Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
memento mori, y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

rotor posted:

best way to go. A little early but if you're gonna go, thats how to do it.

are you speaking from experience here, or...

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

fart simpson posted:

are you speaking from experience here, or...

yes, obviously

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

bank holidays own
im going to bed in a little bit but i am incredibly comfy right now

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

oh my god theres so much cool poo poo i could be doing with my linode's website why arent i doing that

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

rotor posted:

best way to go. A little early but if you're gonna go, thats how to do it.

according to kenny rogers, it's the best that you can hope for

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

fart simpson posted:

the real milestone is hitting your head and dying on the bathroom floor

fortunately for Al Jourgensen of Ministry it didn’t “take,” just like the previous few times he died

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

if you choose to participate in the systemic evil that is televised “college sports” it’s only right that you suffer

if only the suffering was in proportion to the evil of the sport, conference, and institutions in question, particularly for people who obsess over Penn State football

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

hbag posted:

oh my god theres so much cool poo poo i could be doing with my linode's website why arent i doing that

this is why several of us told you to go with Linode

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

seems like bad advice, fooling people into not only more computing, but doing it in the cloud

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/ChicksInTheOff/status/1564036617966391299

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

i have no idea who anyone is any more. i'm mostly okay with that

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

prefect posted:

it’s yung gravy

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

cls: tried to make a gin and tonic and started out by pouring a bunch of vermouth in a glass. good start to the night

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

fart simpson posted:

cls: tried to make a gin and tonic and started out by pouring a bunch of vermouth in a glass. good start to the night

now make a mistakini and tonic

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i poured in about 3x as much gin as i had vermouth or so, stirred with some ice and topped it with soda water. and a maraschino cherry ftw

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sounds good op

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

bump_fn posted:

it’s yung gravy

whom?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

also who is addison rae?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

how is it monday already? of all the.. :mad:

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

bank holiday motherfuckers

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

cjs: i hate working with vendors

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
ikea really is structured like one of those mazes in a tower defense game, isn't it

wonder if wintermaul could get a job there

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

prefect posted:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
"yung gravy" sounds like its some kind of 1800s frontier medicine or something

i dont like it op

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

young mouth

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:lol: we're all old.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

also who is addison rae?

she's a tiktok star basically. as in rakes in millions of dollars from sponsors or whatever.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

cjs: i hate working with vendors

this, but also customers.

also coworkers.

honestly, pretty much anyone involved in the whole "work" situation other than myself.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Mr. Nice! posted:

also who is addison rae?
who wants to know, who wants to know

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

eschaton posted:

if you choose to participate in the systemic evil that is televised “college sports” it’s only right that you suffer

if only the suffering was in proportion to the evil of the sport, conference, and institutions in question, particularly for people who obsess over Penn State football

college football best, dumbest sport

https://twitter.com/Cmartial2/status/1564234942179151872

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

https://youtu.be/afn8632F9L8

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Eeyo posted:

she's a tiktok star basically. as in rakes in millions of dollars from sponsors or whatever.

what does she do and why with gravy

on second thought don't answer that

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
they all have sleep apnea, it's a side effect of being 350 lbs even if lean weight is 320 lbs

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

nil is great

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

cjs: kind of darkly impressive how the most frustrating and poorly communicative people I’ve ever worked with have been at google

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Pollyanna posted:

cjs: kind of darkly impressive how the most frustrating and poorly communicative people I’ve ever worked with have been at google

that's what happens when interviews are optimized for calculating how many pennies can fill the grand canyon instead of optimizing for communication and social skills