Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Indecisive posted:

if it were hydro city there would be a SPACE in the name. you utter buffoons. sorry you dont understand BASIC ENGLISH
Do you say Superman "Super Man" or "Supermin"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

i dont say super man at all because that poo poo is dumb + bad

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Hidrocity is funnier and makes the opposite side more angry than aligning myself to Hydro City, therefore only stupid babies say Hydro City.

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrk8sqZfsgI

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

beep by grandpa posted:

Yep, they did add spaces to "ice cap" and "launch base"

They do in later references though so clearly it's an error.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Confirmation that only edgelords pronounce it jif.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

They do in later references though so clearly it's an error.

Nope not gonna greedo actually shot first George Lucas my Sonics, no siree

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
hydrocity isn't a loving noun

hydro city is a noun

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

MorningMoon posted:

Hidrocity is funnier and makes the opposite side more angry than aligning myself to Hydro City, therefore only stupid babies say Hydro City.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
woolie vs maximilian right now
https://twitch.tv/woolieversus

super hype cyberbots

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Reggie cowered out of the baby puzzle in ME.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
pat and paige covering the important topics, like which of the first 150 pokemon are gay
https://twitch.tv/videos/1520061711?t=10359s

"blastoise is a bear who loves piss, a big ol' pissbear" got me good

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

what happened to the Nirvana stream

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Rody One Half posted:

what happened to the Nirvana stream

It turned into a Pat and Paige talk about things stream after he realized the pre-stream had already been like 2 hours and he hadn't even gotten to donations yet or something.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

MagusDraco posted:

It turned into a Pat and Paige talk about things stream after he realized the pre-stream had already been like 2 hours and he hadn't even gotten to donations yet or something.
In short, the best kind of Pat stream

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I was like "this is great" by the third or fourth pokemon they rated but this honestly is an all-timer comedic bit from pat and paige. it's a shame it won't go turbo viral like smash or pass because this is just incredible, I just wish paige was on camera instead of a random hand reaching in from offscreen

"Alakazam is a sapiosexual who likes to sit in the corner playing his guitar at parties"

edit: lmao
https://clips.twitch.tv/PlacidRockyPlumberRiPepperonis-GW2tSCEO9TFlx4OC

"Charizard is straight. as the most boring pokemon that has ever existed, charizard only does missionary through a sheet with the lights off"

immediately upon seeing the gen 1 artwork for voltorb and electrode, "Voltorb just bought his Realdoll, and Electrode is buying a SECOND Realdoll"

"Mr. Mine WILL gently caress your mom. straight MILF lover. picks up chicks at funerals"

this is definitely like, top 5 all time pat(and paige) content

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Jul 2, 2022

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Ahh they missed that the gastly line are poison gas though. Fart fetishists for sure

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
I don't watch any streams or anything, so every few weeks I'll see Pat and he's looking better and better every time I see him.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The way Woolie is described DNO Duel makes it sound like absolutely no fun to play, but he's somehow hyped about it. Fighting game brain is a hell of a drug.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
If you play fighting games, DNF Duel is both fun and pretty funny. It's an opportunity to experience character archetypes with tools they would never and should never be permitted to have, and the game's sense of balance is to just make everyone hosed up and stupid. It's basically junk food.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
From what I've seen of DNF, ArcSys is channeling a bit of it's old Fist of the North Star energy with the game's "balance".

Which is pretty funny to watch, but I'm not sure if I'll actually pick it up.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I saw a couple of streams and it looks very fun and very zany while hefty. A breath of fresh air in the genre.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Well alright, but he's sure making it sound like a game where you get hit once and put the controller down while you politely wait for your opponent to kill you.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Dabir posted:

Well alright, but he's sure making it sound like a game where you get hit once and put the controller down while you politely wait for your opponent to kill you.

It's mostly a two or three touch game if no one drops their combos, but there's definitely scenarios where you'll get hit with a ToD if the opponent's at low health. But it's fine because it's funny and also you can do some absolutely hosed up poo poo back.

