Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Here’s what I usually got going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I usually use like a post-it note or envelope or whatever I can find near by

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I type in every url fresh every time with no cookies so that bill gates can’t track me

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i let my bookmarks run wild op. i had a thread about it. post and just let the bookmarks folder go with the flow. free range bookmarks op. just try it for a while and see how it lifts the soul

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

lotts video game stuff

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
My phone has added a shortcut for page 2 of gbs so I start with all the slightly gone off threads.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Can I get a link to that Horrible Mechanical Failures thread please?

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3222431&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1
there ya go bro

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Danke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

imagine using bookmarks