Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I got Dr. Bronners, on your recommendation, and I like it ok but I have some problems. It burns my taint and rear end in a top hat. Not a fan of that.

Also, it's a big bottle and I once dropped it on the shower floor and it perfectly squirted up a stream directly into my right eyeball. I had to drive to the ER where they said I had a chemical burn.

Be careful with that stuff.

DILUTE DILUTE DILUTE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raspurtin
Apr 18, 2005

OK!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Doctor Bronner’s taint exfoliation remedy

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Pershing posted:

DILUTE DILUTE DILUTE

Yeah I figured by putting it on the loofa it gets mixed with water and diluted but uh, I guess that's not enough.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

bird with big dick posted:

Main > General Bullshit > Costco: taint exfoliation remedy

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

devmd01 posted:

lol at the Kirkland product placement in The Boys this week.

that was excellent and some of the only worthwhile product placement i can abide

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Dr. Bronners also has unscented and almond for a nicer, gentler butt hole cleanse

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

Also, it's a big bottle and I once dropped it on the shower floor and it perfectly squirted up a stream directly into my right eyeball. I had to drive to the ER where they said I had a chemical burn.

Be careful with that stuff.

are you okay? :ohdear:

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!
Yesterday’s pickup, I succumbed to temptation.

The whiskey and the Brats are really enjoyable. The pizza I’ve not tucked into yet, probably in an hour or so.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

It burns my taint and rear end in a top hat.

liquor burned the first time i drank it and now i enjoy that sensation

same thing. embrace the dingle tingle.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Yeah I've oddly had a few eye injuries and it's turned out ok so far. :)

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Yeah I figured by putting it on the loofa it gets mixed with water and diluted but uh, I guess that's not enough.

OMG what? Please do not loofah your taint and butthole. This explains the stinging.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Sometimes I like to wash my taint and butthole :shrug:

PolishPandaBear
Apr 10, 2009
Where are you guys that there's Dr. Bronner's at Costco? None of the LA locations I've been to have had it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

PolishPandaBear posted:

Where are you guys that there's Dr. Bronner's at Costco? None of the LA locations I've been to have had it.

they come in 2-packs and its quite nice. :hai:

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

CaptainCrunch posted:

Yesterday’s pickup, I succumbed to temptation.

The whiskey and the Brats are really enjoyable. The pizza I’ve not tucked into yet, probably in an hour or so.

That is the kind of cart that earns you the approving nod from the 70 year old dude checking receipts on the way out.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
anyone stupid enough to go to Costco today?

A trip report would be appreciated.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Chinatown posted:

Was thinking about getting that bourbon and some apples. Should I not OP?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TraderStav posted:

Was thinking about getting that bourbon and some apples. Should I not OP?

You should go. :haibrow:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I was in Wisconsin yesterday so I got my beer and sausage at Prem. There’s no way I’d make my second ever Costco trip experience the day before July 4th, jfc. Those people would eat me alive*.

*I mean, there’s a bulk amount of me, so I wouldn’t blame them for thinking I was edible product.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

It's not that busy rn

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
I've seen that detroit style pizza several times but I've never picked it up, so I want to know how good it is

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Got in just as the Old were finishing up. Pretty crowded but not crazy.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Psion posted:

I've seen that detroit style pizza several times but I've never picked it up, so I want to know how good it is

yes this intrigues me greatly

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Get it, it's very good!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Do I...go to Costco today then? :ohdear:

:twisted:

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Chinatown posted:

Do I...go to Costco today then? :ohdear:

:twisted:

go my child

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

I want to go but am too much enjoying laying on my Costco patio furniture, listening to Dead and company on my Costco purchased Sonos system while I sip on founders solid gold (from Costco) on this absolutely beautiful day. Brought to me mostly by Costco.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

Enos Cabell posted:

That is the kind of cart that earns you the approving nod from the 70 year old dude checking receipts on the way out.
He wasn’t 70, but it did get a chuckle from him while he jabbed his marker at the receipt.

Psion posted:

I had one last night. It’s not bad. Definitely one of the better frozen pizzas I’ve had. The edges got a nice crisp on them, the cheese was stretchy, the pepperoni had…pepperoniness. The only complaint is that the non-edge areas of crust were really soft and didn’t have a lot of character.

When I prep the second one I may pour some olive oil into the tray and add something like garlic or mushrooms to the toppings. Parmesan as well. Then bake it all another 5 min past the recommended time.

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

Yeah I've oddly had a few eye injuries and it's turned out ok so far. :)

good to hear, and at least your eye is clean now!!

Psion posted:

It's def a solid dinner when you're tired after work and need cheap, easy, cheesy sustenance for the familial crew. I second what Captain Crunch said above about needing to bake it 5+ minutes after the recommended time. I usually broil it for 3 or so minutes at the end as well to make the pepperoni nice and crispy too.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Chinatown posted:

A trip report would be appreciated.

Went around 1pm, wasn't too crazy at the start, but by the time I was done shopping it was getting pretty busy.

No good samples, either, but plenty of people blocking the aisles for a slice of pickle. :argh:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tatsuta Age posted:

go my child

I went. =]

Got the pizza pie and some frozen eggwich breakfast sandos which have good reviews. i will be making one pie tonight. =]

Was about as busy as a normal Sunday.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

This eggwich sandwiches are my breakfast every day. Quality purchase

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Went to Costco in Texas with the cuz and his fam and survived.

Tacos Al Pastor
Jun 20, 2003

a very large fish posted:

Who goes to costco and doesn't walk out with a pizza?

Rule #1. Call in the pizza first.

no_tears
Dec 20, 2020

Bing Bong

Tacos Al Pastor posted:

Rule #1. Call in the pizza first.

That’s usually the first thing I do too when going in; beeline to order a pizza. Helps make trips faster too, less wandering around aimlessly when you have a pizza waiting for you!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

TraderStav posted:

Throw those on an English muffin if you want some carbohydrates.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TraderStav posted:

oh thats good they look tasty and i like how they are in their own packs in the box :)

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Mustached Demon posted:

Throw those on an English muffin if you want some carbohydrates.

Undoubtedly delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
made one of those detrooit pies last night and it was quite good. could be more crispy but solid for a frozen za