sushi I’ve ever had. I would not have any hopes for whatever shows up in the US.

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

2006... YEAR OF THE BURNITZ, BITCHES
Costco finally has a store brand Feta cheese and it’s very good. At least, it is MUCH better than the crappy President feta everywhere.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

NewFatMike posted:

My Costco is away in plant based options right now which makes shopping for my vegan spouse much easier.

The forums already have a Designated Mercury Poisonee.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
that was the best $10 i dropped in the forums to get that peeps username renamed

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Another Japanese variety has a new segment about someone shopping at Costco! Never gets old!

https://9tsu.me/uwasanookyakusama220624

It starts at around the 1 hour 31 minute mark.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Scarodactyl posted:

Lol oh poo poo I forgot about that, thanks for the reminder

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

Cozmosis posted:

Costco finally has a store brand Feta cheese and it’s very good. At least, it is MUCH better than the crappy President feta everywhere.

I might give it a shot but I don't see any reason to stray from Dodoni tbh

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

How are the mattresses and furniture at Costco? Looking to furnish my new house and supply chain is obviously FUBAR.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

DTaeKim posted:

How are the mattresses and furniture at Costco? Looking to furnish my new house and supply chain is obviously FUBAR.

Hit or miss. I am very happy with the mattress I got 5 years ago and the 6 person table I got 4 years ago. I am less happy with the bed I got last year (build quality/fit and finish) and regretting the couch I purchased 3 years ago (already coming apart). Probably would be addressed by Costco support but not interested in months of turn around time for returns/replacements.

schreibs fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jun 27, 2022

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

2006... YEAR OF THE BURNITZ, BITCHES

Barry posted:

I might give it a shot but I don't see any reason to stray from Dodoni tbh

Have never seen that brand. But this one is quite good.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

It’s hard to argue with the quantity you get but I’ve been disappointed with the sushi at Costco. Love the poke bowls though (might just be a San Diego Costco thing).

I've never seen it around where I live for obvious reasons (MN), but the poke bowls I had from Hawaii Costco were great.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

When I lived down in San Diego they would sell Phil's BBQ sauce. They were the best Costco. If they still sell it, they are the best Costco.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
HFCS BBQ sauce is not good hth.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Kirkland feta is super creamy. Still super salty but it's softer than a lot of store brands. Also has the benefit of coming in large blocks rather than the garbage crumbles my grocery store only stocks.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Chinatown posted:

HFCS BBQ sauce is not good hth.

Good thing it doesn't have any?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Ketchup is a good start to a Texas or Kansas City barbecue sauce

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

Soul Dentist posted:

Kirkland feta is super creamy. Still super salty but it's softer than a lot of store brands. Also has the benefit of coming in large blocks rather than the garbage crumbles my grocery store only stocks.

This is by far the best fetta I've ever tried https://meredithdairy.com/our-products/marinated-cheese/

It's also stocked regularly in big jars at my costco (but not as big as the 1-2kg buckets of more pedestrian fetta they stock)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Good thing it doesn't have any?

hmm it used to. must have changed the formula.

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

dxt posted:

I've never seen it around where I live for obvious reasons (MN), but the poke bowls I had from Hawaii Costco were great.

Well the Poke bowls in San Diego are a far cry from the Poke station in Hawaii but still pretty good.

Scarodactyl posted:

God dammit, can’t I not be the best at anything!?!? I would literally die to be killed by too much Salmon

Synesthesian Fetish fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Jun 28, 2022

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

God dammit, can’t I not be the best at anything!?!? I would literally die to be killed by too much Salmon

Well, there's your problem right there. Wild caught salmon have extremely low levels of mercury. I suggest an unholy amount of tuna instead.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

FogHelmut posted:

Also I picked up a set of the Kirkland Signature non-stick pans. They seem to be constructed as well as any other, and it's worth a try for me at $35. Anyone use these?

Review: these are very heavy gauge pans. The handles are extremely long, maybe too long. They cook and heat evenly. Very good build quality. Excellent nonstick surface.

The only complaint is that despite these pans being the same size as my old Calphalons, the flat area at the bottom is consistently 1/2 in smaller diameter than those.

I will let you know if these last the 7 years that the Calphalons did.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Costco should shut down when they run out of hot dogs. A shrill alarm should fire off with lights and beacons. All the warehouse doors immediately slam shut and lock. Everyone trapped in the Costco until someone figures out what the gently caress is going on, because this shouldn't be allowed to happen

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Then the robots come out and hot dogify the trapped members until hot dog inventory reaches suitable levels.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Costco: Then the robots come out and hot dogify

:hmmyes:

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
I've only got one dog since they got rid of onions and deli mustard. I don't want a big ol' hot dog with just ketchup and yellow mustard. Not even for 1.50 with drink/free refill.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Well, poo poo

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Running Out of Hot Dogs At Costco Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Down To The Freezer Section Like Nigga Get Em From The Back Haha

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Then the robots come out and hot dogify

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Then the robots come out and hot dogify the trapped members until hot dog inventory reaches suitable levels.

Foreverially Costcotized and loving it

Hed posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Running Out of Hot Dogs At Costco Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Down To The Freezer Section Like Nigga Get Em From The Back Haha

Absolutely incredible

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1541890900762284035

Get em Costco.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
Bought some copper river salmon yesterday, so God damned good

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live

Republicans posted:

Also, boo Rao's up to $12 now.

i'm not trying to be a guy but this is way too much to pay for some spaghetti sauce

i tried the rao's and i don't get the hype you can make pretty good posketti sauce with one of those big rear end cans of tuttorosso crushed tomatoes and some dried herbs

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Suxpool posted:

i'm not trying to be a guy but this is way too much to pay for some spaghetti sauce

i tried the rao's and i don't get the hype you can make pretty good posketti sauce with one of those big rear end cans of tuttorosso crushed tomatoes and some dried herbs

Marinara =\= Spaghetti Sauce

extravadanza
Oct 19, 2007
Tuttorosso does not make good canned tomatoes. Sometimes my Costco stocks Cento and it's like 10x better so I stock up.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Rao's gang slay that bozo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
1/3 Rao's and 2/3ds my homemade sauce is a wonderful concoction better than the sum of its parts.