Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

b-minus1 posted:

Personally I think we should lunch someone else besides me today.

I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would ever have this point of view.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

b-minus1 posted:

Also I really don’t think quackles is gnosia

Then vote somebody who you think is gnosia.

ACF literally exist to waste your time. They will flip human. Killing a suspected ACF does not stop the possibility of someone else being accused/actually being ACF because you will never know for sure.

To really begin solving we need to hit Gnosia.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’m annoyed because I know one of yami and plastic is lying but I kinda want to ##vote hambeet

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

b-minus1 posted:

I’m annoyed because I know one of yami and plastic is lying but I kinda want to ##vote hambeet

Wait, what?

Mind explaining that one?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
For the record I will vote bif. She’s been a major driving force behind so many mislunches of me and killed me in a recent game.

Actually, ##vote bif

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I can’t believe we’re considering letting all 5 claimed people live. But I guess it makes some sense.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Yami Fenrir posted:

Then vote somebody who you think is gnosia.

ACF literally exist to waste your time. They will flip human. Killing a suspected ACF does not stop the possibility of someone else being accused/actually being ACF because you will never know for sure.

To really begin solving we need to hit Gnosia.

Would you rather lunch an ACF or a town? Because right now while I know there is a non-town in the unclaimed group I have legit no idea who it is. Your case on binus I find weak, and your case on bif I find even worse. Heck, you yourself are suspect for me, so you pushing these folks makes me feel a little better about them.

I'll admit, if Quackles is ACF lunching him would be less ideal than finding gnosia. But I'm not voting a claim out today, and Quackles is the only good candidate I see.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
Here now until deadline and I've been intermittently reading so I think I know what's up

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

SporkChan posted:

Would you rather lunch an ACF or a town? Because right now while I know there is a non-town in the unclaimed group I have legit no idea who it is. Your case on binus I find weak, and your case on bif I find even worse. Heck, you yourself are suspect for me, so you pushing these folks makes me feel a little better about them.

I'll admit, if Quackles is ACF lunching him would be less ideal than finding gnosia. But I'm not voting a claim out today, and Quackles is the only good candidate I see.

I would but only if literally forced to.

Finding the final Gnosia is more difficult than figuring out which claim is fake, by an order of magnitude.

I legitimately believe that if you can positively identify the ACF you should just ignore them. That extra lunch is worth a lot in Gnosia, imo.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
Starting to think ACF isn't Quackles. It could be in Yami/Plastic but there are also plenty of people it could be who haven't been as active

##vote Bif I'm okay with this lunch for today

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Gah. Yami, binus, and salad all voting Bif is such an messed up grouping in the game.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Anyway, I'm gonna be afk a bit so I can hopefully be there at deadline, but I can't promise anything

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

SporkChan posted:

Gah. Yami, binus, and salad all voting Bif is such an messed up grouping in the game.

This game.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

SporkChan posted:

Salad's vote gives me serious poisoning the well vibes

anyway afk for real

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Morning all,

b-minus1 posted:

For the record I will vote bif. She’s been a major driving force behind so many mislunches of me and killed me in a recent game.

Actually, ##vote bif

Only cause you never stop eating the metaphorical burritos!

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

SporkChan posted:

🙃🗳👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Yami Fenrir posted:

Salad's vote gives me serious poisoning the well vibes

anyway afk for real

I know you just went afk, but I have to ask this anyway.

You've been on binus' case all day and him joining you on the bif vote wasn't a problem? The salad vote is the problem?

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Less than an hour and we're only halfway to hammer. This isn't great.

I'm not swapping to bif today, especially not with that spread on her.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I wonder if I should hop on the :bandwagon: ??

If I do this vote, mostly speaking, it'll be to save my hide, and because no-lunch is generally bad for town. I think? I don't have any reads on bif yet. I do think it's interesting that Yami and salad are acting as a bloc voting even though Yami suspects salad.

Binus is also on this, which I feel super weird about (he did suspect me before and I still can't read him) since Yami/salad were suspicious of him.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SporkChan posted:

Less than an hour and we're only halfway to hammer. This isn't great.

I'm not swapping to bif today, especially not with that spread on her.

Not great, no, but sounds pretty average for SA Mafia.

Quackles is the only person outside the claims I have any active scum feelings for, not sure why lunching him is a problem. I do agree he's quite possibly AC, but walling off the claims leaves an abnormally low ratio of scum to town in the pool today. In these conditions I think hitting an air conditioner would be pretty good.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Quackles posted:

I wonder if I should hop on the :bandwagon: ??

