Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i've been starting a new exercise regimen and have been drinking tonnes of water. litres and litres. it's good folks. still have my morning coffee tho!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i've a tumbler full of water right here on my desk today

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

nice one keep up with the tumblers

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

whetū rā | day seven: a lot of time dealing with copious amounts of water. clearing culverts and drains and such, as well as balancing the inputs and output of the swamp to ensure none of the nasty stuff gets in there. busy day! standing in a torrential stream of water weirdly takes a lot of effort for me. I’ve had quite the headache for most of the day. I don’t think it is related to withdrawal but I’m not doctor.

I noticed that the weather has managed to fell through flag of my seemingly patriotic neighbour. either that or she just took it down in grief for her beloved Queen. who knows. well, I doubt I will know.

but it wasn’t all work and flag watching. there were times of play with the children (rowing in the paddock puddles), a little dancing with my daughters, and of course, the drinking of water.

1.5 litres of water was consumed today. many piss breaks were taken. a good day. :cheers:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

On Tuesday last week I did a 1800' hike in very hot weather. I hauled over a gallon of water up the mountain and drank all of it

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

PokeJoe posted:

On Tuesday last week I did a 1800' hike in very hot weather. I hauled over a gallon of water up the mountain and drank all of it

aren't you glad the heat wave is over and we're down to a cool 30C?

i do plan on resuming hiking the upcoming weekend as well

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

waru rā | day 8: oof what a Monday. meetings all over the region. well three meetings about hundreds of kilometres driven to attend these meetings so take that planet earth. in my haste to get to one of the meetings, I left my beloved drink bottle behind at the other meeting! oh no!

but fortunately I now always carry a spare bottle for just such situations. so the hydration continued. whew! hopefully they will send my other drink bottle home. one can always hope.

2 litres of water was consumed today. many piss breaks were taken. a good day.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
a very good day

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Iwa rā | day nine: wonderful news. I was working in the office in town today. well that isn’t such great news :newlol: but anyway I was in the office when a firefighter came in…holding my drink bottle I left behind in the meeting yesterday! apparently they were the next meeting after us in that building and someone there knew that was mine and gosh darn it didn’t that firefighter say “I know where that cow guy works I’ll just drop it off to him”… and you know what…he did! what a top bloke.

1.5 litres of water was consumed today. many piss breaks were taken. a good day :cheers:.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
amazing powerful person u r

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
firefighter has come to learn and respect the awesome power of water

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

tekau rā | day 10: I blagged a day of working from home which was good because it was a beautiful 19 degree spring day. I can hear the frogs in their water. although I’m thinking it is a little early in the season for froggies to be croaking. regardless, it was a good day to sit in the sun with the laptop and get paid to excel. I received many praises from the boss for my excel functions today which I believe is underserved - it’s basically just vlookup - but whatever. the boss said I could knock off 20 minutes early because if mammoth excel efforts today. little did he know that because of the 2 litres of water I consumed that, I had many paid piss breaks. it was a good day :cheers:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
excel-lent report

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

ive never drank water. foul stuff

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

fart simpson posted:

ive never drank water. foul stuff

ban this sick filth

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
water is natures juice

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

it's the only drink available in space. it's the juice of the cosmos

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I move to have echi IK this thread, and therefore earn a well-deserved SA star.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

rā tekau ma tāhī | day 11: holy poo poo it’s Thursday. the big water from the sky, rain, felled a mighty tree last night. trapping the cattle in the west paddock. I had to free them with my massive saw during my lunch break. mission accomplished. now the cattle are free. 1.75 litres of water and 300mls of orange juice was consumed. many piss breaks were taken. a good day :cheers:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

echinopsis posted:

water is natures juice

drinking some right now

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Moo Cowabunga posted:

rā tekau ma tāhī | day 11: holy poo poo it’s Thursday. the big water from the sky, rain, felled a mighty tree last night. trapping the cattle in the west paddock. I had to free them with my massive saw during my lunch break. mission accomplished. now the cattle are free. 1.75 litres of water and 300mls of orange juice was consumed. many piss breaks were taken. a good day :cheers:

great poo poo my friend

watuary continues to be the best thing I have ever done for the world

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

rā tekau ma rua | day 12: TGIF am I right folks?!?!?! today I had the big Friday meeting with the boss and when he offered me a glass of water I just whipped out my 750ml insulated flask and said “no thanks, I pack my own!” and then had a chug and felt totally awesome. 2.25litres of water was consumed today. many piss breaks were taken. a good day :cheers:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’m pleaSdd about these volumes of water you are drinking

lately I haven’t been drinking as much water as I should have but I have had about 4 litres of liquid today. tomorrow I will aim for more

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

tekau ma toru rā | day 13: gosh what a Saturday. the fire service recommends drinking water every 20 minutes in order to stay hydrated. today I spent all day outside in the sun. mowing lawns and wiring up my external garage/shed with cat5e cable :smugmrgw: it was sweaty business and my urine told me to take on more water immediately!

2.5 litres of water was consumed today. fewer piss breaks were taken. a good day. :cheers:

Moo Cowabunga fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Sep 17, 2022

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

tekau ma whā ra | Day 14: on a beautiful spring day I spend outside tending to the garden all day. it is very important to stay hydrated when you are active in the sunshine! 2.25 litres of water was consumed this day. many piss breaks were taken. a good day. :cheers:

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I; m drinking whisky, which has like, 50% water in it at least so that counts righ

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

spankmeister posted:

I; m drinking whisky, which has like, 50% water in it at least so that counts righ

yep

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Moo Cowabunga posted:

it was sweaty business and my urine told me to take on more water immediately!

i gotta say, I thought i had enough water this weekend when i was doing a bunch of outside chores but i had the same reminder! drank two collins glasses of fresh filtered and felt much better

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I’ve only drunken 1.5 litres of water today. (many piss breaks were taken. a good day :cheers:)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

tekau mā ono rā | day 16: a little wobble today but I’m comfortable with it. a 250ml of “sugar free” bug energy juice was consumed today, along with 2litres of pure uv filtered rainwater. oh yeah. loving smooth. did you know that elephants can smell water from like 5km away??? i can’t smell water at all! it’s odourless!

many piss breaks were taken at work today. a good day. :cheers:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

did you know that it takes 25 litres of water to make one litre of beer? I skipped to the good part and consumed 1.75 litres of water at work today. no beer in this system. many piss breaks were taken. a good day :cheers:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
incredible facts

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

25 litres of water is good drinking. lots of ice cubes too

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Moo Cowabunga posted:

did you know that it takes 25 litres of water to make one litre of beer? I skipped to the good part and consumed 1.75 litres of water at work today. no beer in this system. many piss breaks were taken. a good day :cheers:

this just means that drinking one beer is as effective a hydration as 25 waters

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

on my 8th beer for the night. many piss breaks have been taken. a good night :cheers:

restart the counter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA