Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
I know some of you browsing GBS are just as hyperactive as me and I want to hear about that weird poo poo you're on right now

Me, I've been really into squarks these days. At least once a day I just gotta go like "SQUAAAARK" like a rare tropical bird. I usually do it right after brushing my teeth in the morning

Its time to be vulnerable. Tell me and the world about your weird poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I've only eaten nails and screws for fourteen months.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm also addicted to rearranging the pantry. It's real fuckked up!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i haven’t eaten a single nail or screw for the past 14 months. don’t worry, i’m under doctor supervision and my vitals are still normal.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I also haven't nailed or screwed

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

been really iinto serial murdering prostitutes

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Reading threads by Wizard Master

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

Reading threads by Wizard Master

fuckin freak poo poo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I get ALL the way down

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I realized that despite knowing the melodies for a lot of songs, the only ones I can sing the lyrics to from memory are Amazing Grace and a really filthy sea shanty, and the social occasions on which I might be called upon to sing those are pretty mutually exclusive. So I've been trying to memorize a song a day, ideally ones that don't require musical accompaniment, on the off-chance that I ever go back in time and have to make a living as a traveling musician, which is something that I worry about.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Buttchocks posted:

I realized that despite knowing the melodies for a lot of songs, the only ones I can sing the lyrics to from memory are Amazing Grace and a really filthy sea shanty, and the social occasions on which I might be called upon to sing those are pretty mutually exclusive. So I've been trying to memorize a song a day, ideally ones that don't require musical accompaniment, on the off-chance that I ever go back in time and have to make a living as a traveling musician, which is something that I worry about.

that sounds like a lot of work, I'd rather just continue being the weird guy who doesn't know any song lyrics

1secondpersecond
Nov 12, 2008

I wander around my house practicing tibetan throat singing at my dogs while I'm taking a break from working from home. Honestly, I've gotten real weird over the last two-ish years.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Lately I've been going inside my own head, I can see the neurons and the cosmic light of consciousness that lives inside all of us (it's blue)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Buttchocks posted:

I thought I wasn't doing anything particularly weird lately but this post made me remember I spent like an hour in bed the other day listening to Qongqothwane while reading about the Xhosa language and trying to sing along
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjo8h5qLpU0

(just for my own amusement, there's no way I was even close)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I've been posting on some weird-rear end dead gay forum on the Internet

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I sing rage against the machine songs in the shower but in whatever genre Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy is. A lot of them work really well.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Bogus Adventure posted:

I've been posting on some weird-rear end dead gay forum on the Internet

:hmmyes:

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
ive been putting mayo on both pieces of bread, instead of just the one

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I havent been farting.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Been getting really into gangstalking

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i jerked it to golden girls yesterday1

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Wondering if UFOs exist in the Pixar Cars universe, and if so does alien abduction occur?

Are the UFOs sentient UFOs or are there smaller UFO inside the mothership? Do they probe the cars when they're abducted. Is their a Cart Bell who hosts a paranormal show from the desert? Is there an Axle Jones screaming into his mic about the deep quaker state conspiracy?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Finding out that a full month of codeine that my doctor prescribed to me following a surgery will gently caress me up for a long time and enjoying days of drowsiness, sleepiness and worrying about losing my job by having zero productivity as I'm sweating bullets due to codeine withdrawal effect.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

:sbahj:

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Watching anime

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

this is the thread for weird stuff

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Why hasn't Hollywood done a Golden Girls prequel series?

Jamie Lee Curtis, Madonna, Elvira, and Stifler's Mom. Set it like 2-3 years before the start of the original series.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I think you mean 20-30 years before the original series, right?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sid Vicious posted:

been really iinto serial murdering prostitutes

Do you mean you've been really into committing serial murders against prostitutes, or do you mean you are really into prostitutes who are serial murderers.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I have been increasing my collection of Orbs

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Been breeding flowers to get new interesting colors

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I like tinkering with ancient computers that should have gone to e-recycling decades ago.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Brother Tadger posted:

Been getting really into gangstalking

Giving or receiving?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
attaching those little cararbineers to everything I own. keys, water bottle, knife, coffee mug, scissors, beer mug, wireless router, ... yuuup all gettin' a carabineer

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I've been wiping back to front.

Like waaaay up front to like my bellybutton.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
To me it feels like the world itself has become some weird rear end fever dream, so I guess simply living in this world counts as doing weird rear end poo poo.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I spend three to four hours a day scouring the internet for food items shaped like Ric Flair.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i just can't drink the watery milk they sell at grocery stores without boiling it down a bit.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Work 40-50 hours a week for a small portion of the value I create for someone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Anyone else ever push the head of their schlong back down into the shaft? if you keep rolling the skin forward and sliding the head of your cock back I think it'll like invert inside your body. Heard about this once on TV. Some tribe in New Guinea does it. Been too afraid to fully commit to it and turn my dick inside out.

Anyone ever gone full inside-out-dick?