Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

forkboy84 posted:

My predictions for the Trios tournament were real bad

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

He's going back any day now. I'll post this in the main thread after Rampage Friday

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1562798084295630848

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

That's weird because they showed 10 and beaver boys vs house of black before 8n a graphic and then wednesday removed 10 from the same graphic. Maybe they jumped the gun?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He was gonna go to rehab but decided gently caress it

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shard posted:

He's going back any day now. I'll post this in the main thread after Rampage Friday

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1562798084295630848

He's definitely going back. He kept repeating "my time" in his promo, which was the title of Triple Paul's theme in the Attitude Era, so he is subtly calling out to him to return.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

he said 'my time is now', so he's clearly going back to fight John Cena

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Venomous posted:

he said 'my time is now', so he's clearly going back to fight John Cena

he's actually going to fight peacemaker in an HBO Max crossover event

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Yeah, Mox vs. Cena will main event All Out, obviously.

All Out being the first PPV on the Home Box Office: Maximum.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

karmicknight posted:

Yeah, Mox vs. Cena will main event All Out, obviously.

All Out being the first PPV on the Home Box Office: Maximum.

I have it on good authority TK's moving All Out to Soldier Field to accommodate the blockbuster walk-up market.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
They're actually building the Chicago Dome.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The obvious set up for the PPV is Silver and Reynolds team with 10 for one match, Uno for the other, then Page for the finals.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

The obvious set up for the PPV is Silver and Reynolds team with 10 for one match, Uno for the other, then Page for the finals.

Kind of thought the mystery man part was that DO was gonna freebird the tournament so this would make sense.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Best friends vs DO should be pretty interesting. Both are somewhat silly face teams, wondering how that plays out.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

Best friends vs DO should be pretty interesting. Both are somewhat silly face teams, wondering how that plays out.
They've done a good job setting up the Rampage vs Dynamite finals without having a real brand split too imo. Chuck and Cassidy are both King of Trios champions but The Dark Order tells the better story as the underdogs with the support from Hangman, and on the Dynamite side of the bracket we've got Kenny vs Will which has years of buildup which is definitely going to continue no matter who wins that side of the bracket

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Best Friends vs United Empire for the Finals. OC pins Ospreay to get his win back.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

I wonder if we might just get OC / Ospreay 1v1 on the PPV - hard to see what The Elite would do on All Out if they're not in the finals given the semi's are the last Dynamite before All Out.

But then I remember Best Friends are going to win the whole dang thing so don't know what to think

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

blunt posted:

I wonder if we might just get OC / Ospreay 1v1 on the PPV - hard to see what The Elite would do on All Out if they're not in the finals given the semi's are the last Dynamite before All Out.

But then I remember Best Friends are going to win the whole dang thing so don't know what to think

they just did OC vs Ospreay at the last PPV

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Alaois posted:

Yes. They just did Punk / Mox on Dynamite too. And Bryan/Garcia three times!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alaois posted:

man we'd be spoiled to get it two times

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

blunt posted:

Yes. They just did Punk / Mox on Dynamite too. And Bryan/Garcia three times!

i dont think you understand how ppvs work

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Alaois posted:

i dont think you understand how ppvs work

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1561820504704647168

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1537940913900732416

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

tony realized that mistake so he destroyed rosa's leg with a sledgehammer so he could change it into a 4 way

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Alaois posted:

tony realized that mistake so he destroyed rosa's leg with a sledgehammer so he could change it into a 4 way

I thought it was her back that's hosed up.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Miro/Sting/Darby is, uh, not the alliance I would've expected. :stare:

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Bonk posted:

tbf they have a common enemy in the pagans, so I'd say it's an alliance of convenience more than anything

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Bonk posted:

I'm sure Super Evangelical Christian Sting approves of Miro being an insane Templar.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Jiro posted:

I'm sure Super Evangelical Christian Sting approves of Miro being an insane Templar.

I didn't know he was a super Christian. Now I know there's been two books written about it and even a movie.

