Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

bobjr posted:

Todd had it coming MM did nothing wrong

Todd just wanted to share some interesting articles the mainstream media won't talk about and MM had to make it personal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

TIP posted:

he smells like octopus sex

The one (yes just the one) thing I don't understand about this is that octopi have beaks. How the gently caress is that supposed to work??

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

bobjr posted:

Todd had it coming MM did nothing wrong

He didn't have to pull his punch.

pik_d posted:

The one (yes just the one) thing I don't understand about this is that octopi have beaks. How the gently caress is that supposed to work??

You'll understand when you're older.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
LMAO why the gently caress does Soldier Boy carry a gun and a throwing knife all of a sudden?

Also I thought toon Edgar was a weasel. That makes more sense than a meerkat

Why does everyone assume Nour and Edgar are brothers? Did I miss one or more important lines of dialogue?

A-Train now having Blue Hawk's heart is extremely hosed up. I'm not even black but I got this intense sense of "holy loving poo poo" when Ashley told him. There was a lot of hosed up poo poo in that episode but that bit was the most disturbing to me

Awesome episode. Next week is going to be crazy

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

pik_d posted:

Ok, I have faith in us as a group. Let's figure this out.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

LMAO why the gently caress does Soldier Boy carry a gun and a throwing knife all of a sudden?

a. it is a thing captain america did in the 40s

b. he is lazy

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Elephant Ambush posted:

Because a gun is like a punch from a supe but you can do it from like way far away, like whoa.

When you’re super strong a throwing knife is like a gun but with a little note that says “gently caress you personally” taped to the bullet.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Marsupial Ape posted:

The funnel was not on the part of the octopus that The Deep was... connected to

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Fascinating...

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Marsupial Ape posted:

Y'know, if that does happen next week (and I hope it doesn't), you're all gonna think I'm a goddam witch.

Absolute worst timeline: every dumb post in this thread turns out correct next episode.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

pik_d posted:

Because of that picture I looked up what a "radula" is. It's like a rasp/comb thing made of chitin that mollusks use to eat by scraping at food and then passing it backwards with a vaguely sawing kind of motion. It's basically like what if a tongue, but instead it's just covered in sharp little spines.

Which is pretty dope but actually sounds even worse than the beak for blowjob purposes.

2nd level spells
Apr 3, 2022
He's got a super dick he's fine

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Ribbed for absolutely no one's pleasure.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Marsupial Ape posted:

Nobody said he was getting a beakjob. A handie from arms with suction suck action makes way more sense.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Jedit posted:

"Octopussy" was right there, my dude.

I saw it and avoided it

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

pik_d posted:

Remember Kimiko saying that she could barely feel anything as a super and Frenchie's arms were like bendy straws?

Well the beak makes him feel something.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

TIP posted:

Remember Kimiko saying that she could barely feel anything as a super and Frenchie's arms were like bendy straws?

Well the beak makes him feel something.

You should start off a lore channel and lead off with a 15 minute video of this.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Humans have teeth and we still manage to give blowjobs and eat out, the octopus knows the deep isn't interested in that kind of kink. It's not hard

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Well, it's hard, just small!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

"alright in this season your character will be spending most of his time getting hosed by an octopus"

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

With Zyklon B?

TIP posted:

Are you trying to be the new bad take of the week?

Bioshuffle spoiled us. Now we have to settle for wehavebioshuffle@home imitators.

Marsupial Ape posted:

Seriously if we can calculate average farm yields of Westeros then we goons can build a mathematical calculation for octopus fellatio.

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010

GreenNight posted:

"alright in this season your character will be spending most of his time getting hosed by an octopus"

To be fair the Deep is has now had three octopus sex scenes this season alone, so it is a significant fraction of his screentime. Not counting when he was forced to eat his lover.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
There sure is a lot of animal sex talk in this thread.

So here's some more.

For a moment there, I thought Homelander was going to gently caress that cow.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

The Last Call posted:

So here's some more.

All I knew was that they had "anatomically correct, life sized dead whale prop" money, so I was ready for that cow to explode or something.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Bedshaped posted:

I wish we could have more Jensen Ackles after this season :sigh:

And before someone says; no I'm not watching some stupid show about vampires or whatever

https://twitter.com/lacuchinaNZ/status/1543021245695897600?t=VxGB36hJUClb7RF5c7Kgrw&s=19

Supernatural is so good tho, and he's terrific in it

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

The Last Call posted:

So here's some more.

I thought he was gonna suckle

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Supernatural is great and you can tell when Jensen’s balls drop by the change in his voice between seasons.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

What's this about? Ackles a chud, now? I really need for Ackles to not be a chud.

drunken officeparty posted:

I thought he was gonna suckle

My 4k tv is pretty good and I was staring very hard at those cow udders as Homelander crept onto screen. "Is that a real cow? He would never suck on a real cow. That looks like a real cow. Wait, it kinda looks too real. Is that CGI? He's gonna suck a CGI cow nipple, isn't he? Oh, thank gently caress, he's just going to miik it".

But the way he seemed so...gentle with the cow and genuinely at peace in the moment made me even more unsettled. He's done that before.

Marsupial Ape fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Jul 3, 2022

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Marsupial Ape posted:

What's this about? Ackles a chud, now? I really need for Ackles to not be a chud.

My 4k tv is pretty good and I was staring very hard at those cow udders as Homelander crept onto screen. "Is that a real cow? He would never suck on a real cow. That looks like a real cow. Wait, it kinda looks too real. Is that CGI? He's gonna suck a CGI cow nipple, isn't he? Oh, thank gently caress, he's just going to miik it".

But the way he seemed so...gentle with the cow and genuinely at peace in the moment made me even more unsettled. He's done that before.

https://twitter.com/lacuchinaNZ/status/1543343320386088960

Kilson
Jan 16, 2003

I EAT LITTLE CHILDREN FOR BREAKFAST !!11!!1!!!!111!

Marsupial Ape posted:

https://twitter.com/lacuchinaNZ/status/1543343320386088960?t=R8r65Co-R03jdV7BLAXghQ&s=19

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Wut? I've known who Jensen is forever and never doubted his chops as an actor and leading man. I'm glad that Jensen is still not a chud. Thank you.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

I knew he was a good actor, I just wasn't gonna sit through Supernatural just for him.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
Wait supernatural is seen as a non straight show? I don't get it. It's just a good show that got bad and kept going for ten more years.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Nail Rat posted:

Wait supernatural is seen as a non straight show? I don't get it. It's just a good show that got bad and kept going for ten more years.

It has a lot of fandom. A lot a lot. A lot where the brothers gently caress. A lot. They made an episode of this fandom.

Doronin
Nov 22, 2002

Don't be scared
A lot of octopus can swallow some decently sized fish, so an average penis should fit ok for such a large octopus as we've seen Deep get in.

Female octopus are also substantially bigger than males of the species, as in up to 30x bigger. so Deep is also presumably straight with octopi since his dong would never fit in a male.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Nail Rat posted:

its got two hot guys playing the lead bros, a lot of people apparently have an incest fetish and that leads to some weird things

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
At the risk of giving into peer pressure, which seasons of supernatural are worth watching?

2nd level spells
Apr 3, 2022
Seasons 1-5 are a single coherent story of the apocalypse after which Kripke left and the show lost focus. Every other season more standalone, optional, and sometimes good.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

2nd level spells posted:

Seasons 1-5 are a single coherent story of the apocalypse after which Kripke left and the show lost focus. Every other season more standalone, optional, and sometimes good.

Alright, I can work with that. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Xiahou Dun posted:

I knew he was a good actor, I just wasn't gonna sit through Supernatural just for him.

:emptyquote: