Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

oof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
i hate that loving meme because it doesn’t even use the phrase correctly.

it should be like “its the warmest summer of your life so far”

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Wild EEPROM posted:

do you take issue with the famous AA/dad-ism "today's the first day of the rest of your life" as well?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Fix It posted:

do you take issue with the famous AA/dad-ism "today's the first day of the rest of your life" as well?

Relax, the phrase is fine, they're just mad it's not following the meme / Simpsons correctly. Observe:

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

From a few pages back but 'steampunk corgi'?

Borgi. Borgi was right fuckin there.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
one borgi corgi please

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Wild EEPROM posted:

normally i would agree, as the point is to reflect the original scripts as closely as possible for maximum lols, it just happened to be the one i could find easily

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i had the 386 version of that portable about 15 years ago. the orange gas plasma is one of the sharpest displays i've ever seen. too bad the rest of the computer was typical compaq - proprietary everything, and the shittiest plastic known to man

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Wow that's beyond even AmberPOS

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sweevo posted:

the shittiest plastic known to man

the computre was... a funco!pop??!?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://twitter.com/KartoonistKelly/status/1549568289801527296

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

ok which one of you is this

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

the original sickos belongs in a museum!!!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

look out here comes my piss

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

NoneMoreNegative posted:

look out here comes my piss

Someone replace Captain Staresatpissingpenis with a SickOS, TIA.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Someone replace Captain Staresatpissingpenis with a SickOS, TIA.

okay

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

:kiss:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

loving incredible.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

god i love you all

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:sickos:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/CameronLBishop/status/1549058068620738560?s=20&t=EwmxkJBWZGV7XKV_r8SXJw

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

wtf

lol

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

my parents sent me to a stealth jesus camp thinking it was just a normal summer camp. everything started off pretty normal but the youth pastors got crazier and crazier as the week went on. in one of the talks sermons there was a pc sitting on a table with a lone AIM logon window. the speaker pastor comes out and is giving the usual youth talk until about 15 minutes in he takes a sledgehammer out from behind the table and just starts smashing the poo poo out of the pc. this was back before LCD screens so we're talking a big rear end CRT monitor just getting demolished. in any other case all us young teens would have been going wild but it just scared the poo poo out of all of us. he then turns to us and literally red-faced screams, 'THAT MESS CAN SIT THERE FOR AS MANY MILLIONS OF YEARS AS YOU WANT AND LIFE WILL NEVER COME FROM IT'

i was so stunned at how loving dumb that was that i completely tuned out the rest of his talk. i legit don't remember what he said after that, or what any of the other speakers had to say afterwards. comparing evolution to a head of silicon was just so idiotic that my 13 year old mind had trouble fully grasping it. that was one of many key moments where i not only learned to distrust self-proclaimed authority figures but also organized religion in general. thanks, mom & dad

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i got to go to catholic camp uh before my junior year? lol they let all the kids smoke

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Jonny 290 posted:

i got to go to catholic camp uh before my junior year? lol they let all the kids smoke

based on inputs "catholic" and "teen camp" i'm calculating that more than a few lost their virginity forever to the clutches of stan

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

based on inputs "catholic" and "teen camp" i'm calculating that more than a few lost their virginity forever to the clutches of stan

stan was the man

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

i kind of expected that post to come together as a smoking after sex catholic pederast joke

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
None that i detected. plus lol there werent any virgins there lmao except me

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
attn: rotor

this might have enough pockets for you

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

FMguru posted:

would be fun to fill each one with a squib and really ruin someone's day at the car wash

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

PIZZA.BAT posted:

the speaker pastor comes out and is giving the usual youth talk until about 15 minutes in he takes a sledgehammer out from behind the table and just starts smashing the poo poo out of the pc. this was back before LCD screens so we're talking a big rear end CRT monitor just getting demolished. in any other case all us young teens would have been going wild but it just scared the poo poo out of all of us. he then turns to us and literally red-faced screams, 'THAT MESS CAN SIT THERE FOR AS MANY MILLIONS OF YEARS AS YOU WANT AND LIFE WILL NEVER COME FROM IT'
are you sure this was a youth pastor and not just a disgruntled former it professional

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

PIZZA.BAT posted:

my parents sent me to a stealth jesus camp thinking it was just a normal summer camp. everything started off pretty normal but the youth pastors got crazier and crazier as the week went on. in one of the talks sermons there was a pc sitting on a table with a lone AIM logon window. the speaker pastor comes out and is giving the usual youth talk until about 15 minutes in he takes a sledgehammer out from behind the table and just starts smashing the poo poo out of the pc. this was back before LCD screens so we're talking a big rear end CRT monitor just getting demolished. in any other case all us young teens would have been going wild but it just scared the poo poo out of all of us. he then turns to us and literally red-faced screams, 'THAT MESS CAN SIT THERE FOR AS MANY MILLIONS OF YEARS AS YOU WANT AND LIFE WILL NEVER COME FROM IT'

i was so stunned at how loving dumb that was that i completely tuned out the rest of his talk. i legit don't remember what he said after that, or what any of the other speakers had to say afterwards. comparing evolution to a head of silicon was just so idiotic that my 13 year old mind had trouble fully grasping it. that was one of many key moments where i not only learned to distrust self-proclaimed authority figures but also organized religion in general. thanks, mom & dad

lol did your parents send you to join the butlerian jihad?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Crazy Achmed posted:

are you sure this was a youth pastor and not just a disgruntled former it professional

first one, then the other

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Crazy Achmed posted:

:hmmyes:

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

lol did your parents send you to join the butlerian jihad?

:getin:

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

FMguru posted:

gently caress where did I put my keys?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Lake of Methane posted:

gently caress where did I put my keys?!

forget the triple tap pocket check youd look like a one man band with invisible instruments