Also Googling it took me to this deliciously vintage site:

https://christiananswers.net/spotlight/movies/2005/stingmomentoftruth2004.html

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
He was also in hilariously bad evangelical movie The Encounter.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Fightful reporting Good Bros’ Impact deals are up after next week

There’s a taping so Honor No More/Matt Taven and Mike Bennett are likely winning their tag belts

Taven and Bennett just defeated Good Bros to win the Impact tag titles

Gallows and Anderson's last match in the company is scheduled for tomorrow's taping against the Motor City Machine Guns

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Next week's SD:

Karrion Kross defeats Drew Gulak in Kross' first match back in the company
Adam Pearce begrudgingly reinstates Ronda Rousey due to her not being charged and her having paid off her fines. She armbars him after he calls her a bitch
Hit Row (Top Dolla and Ashante Adonis) defeat Maximum Male Models (Mace and Mansoor). Postmatch Los Lotharios (Hector Garza and Humberto Carrillo) help MMM attack Hit Row, Street Profits make the save
Shinsuke Nakamura defeats Happy Corbin
Butch defeats Ludwig Kaiser. Postmatch Ludwig prevents Gunther and Sheamus from fighting
Viking Raiders defeat New Day in a Viking Rules match
The Bloodline (Usos and Sami Zayn) host Roman Reigns' 2-year anniversary as champ celebration. Reigns can't make it to the ring to join them as Drew McIntyre attacks him, then takes out the rest of the Bloodline including putting the Usos through a table and a barricade

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Impact:

Yuya Uemura defeats Raj Singh
Bullet Club (Ace Austin and Chris Bey) defeat Exodus and JD Griffy
Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin) defeat Aussie Open (Mark Davis and Kyle Fletcher)
OGK (Matt Taven and Mike Bennett) defeat Good Bros (Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson) to win the tag titles
Speedball Mike Bailey retains the X title over Kenny King
Mascara Dorada defeats Alex Zayne
Masha Slamovich defeats Deonna Purrazzo. Postmatch Jordynne Grace taunts Masha
Decay (Black Taurus and Crazzy Steve) defeat Moose and Steve Maclin. Postmatch Moose and Maclin fight each other, Sami Callihan chases them off with a barbed-wire bat
Mickie James defeats Hyan. Mickie's big announcement is she wants to be Knockouts champ one last time before retiring, but if she loses before getting a chance at another shot she'll retire, accepting she can't do this anymore. Postmatch Gisele Shaw challenges Mickie for Victory Road
Brian Myers retains the Digital Media title over Bhupinder Gujjar by DQ. They'll rematch at tomorrow's taping in a ladder match
Chelsea Green defeats Taya Valkyrie after Jessicka's interference backfires
Eddie Edwards defeats Heath. Postmatch Edwards tries again to recruit Josh Alexander to Honor No More, he refuses and a brawl occurs
Heath, Rich Swann, Alexander and Sami defeat Honor No More (Edwards, King and OGK)

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Chris James 2 posted:

Next week's SD:

Hey they got him a win on the main roster this time around!

vivazomo
Nov 4, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Next week's SD:

Adam Pearce begrudgingly reinstates Ronda Rousey due to her not being charged and her having paid off her fines. She armbars him after he calls her a bitch
Hit Row (Top Dolla and Ashante Adonis) defeat Maximum Male Models (Mace and Mansoor). Postmatch Los Lotharios (Hector Garza and Humberto Carrillo) help MMM attack Hit Row, Street Profits make the save
Shinsuke Nakamura defeats Happy Corbin
Butch defeats Ludwig Kaiser. Postmatch Ludwig prevents Gunther and Sheamus from fighting
Viking Raiders defeat New Day in a Viking Rules match
The Bloodline (Usos and Sami Zayn) host Roman Reigns' 2-year anniversary as champ celebration. Reigns can't make it to the ring to join them as Drew McIntyre attacks him, then takes out the rest of the Bloodline including putting the Usos through a table and a barricade

Zero women's matches and the only woman to do anything on the show gets called a bitch by a man. Thank you Papa H.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Who is Ludwig Kaiser again?

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Marcel Bartel flat Axel Dieter Jr, former member of Ringkampf and Imperium. Very talented dude trapped in the E like so many others.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Strawberry Panda posted:

I didn't know he was a super Christian. Now I know there's been two books written about it and even a movie.

Also Googling it took me to this deliciously vintage site:

https://christiananswers.net/spotlight/movies/2005/stingmomentoftruth2004.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/sting/status/1435275834420457473

You can even go on a religious vacation with him

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

That is quite the guest list.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

drat can't believe I missed it!

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Chris James 2 posted:

Did they tape this with the other Smackdown from last night? So they pulled the Roman's not here card when Roman was there earlier in the night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Astro7x posted:

Did they tape this with the other Smackdown from last night? So they pulled the Roman's not here card when Roman was there earlier in the night?

I think you're misreading it. He's in the arena, but he gets attacked by Drew on his way to the ring.