Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Giant shouldn't have talked poo poo last show!

Edit: Bah gawd, they killed Yoshihiko :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Andrew Everett getting some more than sympathy/new guy supportive chants now. He's acquitting himself well.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, I'm just worried the wear and tear of this tour is physically affecting him... he barely looks 205cm right now :ohdear:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jesus CHRIST Higuchi don't collapse the poor twink's chest.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/dramaticddt/status/1545006617841770496?s=21&t=ZBgvTE3gVwYc8Ip6UwYaiQ

The BONNNGGGG for Yoshihiko I’m loving crying

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Ah both K-OD tournament finalists are now factionless (graduated from their factions), officially a tag team and going after the tag belts. Also a correction Saki Akai is teaming with Jun at Peter Pan not wrestling him.

https://twitter.com/suyamahakusyak/status/1545014183976062976

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Jul 7, 2022

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

fez_machine posted:

Also a correction Saki Akai is teaming with Jun at Peter Pan not wrestling him.

I would've liked to have seen the best wrestler in DDT against

Jun Akiyama

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

fez_machine posted:

Also a correction Saki Akai is teaming with Jun at Peter Pan not wrestling him.

this kinda feels like it might be an international opponent/return spot, right? reminds me of antonio honda & miyu yamashita vs kenny omega & riho. i can't really think of any obvious tag opponents for such a random-seeming team (have either of them said why they're teaming yet?)

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I have spent the past 2 days watching the British government collapsing so puro schedule will be a bit late this week. Hopefully get it done tomorrow

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Take whatever time you need forkboy, you already put a ton of effort in each week for us puro freaks

e: catching up with Yesterday's DDT show and decided the watch my first Pheromones match in a while, see if the vocal crowd makes a difference to my enjoyment

Wow, they dig this act more than I thought. That's disheartening :smith:

Hirata still rules though

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jul 8, 2022

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

abraham linksys posted:

this kinda feels like it might be an international opponent/return spot, right? reminds me of antonio honda & miyu yamashita vs kenny omega & riho. i can't really think of any obvious tag opponents for such a random-seeming team (have either of them said why they're teaming yet?)

i was a fool, the opponents were obvious in retrospect

https://twitter.com/ddtpro/status/1545241630571401216

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh poo poo that's gonna be a good loving time. Uncle Jun vs. ASUKA while Chris Brookes and Saki Akai battle for the throne of the Giants. In the background, Andrew Everett waits to strike.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

drat, could have been a way to backdoor Eddie Kingston into DDT to get his match with Jun. I guess ASUKA is losing the tag belts on the next defence, or they're just not being defended at Peter Pan

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The next defence is against Higuchi so they wouldn't be defended in that case either

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I just finished watching that show too, the post-match challenge completed slipped my mind in the despair over Higuchi and Sakaguchi no longer teaming as Eruption

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

While starting on the schedule this popped up on the timeliness

https://twitter.com/CFOSisGolden/status/1545356964766654464?t=S4g7ze2nwaodv4MXiKlu1Q&s=19

A Zero1 show with Abe vs Tanaka live & free on NicoPro! It's 11pm JST which by my calculation is 3pm in the UK, 10am in the US East Coast. It may get "archived" somewhere like VK but the beat way to ensure you see it is catch it live because NicoNico is a loving weird site

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/drewparker341/status/1545343582399516672?s=21&t=M9-RTinbdqtcag11SYsrQw

Drew Parker has a PWtees now

That nirvana shirt rules

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

While starting on the schedule this popped up on the timeliness

https://twitter.com/CFOSisGolden/status/1545356964766654464?t=S4g7ze2nwaodv4MXiKlu1Q&s=19

A Zero1 show with Abe vs Tanaka live & free on NicoPro! It's 11pm JST which by my calculation is 3pm in the UK, 10am in the US East Coast. It may get "archived" somewhere like VK but the beat way to ensure you see it is catch it live because NicoNico is a loving weird site

I would guess the schedule of anything in Japan would be in flux a bit the next couple of days...

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

disaster pastor posted:

I would guess the schedule of anything in Japan would be in flux a bit the next couple of days...

I mean it's a former Prime Minister who got killed, not the Emperor.

Anyway, ZERO1 are streaming on that link I posted earlier if anyone is interested. Abe vs Tanaka should be a banger, & the crowd are vocal!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Cool, got home to catch some Abe vs Tanaka

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Predictably they are beating the poo poo out of each other.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

:lol: just grabbing each other by the trunks and teeing off with forearms

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Ah good, Abe is bleeding from headbutts. Puroresu everyone.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hell yeah, Abe beat his dad :dance:

What I saw of that was rad

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

loving loved that finish, loved that my boy won

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Cool, let's follow up a match between two double-hard badasses with *sigh* Chris Vice

e: Oh what the gently caress, that was the main event? :laffo:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I kind of loved it. I mean it's a huge upset & really puts over Vice. Who is whatever but hey, it's a surprising result.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

a translation of things Ibushi said to various fan tweets

https://twitter.com/thefeelite/status/1545346124554420224?s=20&t=MFGIVThJqS6yLLBfBRFjxQ

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I did it, I got the scheduleup before Saturday. No New Japan, only 1 NOAH show, no DDT (proper) but there's still plenty to sink your teeth into, especially from a joshi perspective. TJPW & Stardom both have big shows on Saturday with title matches galore, Miu Watanabe vs Ryo Mizunami a potential "sleeper", while the Stardom show is an awful lot about Kamitani vs SLK, 2 wrestlers both having great 2022s. Plus Syuri vs Momo will slap. Sunday, Sendai Girls have an iPPV, that sounds pricier than it is at 3200 Yen because the exchange rate is favourable (under £20 in the UK). Big Hash vs ASUKA has high MOTYC potential, 2 phenomenal wrestlers. During the week SEAdLINNNG are back with a Riko Kaiju Anniversary show she seems to have had a hand in booking. If you're at all interested in SEAdLINNNG then it's worth checking ]this out, which is Riko Kaiju's reasons for all the matches on her anniversary show, a nice touch & mostly comprehensible when run though Google translate. On the men's side of things, Ganbare are running a big show on Sunday at Ota Ward Gym (weirdly with no place for Naoya Nomura on it but it does have Minoru Suzuki), & FREEDOMS are at Korakuen for the Jun Kasai produced show that's stacked if you're a bloodmark. Thursday has Shunma Katsumata & friends from DDT against the women of Prominence in a variety of hardcore matches, while across Tokyo All Japan have a match with 3 title matches, including Jake vs Suwama. Not the quietest week & what we do have is pretty cool sounding, & then next week begins the insanity of the G1.

2/7/2022, Saturday

10am JST/12pm AEDT/2am BST/9pm EDT/6pm PDT

Gatoh Move ChocoPro 243
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
CDK (Chris Brookes & Masahiro Takanashi vs Choun Shiryu & Sayaka Obihiro
Ken Ohka vs Yuna Mizumori
Baliyan Akki & Sayaka vs Egg Tart (Chie Koishikawa & Hagane Shinno)
Live on Youtube

2pm JST/4pm AEDT/6am BST/1am EDT/10pm PDT

Tokyo Joshi Pro Summer Sun Princess 22
Ota Ward General Gymnasium, Tokyo
Juria Nagano vs Moka Miyamoto
Aja Kong, Pom Harajuku, Raku & Yuki Aino vs Haruna Neko, Hyper Misao, Kaya Toribami & Nao Kakuta
Miu Watanabe vs Ryo Mizunami
Hikari Noa & Hikaru Shida vs Mahiro Kiryu & Yuki Kamifuku
Arisu Endo & Riho vs Mei Suruga & Suzume
International Princess Title: Maki Itoh(c) vs Alex Windsor
Miyu Yamashita vs Thunder Rosa
Princess Tag Team Titles: Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki & Yuka Sakazaki)(c) vs Saki Akai & Yuki Arai
Princess of Princess Title: Shoko Nakajima(c) vs Rika Tatsumi
Live on Wrestle Universe

5pm JST/7pm AEDT/9am BST/4am EDT/1am PDT

All Japan Summer Action Series Night 1
Radiant Hall, Yokohama
Dan Tamura & Ryo Inoue vs Kosei Fujita & Tiger Mask
Black Mensore vs Yoshitatsu
Izanagi vs Yusuke Kodama
Hokuto Omori vs Yuma Aoyagi
Hikaru Sato vs Suwama
Ryuki Honda & Shotaro Ashino vs Shuji Ishikawa & Takao Omori
Atsuki Aoyagi & Jake Lee vs Kento Miyahara & Rising HAYATO
Live on AJPW TV

Stardom MidSummer Champions 2022
Taichikawa Stage Garden, Taichikawa
Hina vs Lady C vs Yuko Sakurai
Future of Stardom Title: Hanan(c) vs Waka Tsukiyama
God's Eye (Ami Sourei & MIRAI) vs Queen's Quest (Miyu Amasaki & Utami Hayashishita)
Oedo Tai (Fukigen Death, Rina, Ruaka & Saki Kashima) vs STARS (Hazuki, Koguma, Mayu Iwatani & Saya Iida)
COLOR'S (Hikari Shimizu & SAKI) & Cosmic Angels (Mina Shirakawa, Tam Nakano & Unagi Sayaka) vs Donna Del Mondo (Giulia, Himeka, Mai Sakurai, Maika & Natsupoi)
High Speed Title: AZM(c) vs Momo Kohgo
Wonder of Stardom Title: Saya Kamitani(c) vs Starlight Kid
World of Stardom Title: Syuri(c) vs Momo Watanabe
Live on iPPV but I'm guessing it'll be an iPPV too

Also shows from BJW, Marvelous, Ice Ribbon, Michinoku Pro, Dragongate, Real Japan Pro & JTO

3/7/2022, Sunday

10am JST/12pm AEDT/2am BST/9pm EDT/6pm PDT

Gatoh Move ChocoPro 244
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
Antonio Honda vs Sayaka Obihiro
Tokiko Kirihara vs Yuna Mizumori
Baliyan Akki & Mei Suruga vs Chie Koishikawa & Kaori Yoneyama
Live on Youtube

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/3:30am BST/10:30pm EDT/7:30pm PDT

Sendai Girls Senjo Chroicle
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
NATSUMI vs Tomoka Inaba
Sakura Hirota vs Rydeen Hagane
Aoi, Ayame Sasamura & Risa Sera vs Manami, Ryo Mizunami & Yuu
Hiroyo Matsumoto & Saori Anou vs Red Energy (Mika Iwata & Miyuki Takase)
Hardcore Match: DASH Chisako vs Suzu Suzuki
Sendai Girls World Title: Chihiro Hashimoto(c) vs ASUKA
iPPV for 3200 Yen

1pm JST/3pm AEDT/5am BST/12am EDT/9pm PDT

Pro Wrestling NOAH Sunny Voyage Night 5
Fujisan Messe, Fuji
Kinya Okada vs Mohammed Yone
Alejandro vs Extreme Tiger
HAYATA & Simon Gotch vs Kai Fujimura & Seiki Yoshioka
Akitoshi Saito, Daisuke Harada, Go Shiozaki & YO-HEY vs Kongo (Hi69, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Manabu Soya & Tadasuke)
Kaito Kiyomiya, Yoshinari Ogawa & Yuya Susumu vs Los Perros del Mal de Japon (Kotaro Suzuki, NOSAWA Rongai & Super Crazy)
Daiki Inaba, Masa Kitamiya, Michael Elgin, Shuhei Taniguchi & Yoshiki Inamura vs Sugiuragun (El Hijo de Dr Wagner Jr, Hideki Suzuki, Rene Dupree, Takashi Sugiura & Timothy Thatcher)
Atsushi Kotoge & Satoshi Kojima vs Kongo (Hajime Ohara & Kenoh)
Uploaded later to Wrestle Universe

2pm JST/4pm AEDT/6am BST/1am EDT/10pm PDT

Ganbare Pro Wrestle Sekigahara
Ota Ward General Gymnasium, Tokyo
Isami Kodaka & Shuji Ishikawa vs Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie
Black Tiger V & Tatsuhito Takaiwa vs Kouki Iwasaki & Tyson Maeguchi
Ganbare Tamagawa, HARUKAZE & Nobuhiro Shimatani vs Onryo & YuuRI
Eruption (Hideki Okatani, Saki Akai & Yukio Sakaguchi) vs Mizuki Watase, Moeka Haruhi & Shinichiro Tominaga
Unagi Sayaka vs Yuna Manase
Minoru Suzuki vs Shuichiro Katsumura
CDK (Chris Brookes & Masahiro Takanashi) vs Romance Dawn (Shota & Soma Takao)
Spirit of Ganbare World Openweight Title: Yumehito Imanari(c) vs Ken Ohka
Live on Wrestle Universe

6pm JST/8pm AEDT/10am BST/5am EDT/2am PDT

Dragongate Hopeful Gate Night 4
EDION Arena #2, Osaka
Card TBA
Live on DG Network

6:30pm JST/8:30pm AEDT/10:30am BST/5:30am EDT/2:30am PDT

Pro Wrestling FREEDOMS Jun Kasai's Tokyo Deathmatch Carnival 2022 Vol.1
Ayumu Honda & Chicharito Shoki vs Dragon Libre & Rekka
Kamui vs Takahiro Katori
GENTARO vs Tatsuhito Takaiwa
Scramble Bunkhouse Street Fight Deathmatch: Gunso & Mataro Aoki vs Rina Yamashita & Takashi Sasaki
King of FREEDOM World Tag Team Titles Gadget & Barbed Iron Wire Board + Giant Mouse Trap Deathmatch: Tomoya Hirata & Toru Sugiura(c) vs ERE (Dobunezumi Fukki & Kyu Mogami)
Glass Board & Fluorescent Light 6 Man Tag Deathmatch: ERE (Drew Parker, Toshiyuki Sakuda & Violento Jack) vs Daisuke Masaoka, Jun Kasai & Masashi Takeda
Airs on SamuraiTV 10th July

Also shows from Marvelous, BJW, Michinoku Pro, Secret Base, Diana, 2AW, Heat-Up, JWP, Doutonbori Pro & BASARA

4/7/2022, Monday

Only BJW

5/7/2022, Tuesday

Only BJW

6/7/2022, Wednesday

SEAdLINNNG Riko Kaiju 2nd Anniversary Show
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
ASUKA vs Riko Kaiju
Amazon vs Riko Kawahata
Chie Ozora & Yuna Manase vs Makoto & Misa Kagura
Arisa Nakajima, Ayame Sasamura & Riko Kaiju vs DASH Chisako, Maika Ozaki & Mayumi Ozaki
Live on iPPV

7/7/2022, Thursday

All Japan Summar Action Series Night 2
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Izanagi, Masanobu Fuchi & Yoshitatsu vs Ryo Inoue, Shuji Ishikawa & Takao Omori
Black Mensore vs Cyrus The Destroyer
Hikaru Sato & Yuji Nagata vs Kento Miyahara & Rising HAYATO
All Asia Tag Team Titles: Hokuto Omori & Yusuke Kodama(c) vs Voodoo Murders (Minoru & Toshizo)
Ryuki Honda, Seigo Tachibana & Shotaro Ashino vs Stronghearts (El Lindaman, Shigehiro Irie & T-Hawk)
PWF World Junior Heavyweight Title: Tiger Mask(c) vs Dan Tamura
Atsuki Aoyagi & Yuma Aoyagi vs Real Blood (Mizuki Watase & Naoya Nomura)
Triple Crown Title: Jake Lee(c) vs Suwama
Live on AJPW TV

Stardom Summer North Tour 2022
Asahikawa Local Industry Promotion Center, Asahikawa
Card TBA
Live on iPPV

7pm JST/9pm AEDT/11am BST/6am EDT/3am PDT

DDT Presents Super Hardcore Girls Box Office Vs Prominence
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Akito & Kazuki Hirata vs Sakura Hirota & Yuki Ueno
TLC Match: DASH Chisako vs Hideki Okatani
Falls Count Anywhere: Mochi Natsumi vs SenoSister Mao Inoue
Bring In 1 Item Hardcore Match: Akane Fujita & Risa Sera vs Elizabeth Toy & Sylvania Catherine
Hardcore Match: Carousel Shun vs Suzu Suzuki
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also BJW

8/7/2022, Friday

Shows from COLOR'S & Sendai Girls

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

Ganbare are running a big show on Sunday at Ota Ward Gym (weirdly with no place for Naoya Nomura on it but it does have Minoru Suzuki)

That is odd, he could certainly have slotted into Tominaga's slot teaming with Watase if he didn't feel comfortable working a full length singles match. Also I thought Black Tiger V was Taikawa, is that a typo?

