Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
that game kicked rear end. more like it please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

congrats to all tired posters

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Whelp. At least I can go to bed.

DJOprahSpinfrey
Dec 18, 2018

Wah Wah Wee Wah
2:18 here, TOOTBLAN’s galore, beachin it in the morning. Good night ya goons, good game *smacks your rear end*

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Lol at Suarez being the winning run in the 13th after actively bungling two gimme opportunities to end it in the 12th

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
So glad I'm visiting the west coast rn

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm so happy I stayed up for this

DJOprahSpinfrey
Dec 18, 2018

Wah Wah Wee Wah

corn on the cop posted:

that game kicked rear end. more like it please

Abso-fuggin-lutely my guy!!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The one extra inning the Yankees don't tootblan the zombie runner in hilarious fashion is when the M's finally put this one to bed

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
happy about the mariners. sad it wasn't jarred who did it.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Pungry posted:

happy about the mariners. sad it wasn't jarred who did it.

same as hell

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Goodnight, boys. That game was nuts. Jonbois and Jomboy both should do videos on that poo poo.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Intruder posted:

I feel bad for anyone who prioritized sleep over watching this game

It was 100% the right decision.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

oh boy the Mets are hitting early

quote:

News: 4 hours agoThe Reds selected Zeuch's contract from Triple-A Louisville in advance of his scheduled start Wednesday against the Mets in New York.

Spin: Reliever Ryan Hendrix was optioned to Louisville to clear room on the active roster for Zeuch, who will be making his Reds debut after drawing seven starts at the big-league level with the Blue Jays across the past three seasons. The 27-year-old began the season in the Cardinals organization before being released in May, but he's found success out of the Louisville rotation since catching on with the Reds on a minor-league deal. In five starts with Louisville, Zeuch has generated a 3.63 ERA, 1.27 WHIP and 26:10 K:BB in 22.1 innings. With a strong showing Wednesday, Zeuch could have some longevity in the rotation while the Reds are down two starting options in Hunter Greene (shoulder) and Robert Dugger (shoulder).

This may not go well for Zeuch.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WHY DOES ORTEGA KEEP GETTING STSRTS OVER VLEASQUEZ???????

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
lol c'mon Votto

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
In Play, run(s) is the greatest feeling in the word.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Steele and Thompson have been huge for the Cubs this year.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Oof that hurts

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Votto is *cooked* defensively.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Nick BACKtrigal

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

R.D. Mangles posted:

WHY DOES ORTEGA KEEP GETTING STSRTS OVER VLEASQUEZ???????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3_PPdjD6mg

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Cubs out here fighting the 2nd battle of Meneses

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Hunter Strickland is still playing?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

NICO

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

Nick BACKtrigal

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Cishek a Cubs sleeper agent

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Remember when both of these teams went down to the wire in a playoff series a few years back? How far we've fallen.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Remember when both of these teams went down to the wire in a playoff series a few years back? How far we've fallen.

Remembering the Scherzer relief meltdown because of a weird javy interference no call and a picking of lobaton by molecules, game ruled

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I think the fact that Hicks is a borderline avg major leaguer with no one on as opposed to the worst hitter in baseball with men on makes me hate him more.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

mcmagic posted:

I think the fact that Hicks is a borderline avg major leaguer with no one on as opposed to the worst hitter in baseball with men on makes me hate him more.

I'd still rather watch him hit than IKF

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Oh look IKF did a poo poo.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Oh look IKF did a poo poo.

Your hatred for most of the Yankees over the years has been largely unjustified and you've deserved the hate for it.

Your hatred for IKF is entirely justified and I cannot fault you for it.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
lol fastball down the middle on an 0-2 count

I'll take it :toot:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Go Giants

Go Jake "Junkball" Junis

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Kirios posted:

Your hatred for most of the Yankees over the years has been largely unjustified and you've deserved the hate for it.

I don't know how you hit zero homeruns in 2022 MLB, playing in Yankees Stadium no less, but here we are

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Kirios posted:

He's far from my most hated Yankee. He kind of just is what he is.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Nodoze posted:

I'd still rather watch him hit than IKF

Very much disagree with this. Hicks makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Gonzalez draws a walk on like strike 6. Postage stamp-sized zone lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Soto with a really bad error :psyduck: