Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

MikeCrotch posted:

Tell you one card I'm getting sick of in Explorer - Fable of the Mirror Breaker. Can't remember the last time I played a game where someone involved didnt cast it at some point

Yeah I'd play a 3 mana 4/4 with double looting capabilities and additional upside in other colors too if they printed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
For any new players who have not been through a rotation/set release (and indeed those who have and forgot, like me), don't forget you get a whole new set of three quests after rotation has gone through, so finish all your quests before then.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
NEW THREAD!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4011157

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
Explorer is my favorite constructed format by a country mile, just having fun in bo1 ranked with boros feather or sultai emergent ultimatum. That and premier draft are all I play these days.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Finished #817

Urcher
Jun 16, 2006

You should lock this every thread so people stop posting in it.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Mentat Radnor posted:

Explorer is my favorite constructed format by a country mile

hell yeah

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

New thread rotated, this is the eternal posting format.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Now that things have reset I dusted off the Azorius Historic kitten deck... love to execute that draw my deck combo lol

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
went a nice 7-2 with my sealed

MasterBuilder
Sep 30, 2008
Oven Wrangler

flatluigi posted:

went a nice 7-2 with my sealed

Did you ever have difficulty casting those three drops?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

The Domain tracker thing is pretty slick.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

MasterBuilder posted:

Did you ever have difficulty casting those three drops?

nope! did have a game or two where i was tight on land in general, but being base green worked out well. the three drop legendaries were all cards i'd rather hold and play late, anyway

tbh i think a lot of my games were just won off of serra paragon coming down -- twice my opponents straight up conceded when it hit the battlefield, and several times i was pretty okay with aggressively trading off my early drops just because i was going to get them back with paragon and repossession

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

The new Tatyova seems insane in limited.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

fadam posted:

The new Tatyova seems insane in limited.

yeah, i probably wouldn't have run her if i hadn't seen her kicking around on the LRR preprerelease stream because it pains me to go three color in limited let alone splashing a fourth, but domain is a great incentive and she performed well. if anything i probably could've gone harder into blue and dropped the black b/c uurg underperformed for me, but i imagine he's better when i don't have tatyova and paragon

probably shouldn't be so picky about a trophy sealed though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Guys new thread