Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
how zoomed in is your forums. me? i keep that poo poo at 150%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I got a call that my glasses are ready for pick up.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

125% but my vision is fine, I only do it because I know you, my friends in GBS, always give more than 100% when you post. So it felt kind of disrespectful to keep it there.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Mines 150% as well because I use a 4K monitor

Admins update the css to use REM font sizes instead of px TIA

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

you already know i always keep it 💯

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

Mines 150% as well because I use a 4K monitor

Admins update the css to use REM font sizes instead of px TIA

Can't, that's load-bearing CSS. Update it and search stops working again and half of the posts in Pet Island disappear.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

420%

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

69%

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

mine is 80% but I use a 47" tv as a monitor.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
1% and voice to text for my posts only

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
120% on the app because I live in 2022 and don’t post from a web browser anymore.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Using the Android app, Default post font size 24px, Default fixed-width font size 22px, suck the poo poo outta my rear end.

Edit: There's no actual need to suck the poo poo outta my rear end, in fact pls don't, sorry for my angry sweary rudeness and anyway I read & post on the Forums with Waterfox & Edge on my laptops sometimes (no idea of the zoom level), and would not want to suck the poo poo outta my own rear end every time I do so. :sexarse:

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Aug 16, 2022

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Lol @ all zoomers :mmmsmug:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mooey Cow posted:

Lol @ all zoomers :mmmsmug:

yup. it's hella cringe, no cap. frfr

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

LuckyCat posted:

120% on the app because I live in 2022 and don’t post from a web browser anymore.

i bet you like your videos and photos to be in portrait mode as well

you sick bastard

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

just the regular 100% because my eye genetics are god tier and i've never used glasses at 35 years old

went to the optometrist at costco and my eyes are nearly perfect still despite an entire goony childhood of nothing but video games and dry eyeballs

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Toxic Mental posted:

just the regular 100% because my eye genetics are god tier and i've never used glasses at 35 years old

went to the optometrist at costco and my eyes are nearly perfect still despite an entire goony childhood of nothing but video games and dry eyeballs

careful, I was a cocky 20/20 vision haver at 35, which was only a year and a half ago. then I developed a hosed up eyelid problem that I had to eventually get surgery for and I think my vision is slightly worse now. haven't been for an eye test yet but I reckon my days of laughing at people who can't read things far away might be over.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

CTRL+0 motherfuckers

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

my eyes are also perfect (actually better than perfect according to my last rally fitness physical) at 32 and will never degrade :yeah:

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im so bad at computers i dont even know what you are referring to

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I just opened this webpage in a browser on my Android pad to check it out there, and noticed that I pinch and zoom up/down a lot, so for that the answer is "many zoom levels".

Edit: And I pinched and zoomed in hard then Huge Lady Pleaser's av caught my attention and I wished I hadn't zoomed in so much.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Aug 16, 2022

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

careful, I was a cocky 20/20 vision haver at 35, which was only a year and a half ago. then I developed a hosed up eyelid problem that I had to eventually get surgery for and I think my vision is slightly worse now. haven't been for an eye test yet but I reckon my days of laughing at people who can't read things far away might be over.

Maybe don't develop an eyelid problem??? Duh??? I never will, I will be kicking rear end and fuckin big tiddy ladiez forever!!!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Toxic Mental posted:

Maybe don't develop an eyelid problem??? Duh??? I never will, I will be kicking rear end and fuckin big tiddy ladiez forever!!!

gently caress i never thought of that. consider me owned by myself

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
I think I'm at 125% ?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

LuckyCat posted:

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
just lol if you're not using a script to get the verdana font back >:D

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

LuckyCat posted:

Sorry for your loss, friend.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

people change the zoom level in their browser????

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

I'm zooming at a rate heretofore undreamt of by mortal men. I see the chaotic, flickering pulse of electron probability resolving itself into the connection spark of photonic generation, a cresting wave writhing and crashing through aetherial fields in the gulf between conception and perception in a relentless push to reveal in mine eyes nothing less than the sum totality of existence, and there beyond the seed from which it grows.

I have seen behind the veil, into that primordial realm from which wells the very essence of all dark creation, and am stricken. Avert thine eyes, dear reader, lest ye suffer a similar and terrible fate.

Oh, and I'm using the Awful app on a Pixel 3.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I was at 100, then my horrible old monitor broke and I got a larger one to replace it. Now I'm at 110. Best part about the new monitor is I can actually see poo poo in darkly lit game areas and movie scenes.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
125% with a 4k monitor

Keep your monitor at whatever zoom you want. It's completely up to you people who judge should be put in cat jail.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Zoom in on my balls op

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Zoom in on my balls op

ha ha tiny balls

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint has a telescope zoomed in on my bedroom windows hoping I'll be undressing with the blinds open. I have no desire to.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
My eyeballs are broken as gently caress but i manage just fine with 100% and honestly had no idea it was so common to zoom in your browser.

Edit: I zoom on my phone though so I can click stuff and I don't want to use the app because never did before and I'm not about to change now

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I was at 125 but I've increased it to 150. My eyes are fine its just that everything is loving 1080p or up now.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

100% because my posting station is a finely-tuned performance machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i set mine to 0%