Anyways, I am making an earnest plea to all the puro perverts to watch Wrestle Sekigahara and give Ganbare a go. GanPro normally run to crowds of 75-150 and they've booked a 3000 seat venue (wikipedia says there's a side arena that seats 200 which is way more within their regular range, but the way Ohka has been descibing the show makes me think it's not this), so it's either going to go real well for them or it'll be very sad. I've only been following them for a year or so, but their bigger shows have been consistently entertaining and have the DDT mix of comedy and action coupled with a earnestness that I can't really describe, but you'll know when you see it. They've also gone ham with guests, even discounting Irie who works everywhere there's:
- Isami Kodaka (BJW, BASARA)
- Shuji Ishikawa (All Japan)
- Nobu Shimatani (GLEAT)
- Unagi Sayaka (Stardom)
- Minoru Suzuki (New Japan)
- CDK (DDT, ChocoPro)

And for the people that only know Yumehito Imanari as the least objectionable member of the worst faction in wrestling, here he's a very solid babyface champion who will be going into the main event with a lot to prove on the biggest stage in his promotion's history. Plus the show will have English commentary, don't exactly remember who they had with Mr Haku last time (maybe Chris Brookes, but he's on the show this time) but they should be able to give any new watchers help with who people are and what they're screaming

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

That is odd, he could certainly have slotted into Tominaga's slot teaming with Watase if he didn't feel comfortable working a full length singles match. Also I thought Black Tiger V was Taikawa, is that a typo?

If it is it's one I lifted from the Dramatic DDT blog. That's what it says on the show page on the DDT Pro website too

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I totally just noticed I have the dates from this past week. I'll edit that later but all the other info is right, just forgot to update my template. Woopsy

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

If it is it's one I lifted from the Dramatic DDT blog. That's what it says on the show page on the DDT Pro website too

Interesting, no idea what it could mean then. Maybe it'll be one of the other people that have been Tiger in the past, no idea if Rocky Romero is in Japan at the moment but Tomohiro Ishii and NOSAWA definitely are

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Should be NOSAWA

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Oh my god Masakatsu Funaki riding the DDT bike into Manabu Soya. Sasaki vs Kenoh is amazing. Nakajima, learn from how much rear end Kenoh is willing to show.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

3/7/2022, Sunday

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/3:30am BST/10:30pm EDT/7:30pm PDT

Sendai Girls Senjo Chroicle
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
NATSUMI vs Tomoka Inaba
Sakura Hirota vs Rydeen Hagane
Aoi, Ayame Sasamura & Risa Sera vs Manami, Ryo Mizunami & Yuu
Hiroyo Matsumoto & Saori Anou vs Red Energy (Mika Iwata & Miyuki Takase)
Hardcore Match: DASH Chisako vs Suzu Suzuki
Sendai Girls World Title: Chihiro Hashimoto(c) vs ASUKA
iPPV for 3200 Yen

As usual I want to point out that not only is this an excellent card but that unlike other Joshi wrestling big shows the ones that go through zaiko.io are near seamless for an English language only user to use.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Hey, check out this: it's the most recent Michinoku Pro show

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

You have to admire the commitment with which Shunma Katsumata has taken to Girlmoding.

https://twitter.com/ddtpro/status/1547139619338141696

https://twitter.com/k_shunma_ddt/status/1547133439295750144

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I enjoyed how not into it Kojima was right up until he actually made his entrance as Elizabeth❤️Toy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
The DDT x Prominence Drag/Inter-Gender show is on tonight

“SUPER HARDCORE GIRLS BOX OFFICE ~ SUPER HARDCORE GIRLS VS PROMINENCE”, 14/07/2022
Shin-Kiba 1st RING

1. Super Hardcore Girls Vs Prominence ~ Falls Count Anywhere Match: SenoSister Mao Inoue Vs Mochi Natsumi
2. DDT Offer? Match: Yuki Ueno & Sakura Hirota Vs Akito & Kazuki Hirata
3. Special TLC Match: DASH Chisako Vs Hideki Okatani
4. Super Hardcore Girls Vs Prominence ~ Bring In 1 Item Hardcore Match: Elizabeth❤️Toy & Sylvania❤️Catherine Vs Risa Sera & Akane Fujite
5. Super Hardcore Girls Vs Prominence ~ Special Hardcore Match: Carousel❤️Shun Vs Suzu Suzuki