Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Last night I had a dream my girlfriend and I were vacationing in Hawaii at an AirBnB with a few friends. Apparently it was haunted and ran by Bruce Willis (the owner who was rarely seen) and Uma Thurman. They had wierd rules and wouldn't let us leave but had poo poo we could order like beer and pizza. But then Taraji P Henson showed up with her friends thinking it was a normal Air BnB but she ended up getting into a magic witch fight with Uma Thurman which, for whatever reason, felt oddly racially motivated. A guest exploded being hit by magic in the crossfire.

Then the guests started turning into video game characters, we went outside and watched The Rock and Will Ferrell film a movie which looked like a reboot of The Cube before another witch attack occurred and everyone fled back to the house. A guy in a Nazi outfit popped out of the bathroom and started yelling about wanting to make Aryan babies but we all just told him to gently caress off then he did. Then we ate pizza but afterward discovered a sign that said take food at penalty of penetration. I said gently caress that, looked for a way out then woke up.

I did drink quite a bit of Jack Daniels last night and was reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in bed before falling asleep. That's my story, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i dont remember

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Check this thread OP it's just for posting dreams: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824947

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My chickens had mites recently, which we now have under control, but last night I dreamt that I had mites falling out of my hair in a meeting and the other person was like what are those, and I said idk I guess some bugs fell on me when I was standing under a tree earlier.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

JetSetGo posted:

Last night I had a dream my girlfriend and I were vacationing in Hawaii at an AirBnB with a few friends. Apparently it was haunted and ran by Bruce Willis (the owner who was rarely seen) and Uma Thurman. They had wierd rules and wouldn't let us leave but had poo poo we could order like beer and pizza. But then Taraji P Henson showed up with her friends thinking it was a normal Air BnB but she ended up getting into a magic witch fight with Uma Thurman which, for whatever reason, felt oddly racially motivated. A guest exploded being hit by magic in the crossfire.

Then the guests started turning into video game characters, we went outside and watched The Rock and Will Ferrell film a movie which looked like a reboot of The Cube before another witch attack occurred and everyone fled back to the house. A guy in a Nazi outfit popped out of the bathroom and started yelling about wanting to make Aryan babies but we all just told him to gently caress off then he did. Then we ate pizza but afterward discovered a sign that said take food at penalty of penetration. I said gently caress that, looked for a way out then woke up.

I did drink quite a bit of Jack Daniels last night and was reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in bed before falling asleep. That's my story, thanks.

I ain't reading all this poo poo, op.
But I hope you have a good one.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

dreams are dumb

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Like imagine writing all of those words.
God drat.

You managed to fall asleep. Congrats on your accomplishment.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Someone started telling me their totally crazy dream and i burned down their house

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I once killed a man on public transportation for even thinking about telling me his dream about a dog or something

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Lived in an authoritarian clown city and the clown government was raising bird mutants in the off-limits zone. I really woulda liked to know more.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

am i a man dreaming he is a poster, or am i a post dreaming i was posted by a man?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I only remember the dreams where I get to a touch a girl's butt. wish they weren't so few and far between

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

try going to sleep with your hand inside a warm butt

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bad Purchase posted:

try going to sleep with your hand inside a warm butt

I never will despite your constant demands

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

STABASS posted:

I only remember the dreams where I get to a touch a girl's butt. wish they weren't so few and far between

stabbing =/= touching

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I had a dream where I painted a picture of a robot dreaming of a man flying. Like the robot was in bed and a thought bubble of a guy flying. I was hailed as an artistic genius.

So there's a free art idea for you if you can paint I guess.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I and a bunch of people got taken hostage by some people with guns to use as a buffer against a bunch of angry cops with guns out in the middle of nowhere, just trees and grass and barns. The hostage takers won a shootout and then made us march forward in a straightline for about 2 hours until we found a random farm with a bunch of goats inside. Then we all had to hastily put on bright/light green military camo suits that looks like the moss camo from beating The End in MGS3 and pretend we were gardeners because green. Because the property owner was coming with a shotgun and that somehow scared the hostage takers more than the cops and a new plan was required.

I would not go through it again IMO

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
I never remember but when I wake up my pants are soaking wet.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Saucer Hovers posted:

i dont remember

i very rarely do

I think i was doing something cool last night like an adventure but I really don't know what

I did have two different recurring nightmares in childhood that I still remember quite well.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Weaponized Autism posted:

I never remember but when I wake up my pants are soaking wet.

sounds ghost related imo

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Emptying a can of Raid at a massive cockroach and the fucker wouldn’t die

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
OP this is a dream. We are trying to save you.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I was naked at school and a hippo detective

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Attention

This is a super lurkers thread

.06 posts a day

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

maybe op should dream of a higher post count

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I rarely dream but it's always some stressful situation if I do

My brain is an rear end in a top hat

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
So some respect and appreciation and enthusiasm is WARRANTED!!!°

THE last dream I recall was an action adventure at an old job. I don't remember much but at one point I kept running around with no pants on and was horrified. Then I was trying to get home to California during in a snowstorm while lost IN INDIA and missed the last bus, still trying to hide my white rear end

??

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
I was trying to fix my motorcycle but I couldn't get the snowplow off, and the oil pan was leaking coolant.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it don't usually remember my dreams in great detail, but the most recent that i remember had what you might call a "last days" vibe. it went like this:

the buildings toppled in on themselves. mothers clutching babies picked through the rubble and pulled out their hair.

the skyline was beautiful on fire, all twisted metal stretching upwards, everything washed in a thin orange haze.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bad Purchase posted:

the buildings toppled in on themselves. mothers clutching babies picked through the rubble and pulled out their hair.

the skyline was beautiful on fire, all twisted metal stretching upwards, everything washed in a thin orange haze.

That's one way to describe your posting

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i open up my post history and it's full of blood

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
I met Mickey Rourke and he was pretty happy to meet me and we talked about a project I had been working on

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Jestery posted:

I met Mickey Rourke and he was pretty happy to meet me and we talked about a project I had been working on

would love to know more about this project.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

would love to know more about this project.

If you really wanna know,

I spend a fair bit of time in a work shop prepping small scale production , I've gotten tired of using a g clamp to set the end stop because the screw is too close to the bench.

So I've been designing a lever lock for the stop, and this has permeated my dreams

I actually made the lever lock on Tuesday and the dream was a week or two ago

I'm on medication that kinda stops me from dreaming so this is odd on multiple levels

Said lever lock

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
U were there

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Dreams are prophecies sent by the gods. Yes, especially the one with the scary clown chasing you.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I was playing poker with a few of my former coworkers. Then I woke up.

It was an uninteresting dream.

CozyFella
Feb 1, 2022

I don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.
But I don't care.

Big Beef City posted:

I once killed a man on public transportation for even thinking about telling me his dream about a dog or something

You thought you killed me.
Anyway, there I was in my dream. My dog poo poo my pants.
The end.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I dreamt my cousin was in a throuple with Calista Flockheart and Harrison Ford. Kinda odd but good for my nerves compared to the ‘trapped in an Eastern European hotel looking for my handbag while being stalked by the Alien’ one that I have 95% of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
my last dream? well basically I had to convince cillian murphy to break up his dad's corporate monopoly, but I had to make him think it was his idea