Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Party size Costco thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Hey, it ain't an edict from on high! That's why I want to consult with thread regulars instead of mandating it

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

i'm gonna mandate you eat a big bowl of 505 while you reconsider, Seth :colbert:

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

https://bitchinsauce.com/

im seeing a costco roadshow for B sauce, anyone know if they're selling other flavors besides chipotle not that I won't keep eating it but I still have yet to find anything but classic at other supermarkets

One of the Costco's north of Denver sells a variety three pack of flavors. From what I saw they had a few different packs with different flavors too.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Put me down as someone who also doesn't like Bitchin sauce, at least the chipotle flavor. Couldn't finish a tub.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Howdy folks!

So we're going through and looking to reboot older, still fairly active threads. Would you all be ok with rebooting this one since the OP is about six years old? If so, can someone kindly make a new OP and get that started?

Thank you!

I'm 36 actually.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I'll make a new one later today. Please goldmine this one thanks in advance.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Hey, it ain't an edict from on high! That's why I want to consult with thread regulars instead of mandating it

Here is why not to reboot this one:

The thread search function

We were thinking of getting a new appliance so all I had to do was use the search thread and I read up about the appliances Costco sells

This particular thread is is genuinely useful for Costco shoppers so leave it the way it is for search purposes please

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I'm not ready for the Executive upgrade

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
smdh if you aren’t executive already

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

FilthyImp posted:

I'm not ready for the Executive upgrade

Why do you think you can't see the good thread?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
To another 1000 pages of Costco. :regd08:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Spinz posted:

Here is why not to reboot this one:

The thread search function

We were thinking of getting a new appliance so all I had to do was use the search thread and I read up about the appliances Costco sells

This particular thread is is genuinely useful for Costco shoppers so leave it the way it is for search purposes please

Just going to add this as a final addendum:

I'm going to go ahead and goodmine this, so it doesn't get lost in the trillions of other threads we have. Search function will remain the same; it'll just be easier to find.

[admin edit - here's the link to the newer thread:]
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4008238