Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Alhazred posted:

I honestly think it's kinda weird how every alien culture in the galaxy has the same gender dynamics that earth has.

This is probably better discussed in the main thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Can someone link that? I've lost it.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

sebmojo posted:

Can someone link that? I've lost it.

B5 spoiler thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785889

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Blindeye posted:

The original plan was that Delenn would also transition from Male to Female

this would have owned, i assume it was the suits being afraid of depicting anything that could have been taken as queer themes that did it in?

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Angepain posted:

this would have owned, i assume it was the suits being afraid of depicting anything that could have been taken as queer themes that did it in?

No they just couldn't do it well enough (they give it a go in The Gathering)

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Angepain posted:

Technical limitations. JMS wasn't happy with the results of making Delenn's voice sound more male, so he scrapped the idea during the post-production of The Gathering, the pilot movie. But you can still see it in Mira Furlan's weird facial makeup in The Gathering.

CatHorse
Jan 5, 2008

Zat posted:

Technical limitations. JMS wasn't happy with the results of making Delenn's voice sound more male, so he scrapped the idea during the post-production of The Gathering, the pilot movie. But you can still see it in Mira Furlan's weird facial makeup in The Gathering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9xMd0ln_rE&t=75s At 1:14 you can hear the original voice of Delenn with the filter.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Zat posted:

And the suits were also very afraid of depicting anything that could have been taken as queer themes.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I really liked creepy gathering delenn tbh, it was the only thing from that I was a bit sad didn't carry over

Actually this all belongs I the other thread

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

S2E5 - The Long Dark
  • A ship approaches the station as some weirdly acted drug addict gets very excited in the slums for some reason
  • Starts raving incomprehensibly about vague upcoming doom, the main leisure activity on this station
  • The mystery ship is the same kind used in early deep space exploration by Earth
  • Got some cryogenic freezers in! One of them contains a SPOOKY SKELETON, but the other one has a human person who might be savable
  • Garibaldi for once doesn't agree that someone should be spaced. The madman's a war veteran. he lets him sleep and then calmly talks to him about how helpful counsellors are, reducing Garibaldi's Being A Cop points by a few
  • The skeleton has been MURDERED
  • "He died of organ failure." "Why?" "I don't know, they're missing." Yeah that'll do it
  • The other person on the ship is alive and not too happy about being in statis for over a century just to find out she could have just waited a few years for the Centauri to show up with jumpgate tech
  • G'Kar decides the best thing to say to a traumatised person just out of 100 years frozen is "go back to your own time". this man is employed as a diplomat
  • Dr Franklin manages to stop himself from the massive violation of medical ethics of making out with his patient, just barely
  • Crazy guy has another rant in the main hall bit, this time he has a bit more specific information for Garibaldi: something horrible has come to the station on the ship, which he recognises from the war
  • The world's least convincing "point of view of an unidentified monster killing a random civilian" shot follows
  • Garibaldi thinks the frozen lady is the monster that the guy described.
  • Franklin acting very offended at the implication he might sleep with his patients for someone doing all those face caresses five minutes ago
  • The aliens on the station also believe theory of a soldier of darkness coming onto the station
  • The veteran guy tells Garabaldi about when he met the monster, how a part of it is in him and it's calling to him. ok i made fun of his acting earlier but this was good actually
  • Garibaldi, Franklin, and the frozen lady go on a trip to try to find it. They find it.
  • Shooting it doesn't do much but veteran guy acts as bait and Sheridan puts into action his genius strategy of shooting it, but like, a lot. So it's dead now
  • Frozen lady needs a bit of time and wants to go to earth but that seems to be the only issue Franklin has with dating his patient, grand
  • The monster was heading towards the exact place that G'Kar said the forces of darkness were coming from. Sheridan and Ivanova look out pensively as the station continues its long journey to the fireworks factory.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

3x05
Does the British ranger dweeb last very long? He’s unbearable and clashes so much with the overall aesthetic of the show.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

holefoods posted:

3x05
Does the British ranger dweeb last very long? He’s unbearable and clashes so much with the overall aesthetic of the show.

Yeah, he sticks around. He doesn’t necessarily get less insufferable, but at least everyone around him on the show agrees that he’s insufferable and that makes for some fun moments at least.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Finally resuming!

s05e15 - Darkness Ascending
  • I absolutely hate dreaming that I've woken up, like Garibaldi just did here (probably?). It's so drat creepy.
  • Oh no, more telepath stuff. I like Lyta but I was glad that whole storyline was finally over. I guess it's still kicking a little bit.
  • And I guarantee Garibaldi will not be able to keep this pledge he's making of no drinking while Lise is there.
  • Not sure if this counts as Lennier turning against the Rangers (as was prophesied), but he's certainly disobeying them at least.
  • Despite it being part of the telepath homeworld plotline, I do appreciate the call all the way back to the very first pilot with G'Kar's indecent proposal to Lyta.
  • Garibaldi pouring his hip flask into the coffee, that was even faster than I expected. He barely even tried.
  • Lennier's fighter being able to siphon oxygen from a random point on the outer hull of a Centauri ship is a bit of a reach, but eh, I'll allow it.
  • I'm really glad the interstellar politics story is heating back up; with the likely approach of a war with the Centauri, things are actually moving again.

s05e16 - And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder
  • I'm digging this whole evidence presentation testimony thing. It's a good clear summary, and a nice recap of recent episodes to boot.
  • At some point, G'Kar became the best, most moral character on the whole show.
  • Sheridan is trusting Garibaldi with an absolutely critical, real-time job. This totally won't end badly, no sir re bob.
  • Got to admit, "starting an interstellar war" is a pretty impressive "rock bottom" story for an addict.
  • Aaaaaand poo poo has now officially hit the fan.
  • I totally called it that Londo's "where he goes, I go" ploy would backfire and they'd instantly cut to the punchline of the cell door closing on them both.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Powered Descent posted:

[*] At some point, G'Kar became the best, most moral character on the whole show.

Are you throwing shade at Vir?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

S2E6 - Spider In The Web
  • Talia is psychic-ing at a meeting, between some guy from the very generically named FutureCorp and Amanda Carter of mars. any relation to john
  • YES SHE IS A RELATION. nerrrds
  • Someone in THE SAN DIEGO WASTELANDS [dramatic music] is plotting something
  • Corp guy gets killed by some guy shouting "free mars"
  • The killer's comes after Talia again but she stops him by like, reading his mind or something
  • The killer is ID'd as a dead man, Talia reads him reliving the moment of death over and over
  • Sheridan finds an old horrific experiment where that's how you get a human brain distracted enough for a computer to take over
  • or as Garibaldi puts it, "cyber zombies". not quite as cool as the TECHNO MAGES but i'll take it
  • And yes that's exactly what he is, he finds Talia and makes her read his mind a bit more. Earth did it to him
  • He gets killed and then promptly explodes of course, so there's no evidence
  • Talia doesn't tell the captain Psi Corps was involved
  • The captain has his own theory: the shadowy Beureau 13. Buereu. Bureau. gently caress at least I could spell "Section 31"
  • back in San Diego Wastelands Dramatic Music a shadowy figure is in Bureau 13 but spreads it out into two sentences for dramatic effect. It's the Psi Corps lady from Talia's vision. dun dun duuuuhhhnnn

This was interesting! Project lazarus is a suitably disturbing thing to contemplate. I can't tell if they're leading towards Garibaldi and Talia becoming Just Friends as a resolution to Garibaldi awkwardly hitting on her that one episode or if they're going to pair them up despite no noticeable chemistry at all

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Angepain posted:

This was interesting! Project lazarus is a suitably disturbing thing to contemplate. I can't tell if they're leading towards Garibaldi and Talia becoming Just Friends as a resolution to Garibaldi awkwardly hitting on her that one episode or if they're going to pair them up despite no noticeable chemistry at all

Funny you should say that, since Jerry Doyle and Andrea Thompson would go on to get married the next year. Of course they would divorce two years after that so maybe you were on to something after all....

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

jng2058 posted:

Funny you should say that, since Jerry Doyle and Andrea Thompson would go on to get married the next year. Of course they would divorce two years after that so maybe you were on to something after all....

He hit on her by repeatedly exposing himself in the turbolift and they say romance is dead.

imperiusdamian
Dec 8, 2021

Angepain posted:

gently caress at least I could spell "Section 31"

But can you spell Tal Shiar?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Hello again, thread! Our TV-watching time has been a bit limited lately, but we're finally getting back to the last few episodes of B5. (I watched s05e17 - Movements of Fire and Shadow some weeks ago but it appears I completely forgot to record my reactions. Apologies.)

s05e18 - The Fall of Centauri Prime
  • Weren't the Drakh the aliens with that really bad "blurry" effect in their first appearance? Or am I thinking of another set of aliens? Anyway, they're now just reptilian-ish looking -- much better than the bad special effect, but also fairly... normal?
  • Got to feel bad for the Regent. He's been an antagonist, of sorts, but he really had no choice.
  • Half expected G'Kar and Londo to kiss, what with the music background to the whole forgiveness thing.
  • So are Keepers, like, baby Drakh? The whole "ripped from the bosom" thing is mildly disturbing, even if the CGI didn't age particularly well.
  • Poor Lennier, friendzoned even now.
  • I have been poisoned by the present-day Internet. I know this because during the address by the giant holographic about-to-be-emperor, I could only think of Londo doing this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLeAot4Zrxo
  • And now you're thinking of it too. You're welcome.

s05e19 - The Wheel of Fire
  • Kind of want one of those G'Kar action figures.
  • Both Lyta and Sheridan have been Touched by a Vorlon.
  • Show us on the doll where the Vorlons touched you.
  • Sheridan keeps getting surprised by things he saw in his future-vision-thing. This time: Delenn and he having a kid.
  • G'Kar seems awfully confident that Lyta wants to go traipsing about the galaxy with him.
  • You've got to feel sorry for Londo, but you can't say he didn't bring all this on himself.

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

2nd Amendment posted:

He hit on her by repeatedly exposing himself in the turbolift and they say romance is dead.

It worked? Good God.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Powered Descent posted:

So are Keepers, like, baby Drakh?

If anyone responds to this by saying "doo doo da-doo da-doo" I will personally hunt you down.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

Powered Descent posted:

Hello again, thread! Our TV-watching time has been a bit limited lately, but we're finally getting back to the last few episodes of B5. (I watched s05e17 - Movements of Fire and Shadow some weeks ago but it appears I completely forgot to record my reactions. Apologies.)

s05e18 - The Fall of Centauri Prime
  • Weren't the Drakh the aliens with that really bad "blurry" effect in their first appearance? Or am I thinking of another set of aliens? Anyway, they're now just reptilian-ish looking -- much better than the bad special effect, but also fairly... normal?

Yes. They didn't like the original costume, hence the special effect, but then that didn't work either so they went back to the drawing board for all future appearances.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

s05e20 - Objects in Motion
  • The switcheroo with the hand communicator link things is clever, but you'd think there would be some kind of process for checking the thing back into inventory. (And I suppose it's possible that the fake would indeed have been spotted that way, but Zack noticed it first.)
  • I do kind of wonder what the assassin's exit plan was, though. Just run out in the ensuing panic and confusion?
  • Statue guy sure changed loyalty in a hurry.
  • drat, Lyta, you scary.
  • Hell yeah, Doc, get yourself some Martian action.
  • Lots of weepy goodbyes.

s05e21 - Objects at Rest
  • This opening scene in C&C is making me realize just how few scenes the show really had here. Sure, it showed up, but nowhere near as often as (to pick an example not entirely at random) Ops on DS9.
  • Also, shouldn't the stars outside the window have been rotating clockwise?
  • "No ceremony, no brass band, no speeches". I can appreciate that sentiment, since there always seem to be murder attempts at these things. Just a few days ago, G'Kar's going-away bash featured not one but two unrelated assassination attempts.
  • Long weepy goodbyes. So many of them.
  • The salute scene may be a little corny, but I really like it.
  • Lennier, what the gently caress! How could you do that? Noooooooooo
  • I guess Londo has already figured out the trick that getting drunk can put his Keeper to sleep. (At least, I assume that's why he was so keen on getting a drink.)

It's been a long road, getting from there to here. Let's do this!

s05e22 - Sleeping in Light
  • They've done a good job with the 20-years-older makeup for everybody. There must have been a temptation to go overboard with it, but they kept it reasonable.
  • Two or three seasons ago, when Kosh brought Sheridan to that crawlspace to hear the monks singing, was that the pak'ma'ra doing their certain-times-of-year thing that Vir is talking about?
  • drat, this is turning into a tear jerker.
  • One thing I didn't put together myself but was mentioned on the wiki page: Sheridan going back to where the war ended was because of the message from Kosh: "When the long night comes, return to the end of the beginning."
  • Huh, I guess Zack was literally there until they turned the lights off.
  • Ha, Vir doing his little finger-wave one more time.
  • I think all that debris would be a bit more of a "hazard to navigation" than the complete station would be, but hey, I'll allow it, the destruction scene is awesome (and actually hit me kind of hard).
  • One final nitpick: we know Delenn lives to be something like 150 years old, so how does Ivanova know what she does for the rest of her life? Does she live even longer?
  • Nice of them to include Marcus in the credits even though he's been dead for a while. I'm a little surprised they didn't show the rest of the former main cast some love too, and put Sinclair and Na'Toth and Talia in there too. (But not the forgettable fighter jock character that the network made them put in, because lol.)

Overall reaction: this is a hell of a show and I really see why it's so beloved. This last season was easily the weakest of the five, I think, but it still had some good stories. Am I crazy for kind of wanting to watch the whole thing again from the beginning, to spot all of the foreshadowing and whatnot that I'm certain I missed the first time?

I guess I can graduate to the spoiler-filled main B5 thread now. Can someone please link it? :)

Zaroff
Nov 10, 2009

Nothing in the world can stop me now!

Powered Descent posted:

[*] Nice of them to include Marcus in the credits even though he's been dead for a while. I'm a little surprised they didn't show the rest of the former main cast some love too, and put Sinclair and Na'Toth and Talia in there too. (But not the forgettable fighter jock character that the network made them put in, because lol.)
[/list]

This is down to Sleeping in Light being the final episode filmed of season 4, so it retained the season 4 cast in its credits (which also explains why Ivanova is in this episode and not the season 4 finale, since that was filmed as the first episode of Season 5). I don’t know which version you’re watching, but the originally broadcast credits for the season 4 finale are specifically edited to remove Ivanova (and I assume Marcus?).
The DVD release incorrectly has the regular Season 4 credits for the finale rather than the edited one. I think the HBO Max version has the correct credits?

And here’s the thread full of spoilers! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785889

Zaroff fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Aug 8, 2022

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Well done! Going back to s1 is a good idea, I actually think the aliens and sets had a lot more verve then, you can tell they are excited to be doing the show, it gets a bit schematic towards the end

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Powered Descent posted:

Am I crazy for kind of wanting to watch the whole thing again from the beginning, to spot all of the foreshadowing and whatnot that I'm certain I missed the first time?
No, this is the correct reaction

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

vortmax posted:

No, this is the correct reaction

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
One more for the Old Ones thread.

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Powered Descent posted:

Am I crazy for kind of wanting to watch the whole thing again from the beginning, to spot all of the foreshadowing and whatnot that I'm certain I missed the first time?

No, that is a sane and totally normal reaction. The show is such a great piece of clockwork. There is foreshadowing in S1 that, despite all the changes unexpected changes that happen (like the big one in S2), still makes it through. I started at S3E1 (I watched the pilot and didn't hop on the show but I'd catch bits and pieces during commercial breaks during Simpsons/TNG plus the odd episode here-and-there, so I was sorta familiar with some things. What I saw of S2 hooked me enough to make me make an effort). Going back and watch it all over again was great. One of my favorite viewings was TNT doing In the Beginning + 1-4 in the weeks building to S5.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

I've just looked back over my episode-by-episode reactions over the past 10 months. I had a fair amount of correct predictions and good guesses, but also my share of total misses. So I present to you the best of the worst, my wrongest predictions and most off-base ideas!

• s01e02 - Soul Hunter: "So... Sinclair has the hots for Delenn, right? I'm not crazy? He totally wants her headbone?"
  • s02e02 - Revelations: "They're setting up so much suspicious stuff about the new President (the former VP) that I've come all the way around to thinking it's too obvious, there's got to be a twist coming."
  • s02e06 - A Spider in the Web: "So the evil Psi Corps woman who was at the surgery and in the dramatic reveal at the end is totally going to be Talia's old mentor Abby, right?"
  • Predictions for the second half of the show: "The bad guys (eventually) get their comeuppance, particularly Morden, Bester, and President Clark." (Two out of three ain't bad.)
  • Predictions for the second half of the show: "Sheridan and Delenn are totally going to hook up. Ivanova and Marcus too." The first was obvious by this point, the second... oof. :(
  • s03e13 - Ship of Tears: "They're certainly establishing the hell out of the fact these new starfuries can operate in an atmosphere and the old ones can't. Oh well, I'm sure that's just extraneous info and won't become an important plot point or anything soon." I don't think it ever came up again.
  • s04e21 - Rising Star: "...it's still hard to believe that G'Kar would ever forgive Londo for starting the war in the first place."

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Powered Descent posted:

I've just looked back over my episode-by-episode reactions over the past 10 months. I had a fair amount of correct predictions and good guesses, but also my share of total misses. So I present to you the best of the worst, my wrongest predictions and most off-base ideas!

• s01e02 - Soul Hunter: "So... Sinclair has the hots for Delenn, right? I'm not crazy? He totally wants her headbone?"
  • s02e02 - Revelations: "They're setting up so much suspicious stuff about the new President (the former VP) that I've come all the way around to thinking it's too obvious, there's got to be a twist coming."
  • s02e06 - A Spider in the Web: "So the evil Psi Corps woman who was at the surgery and in the dramatic reveal at the end is totally going to be Talia's old mentor Abby, right?"
  • Predictions for the second half of the show: "The bad guys (eventually) get their comeuppance, particularly Morden, Bester, and President Clark." (Two out of three ain't bad.)
  • Predictions for the second half of the show: "Sheridan and Delenn are totally going to hook up. Ivanova and Marcus too." The first was obvious by this point, the second... oof. :(
  • s03e13 - Ship of Tears: "They're certainly establishing the hell out of the fact these new starfuries can operate in an atmosphere and the old ones can't. Oh well, I'm sure that's just extraneous info and won't become an important plot point or anything soon." I don't think it ever came up again.
  • s04e21 - Rising Star: "...it's still hard to believe that G'Kar would ever forgive Londo for starting the war in the first place."

You are basically right on all accounts, even the misses. Just things changed for escape shoot reasons. Now that you have finished you need to dehumanize yourself and face to the JMS sanctioned story "Space, Time and the Incurable Romantic" which is a horror story but written by an incel as a romance story.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Powered Descent posted:

In regards to Starfuries, the new ones could get into Mars' thin atmosphere and bomb the crap out of those who resisted Clark's dictatorship :(

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

2nd Amendment posted:

You are basically right on all accounts, even the misses. Just things changed for escape shoot reasons. Now that you have finished you need to dehumanize yourself and face to the JMS sanctioned story "Space, Time and the Incurable Romantic" which is a horror story but written by an incel as a romance story.

Don't do this. You will be much happier if you don't read that. I wish I hadn't. :sigh:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Yeah don't read that story. The account that suggested that is the alt of a gross weirdo who has some weird fixations on the Marcus character and who has been repeatedly probated and banned.

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
I mean, I wouldn't say "dehumanize yourself and face to" and then describe the story as "a horror story written by an incel as a romantic story" if I were endorsing it.

It is awful but also speaks to the dark and twisted mind of JMS.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

There's a couple of podcasters watching B5 for the first time on YouTube. It's fairly early on, they just hit Signs and Portents in season one so it's not all that onerous to catch up. It's pretty good so far!

https://www.youtube.com/c/Babylon5FortheFirstTime

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

jng2058 posted:

There's a couple of podcasters watching B5 for the first time on YouTube. It's fairly early on, they just hit Signs and Portents in season one so it's not all that onerous to catch up. It's pretty good so far!

https://www.youtube.com/c/Babylon5FortheFirstTime

They may not get very far if they're posting Reaction videos. WB has been copyright striking reaction videos on all of their properties over the last week or so, including B5.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Polaron posted:

They may not get very far if they're posting Reaction videos. WB has been copyright striking reaction videos on all of their properties over the last week or so, including B5.

Well they do both, one of them does reaction vids (starting at Deathwalker) while the main show is a two man discussion of the episodes. So even if the reactions get struck, the main show should have no problems.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

still watching from time to time and sometimes taking notes

S2E7 Soul Mates - Mollari's plot was a bit "ahahah women am i rite. whores and harpies all of them". i liked Delenn's hair trouble subplot, yes learning how to take care of long hair was a big part of my transition too

S2E10 GROPOS - There was not a single GoPro in this episode :mad:

S2E12 Acts of Sacrifice - This was a bit silly. Okay we get to watch Ivanova pretending to have an orgasm but like, i feel like it's okay to bother your commanding officer when it's to tell him you don't want an alien to have sex with you. also what happens when the alien finds out how human sex actually works. ivanova you've caused a diplomatic crisis

S2E14 There All the Honor Lies
  • seems a bit weird for the main commanding officers to be discussing merchandising opportunities for babylon 5 in such detail. almost as if this is some kind of obvious meta-plotline
  • "we're not some deep space franchise" - shots fired??? not a particularly good burn, if so
  • sheridan gets jumped by a Minbari guy and kills him in self-defense, obvious setup gun lying right there for him to use
  • "can you describe the witness?" "...bald with a bone on his head" - wow they all look the same, huh
  • ok so mollari's guy isn't dead. i was wondering who that Centauri guy was that got killed by the Narn gang in the other episode. seemed a bit quick for a recurring character death though tbh that would have been pretty cool just casually offing a guy, real anyone-can-die moment that would have been
  • the one witness is a space-transphobe, because, I cannot stress this enough, Delenn is trans
  • ...why does the gift shop have action figures of specifically the ambassadors? seems odd for a space station gift shop. almost as if this is some kind of obvious meta-plotline
  • Kosh gives Sheridan a Deep Lesson by showing him a small room where aliens sing at him exactly like an earth church choir somehow. this presumably means something to someone
  • Vir hates his life. don't we all, Vir. I see Mollari shares my view of the action figures
  • the witness Minbari fails at the important rule of "maybe don't say in detail the crimes you did to someone who might be recording you, in a room where you haven't checked behind all the doors"
  • wait i thought the pilot guy died in that sheridan kidnapped by aliens episode. or was one of them a different pilot guy. i don't know. the man is so dull his appearance doesn't stick in my brain remotely. please do not cross reference this with my criticism of sheridan not knowing what the guy looked like i am never hypocritical
  • Looking up confirms it was in fact a different pilot guy! I don't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
FYI the early drafts literally did have Delenn doing a Gender swap/Teansition but IIRC it was abandoned largely for very 90’s logistical reasons that were also probably a convenient cover for the fact that it probably made a nonzero number of suits uncomfortable.