Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

QuarkJets posted:

"What other nicknames can we give to Biden to make Americans hate him? Big Dick Biden? Relentless Brandon?"

Space Force Biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Propaganda Hour posted:

C
H
A
O
S

B
I
D
E
N

*to the cadence of Let's Go Brandon*

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
LOL

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Data Graham posted:

Obscenity?

What

They think Fascist is a slur.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

QuarkJets posted:

"What other nicknames can we give to Biden to make Americans hate him? Big Dick Biden? Relentless Brandon?"

In our house we've been referring to our African American Dem senate candidate as Dark Brownden

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1564665565041623040?s=20&t=6Q7AhAEbx1eRJuWgqH7tCw

:lol: it was his publisher not him

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1564664253931470854

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

2024: Chaos Biden vs Crimes Goku

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Hundreds of laptops
Ukraine conspiracy??
No Media Will Talk About
The Gina Carano Movie
Election Interference!!
Really Bad for America!!!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

If a hit dog hollers, Kirk and a lot of the rest of the GOP is doing the Goofy yell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Is the significant error that trump, in fact, lost?

Seems like an ‘oh we will definitely get sued for this poo poo’ move.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

He looks like he's sitting in front of THE WORST D&D manuals ever published.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m all in on Melania NFTs goons are going to be wrong about these just like they were wrong about bitcoin.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Not a fan of acronyms that try to cram multiple words under one letter. It either fits or it doesn’t, CHAROSC BIDEGNR.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

i thought the photos were all shopped but nope this guy's face is legit like 8 sizes too small for his noggin

what a loving specimen

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

wow!! i can't believe Dinesh D'Souza would just lie about something!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Almost Smart posted:

CHAROSC BIDEGNR.

One of the lesser appreciated minor characters in GRRM canon

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Almost Smart posted:

CHAROSC BIDEGNR

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Propaganda Hour posted:

He looks like he's sitting in front of THE WORST D&D manuals ever published.

I'm a 3rd level Patriot, is it worthwhile taking a dip in Christian Nationalist, or take a feat like Great MAGA King?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Publisher was like "Nah dude, we're not about to get sued for your dumb rear end."

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
SOmeone post the DENNIS thing. I'm too lazy to do it.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Speedboat Jones posted:

Publisher was like "Nah dude, we're not about to get sued for your dumb rear end."

"Sorry, Mr. D'Souza, but our fact-chacking team has gone over this with you multiple times - there are only 1,999 mules in your book."

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Lol I just saw when looking up dog grooming for someone, the super talented person at one referred to their title as Master Groomer. And I'm just like... oh no, I'm sorry girl.

First you fuckers take away our ability to wear cool red hats without suspicion, and now you make it harder to run a business grooming dogs. What can they call themselves now? Dog cutters? That's not gonna sell well.

Stop ruining our poo poo.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

vaginite posted:

It always baffles me that Bongino, Charlie Kirk, Shapiro etc. show up on Fox News like who the gently caress even are these guys? Nobody they bring on has any journalism background.

Do any other news networks bring on memelords with a 7 figure bot following on as a credible person?

I called it a fart-huff driven echo chamber earlier, but that's why. The numbers are massively inflated to comfort a dying party (and its denizen's) ego. It's a huge grift.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

if i ever need to cross the valles marineris i'll happily strap kirk to the front of my tank

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"One Big rear end Mistake America" was actually a halfway clever acronym, but they just haven't been able to capture lightning in a bottle twice.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1564333560550539264?s=20&t=OHkkwaKG_jIhpgzuf0xulQ

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Shanghaied posted:

Scenario 7854: 18-to-20 year old is bullied, mentally ill, and self-radicalised online, buys rifle and ammunition legally, walks into a school and kills about 20 students and teachers.

QED, we need more gun control, checkmate lib!

No wait, my thing actually happened, multiple times.

many such cases :smith:

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

bird with big dick posted:

I’m all in on Melania NFTs goons are going to be wrong about these just like they were wrong about bitcoin.

I still don't get bitcoin. Can you bone it?

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

that sucks, hope they find somewhere less lovely (stay out of Nashville)

Yeah I don't want them here either

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Butcher posted:

Lol I just saw when looking up dog grooming for someone, the super talented person at one referred to their title as Master Groomer. And I'm just like... oh no, I'm sorry girl.

First you fuckers take away our ability to wear cool red hats without suspicion, and now you make it harder to run a business grooming dogs. What can they call themselves now? Dog cutters? That's not gonna sell well.

Stop ruining our poo poo.

:byodame: Sick Dems confess to grooming dogs!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Stoatbringer posted:

:byodame: Sick Dems confess to grooming dogs!

The Morally Inept conspiracy *alex jones voice*

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Biden speaking in Wilkes Barr PA and here are protestors :lol:

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Lmao I just really love that Biden seems to have gotten people together that are capable enough to dunk on the shitheads somewhat, like how the WH twitter was just posting the PPP loan forgiveness of the loan forgiveness opponents, and he seems to be willing to speak his mind somewhat now with a surprising amount of wit and charisma.

Like it don't expect him to be a good president in the end but he's been exceeding my expectations so far in a really surprising way and I hope he keeps it up.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

This sign fills me with confused joy every time I see it.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

gently caress! i missed the hs reunion

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

"I spelled my sign wrong on purpose, to make fun of you!"

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I love how exploitable and small the real anti-Democrat/MAGA/whatever base is.

Its loudest and strongest are all terminally online fuckwads who were lame out of the gate, and they are in a self-reinforcing cycle of failure with a very small amount of elderly people who actually go outside. That and a shitload of bots who grift them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Man, they didn't have to shave Cousin It's face like that. He was fine the way he was.

Edit: Also wtf are they protesting other than "We hate democrats"? Not a single one of them has a sign that says anything otherwise.