Why don't we hold a vote about it

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Bifauxnen posted:

Not great, no, but sounds pretty average for SA Mafia.

Quackles is the only person outside the claims I have any active scum feelings for, not sure why lunching him is a problem. I do agree he's quite possibly AC, but walling off the claims leaves an abnormally low ratio of scum to town in the pool today. In these conditions I think hitting an air conditioner would be pretty good.

Well, ONGUS you too. :mad:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

SporkChan posted:

You've been on binus' case all day and him joining you on the bif vote wasn't a problem? The salad vote is the problem?

That is a good point. Yami asked me to explain my beet vote but had no reaction to me voting bif. Hmmmm.Man the lack of confirmed flips really is going to stress me out

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I feel better with my vote where it is

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Bifauxnen (4): WindwardAway, Yami Fenrir, b-minus1, saladscooper
Quackles (4): Guillo, Guillo, b-minus1, wologar, SporkChan, hambeet, Bifauxnen, hambeet, Nep-Nep, b-minus1
saladscooper (2): Guillo, WindwardAway, WindwardAway, Guillo, hambeet, Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir, Guillo
Yami Fenrir (1): PlasticAutomaton
b-minus1 (1): Quackles, Quackles, Yami Fenrir, Bifauxnen, Hal Insandenza, NeverHelm, Bifauxnen, Hal Insandenza, Quackles, Yami Fenrir, NeverHelm
wologar (0): Quackles, Quackles, saladscooper, saladscooper
PlasticAutomaton (0): WindwardAway, WindwardAway, Quackles, Quackles
WindwardAway (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
NeverHelm (0): saladscooper, saladscooper
hambeet (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Nep-Nep (0): Bifauxnen, b-minus1, b-minus1, Bifauxnen
Guillo (0): wologar, wologar

Not Voting (3): A Sometimes Food, Hal Insandenza, NeverHelm

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 21st, 2022 at 11 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 32 minutes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Quackles posted:

Well, ONGUS you too. :mad:

Not only did I vote and suspect you first, you're not even voting me lol

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

So anyone feel like swapping votes?

Hal, Never, feel like voting?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Bifauxnen posted:

Not only did I vote and suspect you first, you're not even voting me lol

Yes, because the current vote composition is a bit weird. I'm tempted, but I'm probably only going to do it if it's the only path to saving my skin.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

SporkChan posted:

So anyone feel like swapping votes?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

SporkChan posted:

There is a much higher chance of me being wrong about bee than spoon.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Maybe AC Quackles is worried that Yami's right about me and thus doesn't want to lunch me

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

More broadly: while I do think Yami et al look more trustworthy on average, the observed bloc behavior is starting to make me wonder if Yami's bloc is Gnosia that sees me as AC, and has whipped up a case to bail me out so I can keep tripping up the game going forward.

If this is the case, I don't want to play along. I'm not the AC Follower. I'm town.

NeverHelm
Aug 9, 2017

Never attribute to malice that post which is adequately explained by a poor sense of humor.
Ugh. I really don't like this situation. I don't get any particularly strong pings from Bif, so I feel like voting her would be hard to justify. But I also think Quackles is most likely to be ACF, so that vote would be kind of a waste.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Anyway, the reason why I think voting someone you suspect to be specifically ACF is bad:

Gnosia doctors know that they're fake. It's very easy to give out a human/human result and essentially reset to day 1 (or worse if claims are involved).

Either that or it can lead to misclears if the real doctor claims human while the gnosia one claims that the ACF is gnosia.

Essentially you need to hold the doctors responsible to their results.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
yami how does salad and binus jumping on the bif vote after you make you feel

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Nep-Nep posted:

Would also like to know this

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Quackles posted:

More broadly: while I do think Yami et al look more trustworthy on average, the observed bloc behavior is starting to make me wonder if Yami's bloc is Gnosia that sees me as AC, and has whipped up a case to bail me out so I can keep tripping up the game going forward.

If this is the case, I don't want to play along. I'm not the AC Follower. I'm town.

This is legit giving me pause but I got no idea who else to lunch unless we make some wild swerve over to ASF or something, but I presume he's the one needing a replacement

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Hi. I'm here. My head hurts, why the gently caress does Bif have four votes.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Yami Fenrir posted:

Essentially you need to hold the doctors responsible to their results.

☝♾💼

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Nep-Nep posted:

As stated, salads vote feels terrible, b- is... okay.

Feeling kind ambivalent about it tbh. I still suspect him but has been acting very openly teamed with plastic, possibly too openly.

I'd still vote him but nobody else seems interested so I am sorta starting to WIFOM myself there which doesn't help