Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

we had a pinball machine for a while and it was super fun, but we had to sell it when we moved countries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

PokeJoe posted:

they should all be required to make the Jetsons car soind

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7133736230633868590

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Yes exactly

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Beeftweeter posted:

what really? lol how did i go almost 20 years without realizing this
bit of a corner case these days

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

custom engine sounds when plz

also smoka hope you have/had access to a shower to cool off last night.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

what the fuk why did ellie autoban

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

nevermind

Cat Face Joe fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Aug 21, 2022

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Cat Face Joe posted:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”

Cat Face Joe posted:

Why not

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
i hope they come back soon, one of my fave posters :smith:

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

c child sports s : tennis people are insane

Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”

Lady Radia posted:

i hope they come back soon, one of my fave posters :smith:

I have no favorite posters, only enemies

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Fool posted:

c child sports s : tennis people are insane
you basically don’t get to be an elite tennis player without abusive parents, the whole thing stinks

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

my old boss's boss was a tennis people and a golf guy. he would get super aggressive and pissed off and break his poo poo all the time, but he was always off playing competitively. his dad made him and his brothers box each other when they were kids.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Roosevelt posted:

my old boss's boss was a tennis people and a golf guy. he would get super aggressive and pissed off and break his poo poo all the time, but he was always off playing competitively. his dad made him and his brothers box each other when they were kids.

gross

Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

That's why he's the boss and you're just a random loser on the internet!

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

I think after dwelling on it, DB Super Hero would have been the perfect DB movie if only it didn’t do that dumbass zoom in on Bulmas rear end, and Cell Max wasn’t .. not cell. just name him like Android G or whatever

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Lady Radia posted:

I think after dwelling on it, DB Super Hero would have been the perfect DB movie if only it didn’t do that dumbass zoom in on Bulmas rear end, and Cell Max wasn’t .. not cell. just name him like Android G or whatever

i'm a little bleary after just waking up from a nap and thought you were talking about some sort of motorola android-wielding database administrator with a bulbous rear end

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Lady Radia posted:

there's a cell max now?

guess that implies the existence of a cell, cell mini, cell pro, and cell pro max

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

carry on then posted:

there's a cell max now?

guess that implies the existence of a cell, cell mini, cell pro, and cell pro max

he said android, not ios

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

little jones had his first big bike fall today. i raised his training wheels a week or so ago and he's still getting used to having to balance. he was going around a curve and starting to tip; i said "sit up straight, you might tip" or something like that and he kinda panicked and went right off the curb. header right into the ground. scrape on his chin and arm, nothing serious. but it was scary for both of us

after some consolation and cuddles he got back on and biked home (with me making sure he didn't fall again, he was nervous about it)

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
brave little guy!

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

akadajet posted:

he said android, not ios

:hehe:

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i still cant ride a bike
or swim

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I can only swim doggy style because I have to hold my nostrils or I get mad flushes of water up my nose even when I'm not breathing through it.
Riding a bike is easy once you learn the fundamentals.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Video Nasty posted:

I can only swim doggy style because I have to hold my nostrils or I get mad flushes of water up my nose even when I'm not breathing through it.
Riding a bike is easy once you learn the fundamentals.

this is really interesting to me, because my fiance is the same way, but ive never had issues keeping water out of my nose

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i mean thats understandable, bicycles are super rare and expensive these days. It's totally impossible for anybody to use 'i can't ride a bike' as some sort of dweeb virtue signal to indicate they don't want to ever try to learn anything new ever, so, water under the bridge imo

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

Lady Radia posted:

this is really interesting to me, because my fiance is the same way, but ive never had issues keeping water out of my nose

there’s a small trick to it I learned when I was young and a swimmer. you have to ever so slightly push out to create positive pressure. if doing it right you will have just a few bubbles escape from the outward pressure. some people do it naturally, some don’t. when doing an underwater flip I will forcibly push a little air out to keep from water going in my nose. I only realized it wasn’t fully natural bc my gf can’t do it either

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Lady Radia posted:

I haven't tried the nose plugs that just force your nostrils shut but I don't honestly think they'd compensate for the fact that I constantly think I have water entering my nose and have to force my head above water. I couldn't to butterfly strokes in swim class correctly because of this :(

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
swimming is fun, i don't do it nearly enough

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
beefwife is a prolific swimmer and im embarrassed to admit i can basically just paddle around or swim underwater

e: she made me edit this to add diver

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
there is a real beef over your posting

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’m terrible at front strokes because I can’t manage to get a breath without inhaling water, but otherwise swimming is extremely my and my kids poo poo.

swimming around under water is heaps of fun and me and my oldest do cannon ball contests :kimchi:

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
training wheels are a terrible way to teach ppl to ride bikes. balance bikes or even just removing the pedals from a regular bike and lowering the saddle as far as it will go are vastly easier to learn on.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Stringent posted:

training wheels are a terrible way to teach ppl to ride bikes. balance bikes or even just removing the pedals from a regular bike and lowering the saddle as far as it will go are vastly easier to learn on.

while I agree with this I kept myself from commenting because I don't believe its useful for them to change techniques halfway through

its much more important to have fun than worry about doing it right

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
smoka, i still want to throw you into an active volcano, but to celebrate your return,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgfXrQUx4go

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

yeah we (he and i) were talking about taking off the pedals about five minutes before he wiped out. i wanted to get him a balance bike but ms jones really wanted him to do the training wheels thing. im not sure if the pedals on his bike are removable but we'll find out

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
also this one showed up this week and welp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQlMMD8auMs

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Achmed Jones posted:

im not sure if the pedals on his bike are removable but we'll find out

that's what sawzalls are for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU