Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

DELETE CASCADE posted:

joints are really nice to smoke, but you don't get nearly as high vs smoking half that amount of weed in a bonghit straight to the face

i gotta use my herb vape more, they are super weed efficient but they take longer to start hitting you than a nice bongrip

my dad has a lil herb vape and a few puffs of that has him pretty stoned lol. if you aren't a regular weedeater then consider a dry flower vape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Improbable Lobster posted:

i gotta use my herb vape more, they are super weed efficient but they take longer to start hitting you than a nice bongrip

my dad has a lil herb vape and a few puffs of that has him pretty stoned lol. if you aren't a regular weedeater then consider a dry flower vape

i love edibles for how long they last but yeah dry flower vapes are great, especially if you've been smoking a long time and your lungs suck/you have covid

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah i picked up an o2vape flower pen to go with my 510 cart switchblade thingy, they're a good company.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R3E5I9PH3CPX6S/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00E1AQEE6

"almost died... 4 stars"

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

wheels go on the ground right? so that they can stay in place? if only there were a giant label on the ladder that tells you where the wheels should go when using it unfolded

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

wheels go on the ground right? so that they can stay in place? if only there were a giant label on the ladder that tells you where the wheels should go when using it unfolded

I didn't see the wheels. lmao if that's what happened

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Jonny 290 posted:

It's a loving enormous thing in the US right now because we're a "developing" nation. The more expensive your catalytic converter is, the more likely you'll get thieved upon. The Prius is the #1 target generally because it has an enormous and very efficient cat with a shitload of platinum.

Yeah I've been trying to get a new car since mine was totaled months ago and at first I looked at replacing my Prius and new models have optional aluminum or steel shields that cover the entire underside where the CC is located lol.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

akadajet posted:

I didn't see the wheels. lmao if that's what happened

yeah, they will move if given the chance too. I have one and it's got a huge fuckoff label saying "HEY LOOK WHEELS DONT PUT THESE FACING DOWN" but there are a lot of warnings on the ladder and who has time to read ladder warnings like a ladder cuck

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

yeah, they will move if given the chance too. I have one and it's got a huge fuckoff label saying "HEY LOOK WHEELS DONT PUT THESE FACING DOWN" but there are a lot of warnings on the ladder and who has time to read ladder warnings like a ladder cuck

the wheels look like they are facing up in that video though. I figure you'd want the wheels at the top of the ladder

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
hot take: do not attach wheels to any ends of a ladder

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i'm trying to figure out the motivation for attaching wheels to a ladder and i'm comin up blank

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

rotor posted:

i'm trying to figure out the motivation for attaching wheels to a ladder and i'm comin up blank

I guess it'd make it easier to tilt over and drag around, but idk

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

rotor posted:

i guess putting wheels in the middle kinda makes sense, but otherwise i can only see this working in a circus

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Beeftweeter posted:

i guess putting wheels in the middle kinda makes sense, but otherwise i can only see this working in a circus

yeah. i feel like ok maybe some wheels to drag it around is nice but there are two definitive NO WHEEL ZONES that must be respected

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Avoid your car being broken into or stolen by filling it with trash, cockroaches, and having too many busted parts to steal for scrap.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Drone_Fragger posted:

Avoid your car being broken into or stolen by filling it with trash, cockroaches, and having too many busted parts to steal for scrap.

somebody broke into my bmw once to steal an empty cigarette pack. this doesnt work

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
For those who want a ladder, but moreso than safety you value displaying your laziness in the most petulant way when bringing it to the work site

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

RokosCockatrice posted:

For those who want a ladder, but moreso than safety you value displaying your laziness in the most petulant way when bringing it to the work site

thats it im gonna get into the lucrative circus ladder market

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Drone_Fragger posted:

kind of immoral to *choose* not to have a catalytic converter, and that's the first thing stolen.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Drone_Fragger posted:

Avoid your car being broken into or stolen by filling it with trash

Sure but sometimes you arrive at the destination and have to get out to do something

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

In fact I do have experience in scalable infrastructure

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

oh poo poo ITS HAPPENING

ive been fuckin saying for years that external drive bays offered pc build customization options that are no longer possible on new cases

and fuckkin fractal design is bringin 5.25 drive bays back for that. poo poo yeah

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i want to build a new desktop sometime soon. gotta put that money away i guess

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jun 29, 2022

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

RokosCockatrice posted:

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Improbable Lobster posted:

i want to build a new desktop somwtime soon. gotta put that money away i guess

new gpus drop this fall. prices are returning to normal too

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

RokosCockatrice posted:

lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

oh poo poo ITS HAPPENING

ive been fuckin saying for years that external drive bays offered pc build customization options that are no longer possible on new cases

and fuckkin fractal design is bringin 5.25 drive bays back for that. poo poo yeah

remember what they took from you

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Jonny 290 posted:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

haveblue posted:

Sure but sometimes you ... have to ... do something

fuuuuuuuuuck

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

o7

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuoCiAok83M

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

that disk contains all of the good yosposts, preserved for posterity

e: vvvvv lol those were exactly the good yosposts i was thinking of

FMguru fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Jun 29, 2022

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FMguru posted:

that disk contains all of the good yosposts, preserved for posterity2

it has enough storage for two posts, and it’s the two where beep tells moose milkie he’s a big fan and moose milkie tells him to suck his balls or w/e

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

it has enough storage for two posts, and it’s the two where beep tells moose milkie he’s a big fan and moose milkie tells him to suck his balls or w/e

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
there it is, the only good yospost ever, and it was made by moose milkie of all people

w

FMguru fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jun 29, 2022