Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
He's so old, a decaying husk. Why is he still alive. Is he a puppet cadaver? His dad died recently but he's still alive. Whats up with that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

he does paintings

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
He learned one weird trick from Kissenger. It requires a whole lot of dead foreign children, but it really works.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Deki posted:

He learned one weird trick from Kissenger. It requires a whole lot of dead foreign children, but it really works.

million dead kids stacked in a trenchcoat

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
some funny rear end poo poo(computers)

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

loads of folk are still alive OP

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

loads of folk are still alive OP

Joke’s on them.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

drat that was a really good post that guy got banned for

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Rich man grows old, film at eleven

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Who would have ever though tthat one day we'd look back and think he WASN'T the worst president of all time!!

E: probably #2 worst though.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Op Geroge w Bush is not going to live forever. He only wants to live while he's alive.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Don't remember much about him tbh. He's the pretzel guy, right?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Who would have ever though tthat one day we'd look back and think he WASN'T the worst president of all time!!

every president seems like the worst while americans are living under them right then and there. been like this for like 40-50 years. america has been on a long slow decline and the apparatus of the govt has done little to nothing about it for a long time now, so each pres seems uniquely bad because most people are v short sighted. bush jr is maybe top 10 but not even close to 2

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Bush was awful, but he has some tough competition; James Buchanan (led us into the Civil War) and Andrew Johnson (led a botched and white supremacist Reconstruction of the Union) consistently remain at the bottom of historical rankings even after the end of Trump's (likely first) term.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i can't even say trump is #1 worst atm. he's working hard on it but the effects of his presidency won't become fully realized until it's in retrospect

top 3 for sure for me rn tho

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
He is a Sith Lord

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
He's not even conscious enough to understand the ramifications of his actions on history lmao

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO
He probably hasn't died yet, so hes still alive right now.

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
Andrew "literal genocide" Jackson wins for WOAT but Reagan is absolutely thr worst modern president followed by W. Trump, while terrible, isn't even in their league let alone able to surpass them. It's a talented high schooler going against the NBA.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Every once in a while I'm reminded that cyborg lich Dick Cheney was the acting president while Bush was under anaesthsia for colon sugery. So close to glorious Armageddon, yet so far...

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Colonel Cancer posted:

He is a Sith Lord

A poo poo Lord??!!

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
He gets the finest social medicine that the country can provide.

And also... without context, that lovely picture of GWB and the computer up there is actually hilarious.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Mooey Cow posted:

A poo poo Lord??!!

drat autocorrect I meant Seth lard

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

He's younger than our current president OP. :lol:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

If you made the thread about Jimmy Carter instead, you'd have a solid thread though OP. That fucker is still sniffing lines of crushed peanuts.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
In the 1980s and 90s George Bush was on the board of "Silver Screen Partners," a large scale group of investors that financed, among others "Beauty and the Beast," and the "Ernest" movies.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A pact with true evil/satan op

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
it's hard to believe that the guy who played Ernest P. Worrell became president but there have been weirder presidents

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

A dude threw a shoe at him and then they made a statue celebrating the shoe.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

2nd Amendment posted:

Andrew "literal genocide" Jackson wins for WOAT but Reagan is absolutely thr worst modern president followed by W. Trump, while terrible, isn't even in their league let alone able to surpass them. It's a talented high schooler going against the NBA.

Any judgement that puts Reagan at the worst modern has to be mostly about his lasting cultural damage, which Trumpism seems likely to equal.

It's funny how Nixon is being elevated by the march of history to "well, other than the crime stuff..."

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Bush is younger than POTUS

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

he does paintings

dogs on a boat looking east and west

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Jeb?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Worf posted:

Bush is younger than POTUS

80 is the new 60 I hear

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

please clap

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

dogs on a boat looking east and west

This but it's dawn and the sun is at the bow and the dogs are looking off the port and starboard

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK5ool05vOo&t=15s

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Klyith posted:

Any judgement that puts Reagan at the worst modern has to be mostly about his lasting cultural damage, which Trumpism seems likely to equal.

It's funny how Nixon is being elevated by the march of history to "well, other than the crime stuff..."

When he won the primary it was the apotheosis of the goldwater wing of the party. What the ever loving gently caress are you talking about? His whole presidency was horrific from his opening speech in Philadelphia(not the one in penn).

like "young bucks and welfare queens" is thousands of times more racist than anything Trump did and Trump was pretty loving racist.

2nd Amendment fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Aug 14, 2022

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Yeah remember when Trump banned Muslims from coming to America That was definitely not nearly as bad as those words

Or when he called actual white supremacists very good people lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Worf posted:

Yeah remember when Trump banned Muslims from coming to America That was definitely not nearly as bad as those words

Or when he called actual white supremacists very good people lol

Reagan gave full throated support to the apartheid regime in SA, expanded the War on Drugs, literally committed treason with Iran-Contra and then there is the HIV policy. All those make Trump's worst decisions look like a schoolyard brawl compared to an active warzone.