Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Thanks, Jonesy. I do get the distinct feeling that this job needs to wind down. I want to get this project I've been working on for over a year out first!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i have been entirely unmedicated since sunday because the heat is too much to do anything
i havent even been smoking weed
ive been loving raw dogging this poo poo

those loving cooling strips better arrive tomorrow

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
take your meds every day as instructed by the doc, dumbass

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

cant. too warm. my minifridge is maintaining a near-contant fifteen degrees celsius. the cheese in it has probably gone bad as a result too
im keeping some wet wipes in there because 15 degree wet wipes are better than 30 degree wet wipes
i feel like im made out of loving goo

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
hbag is going to go off meds and use heat meditation to elevate their consciousness and rise above the yospos chiding and bullying

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

im already in a loving Not Normal place mentally right now man

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

hbag posted:

i have been entirely unmedicated since sunday because the heat is too much to do anything

what does this even mean?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

it's 102 where I live right now and I've never not taken my meds because of it

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
What if you drink prescription beer and it has to be 40°F or it doesn't count?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

hbag posted:

cant. too warm. my minifridge is maintaining a near-contant fifteen degrees celsius. the cheese in it has probably gone bad as a result too
im keeping some wet wipes in there because 15 degree wet wipes are better than 30 degree wet wipes

wtf this isn't even that bad

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

akadajet posted:

wtf this isn't even that bad

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

maybe you should build better buildings

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

yeah man, why would people in normally colder climates build buildings that retain heat. loving morons

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

thats not in the spirit of the blitz

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

hbag posted:

yeah man, why would people in normally colder climates build buildings that retain heat. loving morons

short sightedness of what's to come

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
62 degrees here, like it always is.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
[sic]

Only registered members can see post attachments!

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
england colonizes the world and kickstarts industrialism -> industrial processes cause widespread climate change -> british lads burn alive on their island prison

seems fair to me!

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
its 86 here and i dont have the ac in but its fine i just have some fans on.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

hbag, you should fill up your bin and take a dip

akadajet fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jul 20, 2022

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

hbag posted:

being hot doesn't preclude you from taking meds :psyduck:

take your meds, they do not work unless you are taking them daily. like i know everyone has repeated this to you many times, but please let it sink in for once

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

taking meds is easy you just take em and swallow them in the morning with some water

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

my doctor recently told me to start taking a women's multivitamin that he likes, but I'm a fat dude lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

he’s trying to make you become gay

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

I got one of those daily pill boxes because I kept forgetting if I took my pills or not. it’s real great.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

NinetySevenA posted:

I got one of those daily pill boxes because I kept forgetting if I took my pills or not. it’s real great.

they own

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

CPColin posted:

What if you drink prescription beer and it has to be 40°F or it doesn't count?

can’t take my meds yet, the mountains aren’t blue

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

HamAdams posted:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

HamAdams posted:

going off meds because the insurer wouldn't fill the kokanee prescription and would only authorize generics

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

hbag posted:

cheese doesn’t go bad, it just gets cheesier

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
i know of at least one excellent cheese shop in sunny california where the majority of the cheese is not even refrigerated, they just leave it out

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Kazinsal posted:

going off meds because the insurer wouldn't fill the kokanee prescription and would only authorize generics

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

DELETE CASCADE posted:

i know of at least one excellent cheese shop in sunny california where the majority of the cheese is not even refrigerated, they just leave it out

ah but you see the sun works differently in england because of the celsius scale

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

HamAdams posted:

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

HamAdams posted:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

HamAdams posted:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

has anyone considered. maybe global warming isnt because of increased greenhouse gasses. maybe its because the sun is out a little longer each day?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

HamAdams posted:

lol

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

PIZZA.BAT posted:

update: turns out pushing an entire large company through a reorg which necessitates lots of title changes can overwhelm hr!

update: i'm on the Good Team and my boss doesn't change

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

goongrats op all those years of yosposting really paid off