Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Cacafuego posted:

This has to be for the guys that are still too toxic for relationships that even after being rich they’re still having to resort to this to be able to start a relationship.

One of the guys in the article is actually a married father of three. He just has this notion that tall guys have it easier.
I don’t even think he’s completely wrong about that. But putting a surgical torture device in your bones to rectify that inequity is.. something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Stretching 3 - 6 inches? I thought the average was 1 - 2. This is unsettling.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Such Fun posted:

One of the guys in the article is actually a married father of three. He just has this notion that tall guys have it easier.
I don’t even think he’s completely wrong about that. But putting a surgical torture device in your bones to rectify that inequity is.. something.

dudes could just go to therapy for their body dysmorphia instead, probably a lot cheaper.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

OK Charles.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

See, you gotta add the 3-6 inches to your tib/fib so your legs have the proportions of a Gundam

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

My legs are too long for most pants. It sucks. Plenty of Talls here can corroborate.

Clothing companies seem to think everyone tall is also fat, so even when you find long pants they usually have a massive waist. I don’t know where that idea comes from. I have never been overweight or underweight, so I order pants online. Three to six inches of extra inseam is more curse than blessing.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Such Fun posted:

Adding six inches to only your femurs, that’s gotta look real janky, right?
I’m also curious if getting your femur:tibia ratio hosed up impacts your locomotion...

The process involved repeatedly breaking your legs so... yes.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Cacafuego posted:

This has to be for the guys that are still too toxic for relationships that even after being rich they’re still having to resort to this to be able to start a relationship.

Yep. This guy wasn't even short, 5'10" is average height.

Now he has the confidence to wear velour track suits! He looks happy though, I hope he's happy. I had a lot of orthopedic surgery for club feet as a kid, and that would be a terrible thing to go through as an adult.

Dang. Spending a year on crutches for 3-6 inches.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

freeedr posted:

My legs are too long for most pants. It sucks. Plenty of Talls here can corroborate.

Clothing companies seem to think everyone tall is also fat, so even when you find long pants they usually have a massive waist. I don’t know where that idea comes from. I have never been overweight or underweight, so I order pants online. Three to six inches of extra inseam is more curse than blessing.

It really helps to have a decent tailor, or do it yourself, or be roommates with someone in fashion school (miss those days). There are so many people who can not just buy off the rack and have a great fit. For me it seems either my arms need to be a bit longer or my shoulders need to be bigger because sleeves tend to go past my wrist.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

freeedr posted:

when i got a new job i went clothes shopping and i went to a "big and tall" store which i always thought meant "big or tall" but was named as such due to a presumed ignorance of boolean logic by consumers. when i went inside, i was greeted and asked if i was shopping for myself, and was informed it should really be named the "big ∧ tall ∨ big ∧ ¬tall" store

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Cacafuego posted:

But enough about Frieza.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

drat those leg extensions give me some "alien infiltrator in a human skinsuit" vibes like the Thin Men from XCOM

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Look at these losers paying to become hosed up stork men when you could extend every part of your body and become truly irresistible for free just by climbing into your hole over at Amigara Fault!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Look at these losers paying to become hosed up stork men when you could extend every part of your body and become truly irresistible for free just by climbing into your hole over at Amigara Fault!

They're also hosed when they find their hole as it WAS made for them but now they don't fit. Holeless losers.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

zedprime posted:

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news/player-at-st-louis-chess-cup-accused-of-using-anal-beads-to-cheat-38449269

I want to watch the butt vibrating enhanced chess tournament on the same channel the juiced baseball players play on.

“Magnus” is an anagram of “GM Anus”.

:tinfoil:

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Every time I heard about leg lengthening, I'm reminded of the :nms: Jezebel story, Stories About My Brother. :nms: It's an all-around horrific story, probably worse than you can ever imagine.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Every time I heard about leg lengthening, I'm reminded of the :nms: Jezebel story, Stories About My Brother. :nms: It's an all-around horrific story, probably worse than you can ever imagine.

oh god i read that when it came out

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

oh god i read that when it came out

What's the short version?

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Bitcoin tech guy gets into redpill stuff and decides he needs to be taller, so gets that leg extension surgery and dies of a pulmonary embolism.

The article is written by his sister and is mostly about how they grew apart and is really good but also obviously really sad.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Blue Footed Booby posted:

:golfclap:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
That Fr*nch billionaire who died due to penis enhancement complications should have gotten someone to write a sad article about him.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

butt dickus posted:

when i got a new job i went clothes shopping and i went to a "big and tall" store which i always thought meant "big or tall" but was named as such due to a presumed ignorance of boolean logic by consumers. when i went inside, i was greeted and asked if i was shopping for myself, and was informed it should really be named the "big ∧ tall ∨ big ∧ ¬tall" store

thats just a "big" store

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I’m a cis woman, so the male gotta-be-tall complex has never been a thing for me, but I have a long torso and short legs at 5’4. If I lad lots of money and the ability to take a year off physical work, I’d think about it. I’m a bit sensitive about my stumpy little dwarven proportions.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Splicer posted:

He's saying you should do the adult thing and engage in a red queen's race of continually trying to performatively work yourself to death harder than the other employees out of fear of being fired and dying of homelessness. Hmmm.

They did this in Japan and it's the main cause of their population crash, lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Platystemon posted:

That Fr*nch billionaire who died due to penis enhancement complications should have gotten someone to write a sad article about him.

Excuse me?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-billionaire-ehud-arye-laniado-died-during-a-penis-enlargement

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

No, no - why is French censored.

Well, I know that many of them SHOULD...

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Samovar posted:

Yes. Thank you.

Seriously what the hell?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
Found the Fr*nch person :rolleyes:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Phy posted:

See, you gotta add the 3-6 inches to your tib/fib so your legs have the proportions of a Gundam

What's with all the coke cans?

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I was going to ask about the waffle irons.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSQKC6X0Z2I

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What's with all the coke cans?

Lady Disdain posted:

I was going to ask about the waffle irons.
Apparently they've got homing missiles in there, and even for Gundam this one's excessively armed.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Samovar posted:

I forgot that I wasn’t in Cinema Disco.

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

That just raises further questions

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
No no it's fr*g you're not allowed to say in CD

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Well as long as we're able to freely disparage the homosexy all is well and good. That's what's important in a free society

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Milo and POTUS posted:

No no it's fr*g you're not allowed to say in CD

What if you're talking about Fr*g Thor?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Platystemon posted:

Jacques Offed: Huge Prick in Search of Big Dong Felled by Doctor's Massive Boner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

RC and Moon Pie posted:

I really like that Jezebel served me a NASCAR ad, like there has to be like 3 people max in middle of that venn diagram.