Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Grandi do you get to exit victorious if we lunch IA? Could make a difference.

Nope, just town aligned. I will move if my vote is needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hal Insandenza posted:

Glad to see you are living your best life this August grandi

I’d prefer to vote taste over cloaca at this point

I have all of my fun stacked at the end of summer this year for some reason. Poor planning I guess.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I would vote binus over cloaca but not super feeling either.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Just something about the way he's leading up to an IA vote the whole game, step by step.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

Glad to see you are living your best life this August grandi

I’d prefer to vote taste over cloaca at this point

yeah. we probably should just free taste anyway lol

anyway i'm semi around i'll check in again before deadline and can move.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

It's a night lion.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote binus

Ok, sleeping so the light of my phone doesn't keep my kid up.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

b-minus1 (5): SporkChan, Idle Amalgam, hambeet, Rhymes With Clue, Grandicap
Cloacamazing! (2): merk, b-minus1
Idle Amalgam (2): Grandicap, merk, Sandwolf, merk, Hal Insandenza, merk, merk, Grandicap
Sandwolf (1): b-minus1, t a s t e, Idle Amalgam, b-minus1, merk, b-minus1, merk, Idle Amalgam, b-minus1
SporkChan (0): Hal Insandenza, Hal Insandenza
Grandicap (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
merk (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
t a s t e (0): Rhymes With Clue, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, merk, merk, Rhymes With Clue
Mr. Humalong (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (2): Cloacamazing!, Mr. Humalong

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 13th, 2022 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 13 minutes.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote b-

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

So it is written

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Alright ##vote binus

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’ve been hanging out so I hope that vote matters, not switching to Cloaca, scum team please kill taste tia

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

WHOAH WHAT A BACKFIRE

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGqHzVP1GdQ

bminus1 ended up somebody's lunch!

quote:

Hard to believe, I MUST BE DREAMIN. You are a Town Aligned POTENTIAL player. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated. If you receive a single vote, but a Non Town player is the person voted by the end of a day, Your POTENTIAL will grow with EXPLOSIVE possibilities. How interesting!

You have reached your Potential! You have gained a new power! If you wind up the vote and are eliminated, the player that hammers you will die with you as you are now a LUNCH BOMB!

THAT'S THE ONLY DEATH TODAY!

Lurker warning for Humalong, if i missed anyone let me know. Night will be 24h

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

b-minus1 (7): SporkChan, Idle Amalgam, hambeet, Rhymes With Clue, Grandicap, merk, Sandwolf
Cloacamazing! (1): merk, b-minus1, merk
Sandwolf (1): b-minus1, t a s t e, Idle Amalgam, b-minus1, merk, b-minus1, merk, Idle Amalgam, b-minus1
Idle Amalgam (1): Grandicap, merk, Sandwolf, merk, Hal Insandenza, merk, merk, Grandicap, Sandwolf
SporkChan (0): Hal Insandenza, Hal Insandenza
Grandicap (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
merk (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
t a s t e (0): Rhymes With Clue, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, merk, merk, Rhymes With Clue
Mr. Humalong (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (2): Cloacamazing!, Mr. Humalong

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 13th, 2022 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Mr. Humalong, ???-Aligned ???, was burned to a crisp!

There is a complete mess of a white powdery substance leading from Sandwolf to Hal Insandenza's hands! Day Three starts after this post.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ooops I guess I made a mess?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I protected Hal I assume it’s relevant

##vote sandwolf

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Day 4 Begins Now

(Posted by request as Cena is probed)

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
How is Sandwolf still alive? Did I misread that binus was a lunch bomb and thus kills whoever hammers them?

Am I just misunderstanding what a lunch bomb is?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

sandy had a bp

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I don’t think it’s Sandwolf though

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Well, think again

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf are you covered in white powder for some reason?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hal and sandy racking up mad lines of blow overnight

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Just hoovering up and holding out on everyone else

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

sandy had a bp

Uhh this is true but how did you know! Did you give it to me? I got a BP vest N2

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hambeet posted:

Hal and sandy racking up mad lines of blow overnight

You know Hal

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Uhh this is true but how did you know! Did you give it to me? I got a BP vest N2

because you're clearly 3p instead of what ur saying

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
There's something to the "We don't actually have any scum around, only 3P" theory... Unless Hum's alignment is only hidden until Cena returns?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Okay, just to make this absolutely clear: The reason I'm never around for the actual thread activity is because you fuckers keep moving it later and later in the day and the thread didn't get active until past midnight for me. Lurk less and I will gladly join the finger-pointing.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Cloacamazing! posted:

There's something to the "We don't actually have any scum around, only 3P" theory... Unless Hum's alignment is only hidden until Cena returns?

Hum?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

because you're clearly 3p instead of what ur saying

nope, town mason

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Somebody please explain to me why I'm scum btw. As far as I can tell, binus has been calling me scum constantly since Day 1, and people just now picked it up?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Dude who exploded

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

So taste now you think you have a reason to suspect Sandwolf. But you also suspected him yesterday with no reason.

BTW I have the ability to make items and I gave Sand the vest N2. Stapled together, it was. (I cannot prove that.)

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Sandwolf posted:

nope, town mason

Third time you've claimed it, think anybody's going to read it this time around?

Sand's telling the truth, by the way, I'm in an unconfirmed masonry with him. Additionally, I am in a second unconfirmed masonry with Spork, because this game is weird. They didn't know about each other until last night phase.

So in case anybody was wondering about me voting for Maerlyn on Day 2 and not voting on Day 3, that was partly because I didn't want to vote my fellow masons. Also because Maerlyn did read as suspicious to me, and because there was nothing to go on yesterday until way after my bedtime.

Incidentally, not to be rude, but if Sand is scum and faked a several hour long almost-ragequit both here and in mason chat, he deserves to win.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Cloacamazing! posted:

Okay, just to make this absolutely clear: The reason I'm never around for the actual thread activity is because you fuckers keep moving it later and later in the day and the thread didn't get active until past midnight for me. Lurk less and I will gladly join the finger-pointing.

You can post when nobody else is around though. Like what I'm doing.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
In other news, I just realized it's Day 4 and I've officially broken my survival record! Hooray!

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Rhymes With Clue posted:

You can post when nobody else is around though. Like what I'm doing.

I do, but debating myself gets old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

You've also got to be a mason. I am always hoping about that and whining about it. But that probably means at least one of you, Spork, and Sandwolf is scum.