Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

then im going to unleash an unholy torrent of diarrhea from my rear end in a top hat into my $30 underwear i bought from a podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i went crabbing this morning and cracked my first beer at 10 am and i caught 8 crabs and im still drinkin beers and i'm gonna cook em in like an hour

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Cool

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

smoke weed instead

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Good soup! posted:

smoke weed instead
weed sucks

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Good soup! posted:

smoke weed instead

im doing that too

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i went crabbing this morning and cracked my first beer at 10 am and i caught 8 crabs and im still drinkin beers and i'm gonna cook em in like an hour

MD goon? I miss my crabs and bohs

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

interwhat posted:

MD goon? I miss my crabs and bohs

nah new jersey. whole summer has been bad fishing and crabbing. but catching things isn't so much the point as waking up super early to watch the sun rise by the water with a beer and a j. if i catch something then so much the better.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

roboshit posted:

then im going to unleash an unholy torrent of diarrhea from my rear end in a top hat into my $30 underwear i bought from a podcast.

More like hoboshit, amirite?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

sounds like a party

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
Good poo poo OP. I'll be doing the same

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

roboshit posted:

Drink enough so you end up puking and making GBS threads at the same time. That would be more impressive.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

roboshit posted:

you should probably poo poo in a toilet instead of your underpants

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you should probably poo poo in a toilet instead of your underpants

poo poo. Sometimes, Just happens.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

deano posted:

poo poo. Sometimes, Just happens.

In an irish accent: "Sometimes it does Deano. Sometimes it does"

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Wheres the taco bell pics

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

roboshit posted:

weed sucks

Gas the thread for this post alone

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I don't get diarrhea when I eat taco bell op maybe your rear end is just a pussy:agesilaus:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if you get frequent diarrhea from fast food or alcohol you should try a fecal transplant from someone with a healthy digestive system, in other words eat poo poo op

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Bad Purchase posted:

if you get frequent diarrhea from fast food or alcohol you should try a fecal transplant from someone with a healthy digestive system, in other words eat poo poo op

what if you stopped drinking lots of alcohol and eating lots of fast food instead of putting someone elses poop into ur butt

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i am very sick ane need someone to poo poo healthy poo poo into my rear end in a top hat. i have been practicing (finger>hairbrush handle>cucumber>wine bottle>volleyball) so that I can receive the necessary treatment. vegetarians and/or pescatarians only please. I can not pay you but I have a sont trintitron TV that my son said is good for videogames that you can have in exchange. Thanks and god bless.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

what if you stopped drinking lots of alcohol and eating lots of fast food instead of putting someone elses poop into ur butt

first, they make pills (not FDA approved, so you know it's the good stuff) so the poop goes in your mouth not your butt.

second, drinking and fast food won't give you diarrhea if you have a healthy digestive system.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

drink more. Also stop playing with your poo poo

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Try doing something different today instead OP. You don't need to run the same daily routine.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Try doing something different today instead OP. You don't need to run the same daily routine.

what did you do differently Goku?

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You’ll be taking a robodiarrhea soon, OP

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

roboshit posted:

weed sucks

:mods:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
i'm drinking sinfire and dr pepper zero. Goodness gracious! Holy moly!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Did OP puke and poo poo all over himself yet?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

Yaldabaoth posted:

Did OP puke and poo poo all over himself yet?

God I hope!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

roboshit posted:

weed sucks

Big L

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the problem with weed is that i'm not allowed to use it because part of my job requires keeping the feds happy with me

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they're cool with alcohol though, go figure

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
smoke wheat every day

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

I don't get diarrhea when I eat taco bell op maybe your rear end is just a pussy:agesilaus:

I believe they call that a “bussy” now

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
(in a very gbs mod voice) Worthless Posts: We do not care if you are drunk or high; please do not inform us of either. Please do not register gimmick accounts and make posts as a gimmick, as they are not funny. Please do not post crap asking us to vote for you on some website, give you referrals for free iPods / flatscreens / spare tires, or any other semi-spam things.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

roboshit posted:

stop bragging money bags

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

The "taco bell gives me the shits" trope is played out. Sooooo played.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

roboshit please reupload the vids of you slamming beers to techno while browsing sa and the one of you driving drunk while banned

they were unironically hilarious videos and i wanna see em again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Like hell I will