Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Is there a good wireless headset for the PS5 under 100€? Swiss flag if it'll also work on Xbox Series X, Windows 10, and any earlier consoles, but it'll mainly be for PS5 anyway.

P.s. my head is big (62).

E: I have a Razer? (The one whose logo is like three uhh sperms forming the Mitsibishi logo) headset that cost 79€ and it's fine but I'm starting to hate the wire because it's so long.

Ee: also big ears. Like old man ears.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jun 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Is there a good wireless headset for the PS5 under 100€? Swiss flag if it'll also work on Xbox Series X, Windows 10, and any earlier consoles, but it'll mainly be for PS5 anyway.

P.s. my head is big (62).

E: I have a Razer? (The one whose logo is like three uhh sperms forming the Mitsibishi logo) headset that cost 79€ and it's fine but I'm starting to hate the wire because it's so long.

Ee: also big ears. Like old man ears.

i'm a huge fan of the steel series arctis 7 and thought it was about 100usd when i bought it, but it looks to be 170 now. they have a steel series 1 now at your pricepoint, and i suspect it would be decent, but haven't tried it personally.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

3D Megadoodoo posted:

oh dang just remembered i have ps plus so i should probably add the gems to my library

might play God of War one day

GoW was easily goty material (i forget what else released so not gonna call it), easily worth $60 much less "free"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Seems I already had it lol.

Been playing Fallout 4 despite the glitches. It's so different when you don't avoid going into buildings or fast travelling because of the load times. Yay SSD.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Perfect for your work lanyard or suit lapel

https://www.yesterdays.com/products/try-finger-but-hole

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
how many of these are currently en route to echi

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

lmao butterfinger blast

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Hitman 3 is such an excellent game. 👍👍

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Hitman 3 is such an excellent game. 👍👍

it is quite good
I played through the whole trilogy when it came out on game pass, solid all the way through

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

picked up house flipper off of game pass and played through some of the early game then let my son loose in a house with the sledgehammer

instant hit

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

The Fool posted:

picked up house flipper off of game pass and played through some of the early game then let my son loose in a house with the sledgehammer

instant hit

what was that voxel-based heist game came out (or early access) not long back? seems it would go down well with the urge to smash :cool:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

NoneMoreNegative posted:

what was that voxel-based heist game came out (or early access) not long back? seems it would go down well with the urge to smash :cool:

Teardown

or, if you want less voxels and more Besiege with big Blast Corps energy, Instruments of Destruction. still early access but it's real good; being made by one of the leads on Red Faction: Guerilla's building destruction stuff, and it shows

just throw poo poo together, add rockets & wheels, maybe a buzzsaw or two and go nuts

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jul 2, 2022

Bourricot
Aug 7, 2016

playing some gameboy picross :yeeclaw:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Bourricot posted:

playing some gameboy picross :yeeclaw:

your gameboy looks sick

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

sick as in "not well"

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

akadajet posted:

sick as in "not well"

nice save

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
finally beat elden ring. cant believe how good it was. god

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ciaphas posted:

Teardown

or, if you want less voxels and more Besiege with big Blast Corps energy, Instruments of Destruction. still early access but it's real good; being made by one of the leads on Red Faction: Guerilla's building destruction stuff, and it shows

just throw poo poo together, add rockets & wheels, maybe a buzzsaw or two and go nuts

:chanpop:

greg the peanut
Dec 24, 2000

I got SLUDGE LIFE on the summer sale and it’s definitely a vibe/aesthetic or whatever the kids say these days. Worth checking out.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I've had Elden Boring since April and still haven't even installed it.

Also, the stickers that came with it are really lame and boring? Why even bother with stickers if they look like a bunch of whatever?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Ciaphas posted:

Teardown

Cool

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I've had Elden Boring since April and still haven't even installed it.

Also, the stickers that came with it are really lame and boring? Why even bother with stickers if they look like a bunch of whatever?

all my friends who were addicted to elden ring when it dropped insisted that it would be relevant for a year or more and surprise surprise they all burned out on it within four weeks

turns out calling in the patron saint of wanky low fantasy fiction to do worldbuilding for you doesn't make your elitist-centric action rpg good

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
everyone complaining about elden ring just sucks at games sorry

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

kazinsal jumping up and down on their hat, furious, the day elden ring releases dlc “nooo nooo but i hate it”

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I’m still playing elden ring. Got about 60 hours since launch just casually playing here and there. It’s fun! I also wanted something completely different to distract from the stress of moving so I started up gravity rush 2 and while it is anime as gently caress it also has a really cool looking cat and art style and it’s chill to fall around the world. In conclusion Video games are a land of contrasts

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

i've been playing fire emblem warriors.

it's nice to revisit with the three houses cast and have low stakes musou combat. sometimes you just want to be super powerful in a game from the jump.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Kazinsal posted:

all my friends who were addicted to elden ring when it dropped insisted that it would be relevant for a year or more and surprise surprise they all burned out on it within four weeks

turns out calling in the patron saint of wanky low fantasy fiction to do worldbuilding for you doesn't make your elitist-centric action rpg good

the game is good its just that everyone burned through it by playing an unhealthy amount.

if you spend 100+ hours in a game then it's actually good

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

elden ring is in fact good. highly controversial.

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
I started elden ring and went through the tutorial area and got to the point where i was out in the open world but it was late and I was tired and went to bed and somehow I never seem to get around to resume it, i dunno maybe if I continue it a bit it will draw me in :shrug:

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

yeah elden ring sucked me in more than any game in recent memory, i put close to 200 hours into it which is a lot for me. second place to that is probably skyrim back when it came out. definitely burned out on it, but will give it another shot when dlc gets released.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
if you like from games elden ring is 3 or 4 of them bundled together. it’s that simple

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

i already like how, now i gotta start liking from?!?!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
i'll buy elden ring once it's a bit cheaper, i enjoys the soulses. i should reinstall them too, i never finished 3 or the dlcs i think

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I got it for 1€ with the PS5.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
As a dude who put insane hours into Skyrim and various Souls games, Elden Ring was specifically crafted to scratch my itchy brain in all the right places and it delivers 100%. I still pick it up for low-level coop antics here and there and will probably lose another couple weeks of my life to the inevitable DLC.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Elden Ring has an amazingly designed open world at the same bar as BotW, its a shame about the souls-like dna.

It was enough for me to put 100-ish hours into it though

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it was too hard lol

the world felt amazing

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
make elden theft auto tia

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000