Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

everything echi does is an overwhelming success

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
we're more than half way there.

i am already preparing.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im thirsty

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gentle Autist posted:

its not that good but its not that bad. just drink water instead imo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’m drinking water

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

echinopsis posted:

i’m drinking water

nice. i'm prepping hard for this watuary. here's my training schedule:

morning:

- stand in front of the coffee machine, "not today motherfucker"
- heat the kettle to 45°C, 200ml warm up
- classic 5x5. start on a jigger and work my way up to a 3L milk jug (filled with water, natch)
- ice bucket as a warm down

afternoon

- bike tyres filled with water, nice steady 20km loop
- high intensity interval hydration. i strawpedo ten mt franklin mineral waters, rest period is just a sports water bottle using Porter's SteadySip method. heard mixed things about SteadySip but it's working for me :shrug:
- first piss of the day. i have to take a break halfway or my knees lock up and i fall over

evening

- this is where poo poo gets real. light warm-up with the kettle and then i work up to my 1 sip max. last night i managed an entire kiddie pool.
- couple of ice cubes as a warm down

thoughts so far: feeling aweosme. only downsides are my water bill and i have to put in a catheter before bed or my wife gets real mad

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buck Turgidson posted:

morning:

- classic 5x5. start on a jigger and work my way up to a 3L milk jug (filled with water, natch)

afternoon

- high intensity interval hydration. i strawpedo ten mt franklin mineral waters, rest period is just a sports water bottle using Porter's SteadySip method. heard mixed things about SteadySip but it's working for me :shrug:
- first piss of the day. i have to take a break halfway or my knees lock up and i fall over

evening

- this is where poo poo gets real. light warm-up with the kettle and then i work up to my 1 sip max. last night i managed an entire kiddie pool.

thoughts so far: feeling aweosme. only downsides are my water bill and i have to put in a catheter before bed or my wife gets real mad

:hmmyes:

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Buck Turgidson posted:

morning:

afternoon

evening

new thread title. all of it.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it starts for me now.

water time.

sick of this other poo poo.

water will be my salvation.

and whiskey.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/Rollins-ishly WATER TIME STARTS RIGHT NOW

September I am not drinking beers to see if it helps cut some lbs

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i hate the libs too

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i hear water is good for ibs

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

day one down.

I had the opportunity to purchase the fizz at the pie shop. but I defeated my own impulse and just bought a delicious, fattening pie instead.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
watember

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
i've never seen this thread before. it just popped up out of nowhere. it's got hundreds of posts but i have literally no idea what it's about. help me

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

have you committed to yourself?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

i've never seen this thread before. it just popped up out of nowhere. it's got hundreds of posts but i have literally no idea what it's about. help me

just read th ethread title , man

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
water?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

i've never seen this thread before.

what in the deep dish gently caress have you been up to

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can’t believe mother fuckers don’t have watuary.com bookmarked

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

can’t believe mother fuckers don’t have watuary.com bookmarked

ugh. so many trackers

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

day two down. as usual when i take a break from caffeine fizz drinks I’m starting to feel a bit tired and crankier than normal. I did however avoid visiting the tracker-filled website watuary.com (:smugmrgw:) and went about my usual business. while refuelling the car I walked right past the non water drinks and only bought fuel. a good day. tomorrow will be better. things are going to change I can feel it.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

dang u werent kidding.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
since its just an alias for a link tree it must be link tree that wants your goods

now that I can program website like crimecommitter.com spose I should make an official watuary site that has text and an image

well that’s what i would do if I had an motivation lol. it’s my day off today o

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

since its just an alias for a link tree it must be link tree that wants your goods

now that I can program website like crimecommitter.com spose I should make an official watuary site that has text and an image

well that’s what i would do if I had an motivation lol. it’s my day off today o

make sure to include the tracking cookies

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

cookies and water :yum:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
scrumptious

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

day three. lots of headaches in the morning quelled by two doses of Pam’s paracetamol.

then I was all good and spent eight hours staring at a spreadsheet on a laptop that is far too powerful for the tasks I make it do. at around 4pm I went to the store and thought about buying a lemonade but instead I bought a delicious sausage roll that had been in the warmer since 8. delicious.

1.5l of water consumed. many piss breaks taken. a good day.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
extremely good sick

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

day four: another thrilling day at work looking at spreadsheets and making phone calls to dickheads. it is had to know what was causing my headaches: caffeine withdraws or the dickheads. either way, 1.5 litres of water was consumed by me and many piss breaks were taken. a good day.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
extremely good poo poo

I drank some water today. not exclusively but it’s a start

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

day five | rima rā: I blagged a work from home day this Friday so I could look at my spreadsheets for 8 hours in peace and avoid the wails and moans from those aggrieved by the loss of the monarch of the commonwealth. I spent far too long building a lookup function to pull from two other sheets when I had the epiphany to just copy and paste and achieve the same result. nice.

now I am enjoying my standard Friday night. kids are in bed. dogs are on my lap, wife is on the couch next to me watching some rubbish fashion reality tv show, and I am having my usual Friday night whiskey. today 1.5 litres of water and one whiskey drink was consumed. long love the king. the queen is dead. many piss breaks taken. a good day.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

water is disgusting

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I only drink uv filtered rain water. it tastes of nothing.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

water is disgusting

turn
on your monitor lol keep up

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

ono rā | day six: a spring storm has hit so have spent most of the afternoon inside by the fire. while it was wet in the morning I still
managed to get out and clear some of the trees. the track gave way while I was on the quad and nearly went down a short 10m bank but I managed to recover and pull the drat thing out with the tractor. no harm done. I’ll patch up the track when the storm passes.

got back to the house to find my wife about to leave to kick her baby brother in the balls for a few hours for being loving stupid. I had the afternoon to myself - and my children.
we played Mario kart and a bit of Diablo 3.

2.25 litres of water was consumed. many piss breaks were had. a good day. :cheers:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I like water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
appreciate the water rundown