Neo_Crimson posted:

From what I've seen of DNF, ArcSys is channeling a bit of it's old Fist of the North Star energy with the game's "balance".

Which is pretty funny to watch, but I'm not sure if I'll actually pick it up.

ArcSys just did the graphics and provided the engine, the game's developed by Eighting - the minds behind UMvC3 and Fate/unlimited codes.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

TGLT posted:

ArcSys just did the graphics and provided the engine, the game's developed by Eighting - the minds behind UMvC3 and Fate/unlimited codes.

:sickos:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Pennsylvanian posted:

I don't watch any streams or anything, so every few weeks I'll see Pat and he's looking better and better every time I see him.

He's gonna have a Jay Bauman circa 2014 transformation right before our eyes :laugh:

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I wonder if Woolie is going to give us a full night stream of VS Malenia which is what everyone wants next week or if he's going to do the boring thing and spend hours in the "lab" and beat her off stream.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Overlord K posted:

I wonder if Woolie is going to give us a full night stream of VS Malenia which is what everyone wants next week or if he's going to do the boring thing and spend hours in the "lab" and beat her off stream.
I mean he could just use that infinite laser beam he locked away and claim victory :v:

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I'm a little behind on that LP, has he been to Farum Azula yet, or is he doing Haligtree first?

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
my favorite part is that despite playing the game for 700 hours he still can't find an item in his inventory without randomly scrolling through the menus

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

more than once he's opened a menu, only scrolled through a quarter of the inventory, and just went "nope, can't find it" after zeroing in on a single section for minutes.

he kept doing that in ff6, too. "looks like you don't have osmose" *stopped short of scrolling through the whole magic menu*

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
That's part of the reason why his average rpg time is 100 hours, even for KOTOR

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
Imagining Reggie showing up with one of those chess clocks and pressing the button every time a menu opens.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Pennsylvanian posted:

Imagining Reggie showing up with one of those chess clocks and pressing the button every time a menu opens.

Reggie is still to pure. I could see him doing it on like a fifth Dokapon run four years from now.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Did the Zaibatsu ever cover Power Instinct as a series?

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Kazzah posted:

I'm a little behind on that LP, has he been to Farum Azula yet, or is he doing Haligtree first?
Haligtree first.

mistermojo posted:

my favorite part is that despite playing the game for 700 hours he still can't find an item in his inventory without randomly scrolling through the menus

He has pointed out that he just keeps leaving the game open and on so it isn't actually 700 hours, probably not even half of that. I think he's still afraid of rest mode issues which were patched out of the PS5 probably over a year ago.

But yeah, every single time he opens the menu he scrolls down to items, even though he's trying to go to equipment. He will never, ever learn what the icons for stuff look like, and will never read more than the first word in something's name when looking for stuff.

He at least has stopped accidentally opening the crafting menu all the time and might be getting close to learning that the default inventory sorting has decent grouping but still usually defaults to acquisition order which is usually fine.

Thank gently caress for Reggie's notes. They have been doing a pretty good job with lore analysis and predictions with the information they have which has been cool.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009

MorningMoon posted:

Reggie is still to pure. I could see him doing it on like a fifth Dokapon run four years from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOJfuxREygQ

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

woolie malenia spoilers just in case he got her today- 87 attempts, solo/no summon ashes :hellyeah:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Pat tries to solve a math puzzle in AI 2 (no story spoiler, it's just a puzzle screen and Pat trying to math)
https://clips.twitch.tv/WildDelightfulDiamondHassaanChop-lwOfrr1Vv55lcMEM

This is probably the most important thing ever. Pat spends like half an hour convinced that anything times 0 results in 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

MorningMoon posted:

Pat tries to solve a math puzzle in AI 2 (no story spoiler, it's just a puzzle screen and Pat trying to math)
https://clips.twitch.tv/WildDelightfulDiamondHassaanChop-lwOfrr1Vv55lcMEM

This is probably the most important thing ever. Pat spends like half an hour convinced that anything times 0 results in 1

It's truly amazing, just came to post this myself.