Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

Agile Vector posted:

you shall not pass :clint:

y’all shall not pass was RIGHT THERE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Now someone photoshop the George face on him, TIA.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

obviously this is disgusting but i have to admit that it is the sort of insane person that i first joined SA to gawk at

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Truman Peyote posted:

obviously this is disgusting but i have to admit that it is the sort of insane person that i first joined SA to gawk at

10$ to turn off your monitor is a bad deal

e: oh sorry i hadn't actually looked at the post you quoted. what the gently caress?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I know this is some viral nonsense but I appreciate the effort that went into making everything way off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sN7kgEw954

mystes
May 31, 2006

akadajet posted:

I know this is some viral nonsense but I appreciate the effort that went into making everything way off.
Imagine having to get excited about some off key video in 2021 because you don't have pink sauce to talk about

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

mystes posted:

Imagine having to get excited about some off key video in 2021 because you don't have pink sauce to talk about

I haven’t clicked any of the “pink sauce” videos yet. don’t spoil it tia

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Kernel Sanders posted:

y’all shall not pass was RIGHT THERE

:doh:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i learned about pink sauce just now

it's just a sauce that some tiktok chef is selling. put it on your nothingburger

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Truman Peyote posted:

it reads like a bit to me

though that it's so believable in the current age is pretty damning in itself

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Achmed Jones posted:

i learned about pink sauce just now

it's just a sauce that some tiktok chef is selling. put it on your nothingburger

not just selling, making at home and shipping out in used ketchup bottles

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i thought pink sauce was alfredo + marinara

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dioxazine posted:

it reads like a bit to me

though that it's so believable in the current age is pretty damning in itself

Yeah I thin it's just trying to make fun of "you can't lose weight by just eating less" takes in a very edgy way

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Roosevelt posted:

i always knew pink sauce as vodka sauce

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

duz posted:

not just selling, making at home and shipping out in used ketchup bottles

according to the thing i read, it's being made in an fda approved facility since theyve started actually selling it for real-real

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

mobby_6kl posted:

Yeah I thin it's just trying to make fun of "you can't lose weight by just eating less" takes in a very edgy way

it's pretty funny

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
https://twitter.com/alecrobbins/status/1566607785285939201

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

the pink sauce thing reminded me of the lentil crumble recall that happened a while back. turns out they were poisoning their customers by using tara flour, which is apparently a novel high-protein flour that almost nobody uses and hasn't been studied by the fda. oops!

https://www.consumerreports.org/food-safety/skip-eating-products-that-contain-tara-flour-a5736602330/

also another company was putting it into their smoothies and their customers were also getting sick with hosed up livers and gallbladders.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Eeyo posted:

the pink sauce thing reminded me of the lentil crumble recall that happened a while back. turns out they were poisoning their customers by using tara flour, which is apparently a novel high-protein flour that almost nobody uses and hasn't been studied by the fda. oops!

https://www.consumerreports.org/food-safety/skip-eating-products-that-contain-tara-flour-a5736602330/

also another company was putting it into their smoothies and their customers were also getting sick with hosed up livers and gallbladders.
Oh I never heard that that was the cause, interesting. I had just heard the initial news where people were speculating that it was undercooked chickpeas

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

mystes posted:

Oh I never heard that that was the cause, interesting. I had just heard the initial news where people were speculating that it was undercooked chickpeas

same. it appears there's a "high protein flour" hittin the markets; im kind of surprised ketobros weren't the first to get got. or maybe they were and nobody noticed since "lard, but for your health" might overdetermine things

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Roosevelt posted:

IIRC it was ranch with pomegranate or something else that sounded awful in this ladys case

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
wasnt the speculation initially that it was ergot in the flour?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

It's cool that they can just grind up some random-rear end plants and poison people with 'em

good system we got going

burning swine
May 26, 2004

aw frig aw dang it posted:

It's cool that they can just grind up some random-rear end plants and poison people with 'em

good system we got going

they're plants maaaaaaaaaan, plants never hurt anybody

burning swine
May 26, 2004

same kind of thinking that landed vitamin E oil in a bunch of vape carts

positive thinking will gently caress you up, be careful

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

aw frig aw dang it posted:

good system we got going

it's weird, apparently tara gum is studied and considered safe, and even used in some national-brand ice creams. so who knows if it's something to do with the plant itself, processing, or just a tainted batch or something. or hell, even just the wrong seeds ground up because it's so uncommon who knows.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i laughed so fuckin hard at that the first time i saw it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rotor posted:

:yossame:

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

:same:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

rotor posted:

It was probably one of the funniest things to come out of the old fridays.

I also really laughed at the Ben Her "Dude Where's My Car" poster

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Eeyo posted:

An specially lovely part about that was Daily Harvest “issued a recall” with a Twitter post that showed an appetizing picture of the prepared food and a nebulous message like, “you might want to hold off on using these food pouches for a day or two while we get more info about some reports of peoples’ assholes falling out”

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rotor posted:

same

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i joined the forums because of the phridays and immediately I made a thread asking how to join them and was given poo poo for doing so and made some more threads soon after and someone told me to stop making threads and I never made another thread ever again

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

gas op, ban thread

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

rotor posted:

also me

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
:same:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/rGBXt2A.mp4

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

suburban commandma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

akadajet posted:

strangled clown garbage