Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Vintersorg posted:

take care of yourselves yospos!!!

Never

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

it rained today :)

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i unironically love weather posting

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

mentally i am forever 25

post hole digger posted:

honestly? it's just so easy and fun to talk about since we're generally all spread out here :)

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Vintersorg posted:

i recently got a stationary bike which going to be great for the winter

plenty of exercises one can do for free: pushups, bodyweight squats, step ups (assuming you can find a step for free)

post hole digger posted:

me too

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i wanna get my rear end a bench and then buy some dumbells. while expensive - $2/pound, if not a little more - i don't need a whole set and can get by on dinky 10, 15 and 20 pound sets.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Vintersorg posted:

mentally i am forever 25

22 was a really good year. everything after that, not so much

well, there were some parts that were cool but

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Vintersorg posted:

mentally i am forever 25

I have always been old, even a young age.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

post hole digger posted:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

everyone posts about the weather but no one does anything about it

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Vintersorg posted:

yeah, not young forever.

guy at work got diagnosed with diabetes and its not too surprising. would always order a coke when we went for noodles. ate like poo poo generally.

but saw him today and he looks really good, thinned out a bit, skin looks nice

father in law was prediabetic for a while and hit 10.5 a1c while on metformin. doc didn't want to put him on insulin yet so he gave him 4 months.
fil cut out carbs, started walking everyday, lost 40 lbs. check in had him at 5.7 a1c.

doc is keeping him on metformin for a couple more months but as long as he stays on the same diet i think he beat the beetus.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i wish it would rain

instead, i am slapping my laptop shut and enjoying the rest of the day. going to think about what i want to make for dinner

Dog on Fire
Oct 2, 2004

So, does anyone know if the Flipper Zero guys are located outside of Russia or not? When I ordered the thing I saw the US address and I guess that created a naive trust in me, but now I see that the main guys have their locations set as Moscow on their site's blog and the US address is just a "Global Express" building.

If it'd be expats living outside Russia it'd be one thing, but if I just bought a "hacking toy" from really a Russian company during Russian invasion of its neighbors then there's something Darwinian about it and I indeed don't feel good about it at all.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

rotor posted:

I have always been old, even a young age.

im assuming you're joking but my neighbor is like this and it's loving weird

he invited us over for dinner and i was like cool, we're all new here. and it felt like i was at my parents with their friends. it was so loving uncomfortable. i am positive this guy is around my age too.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

this also makes me feel bad about having a flipper:

https://twitter.com/flipper_zero/status/1572595354327191552

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

KidDynamite posted:

father in law was prediabetic for a while and hit 10.5 a1c while on metformin. doc didn't want to put him on insulin yet so he gave him 4 months.
fil cut out carbs, started walking everyday, lost 40 lbs. check in had him at 5.7 a1c.

doc is keeping him on metformin for a couple more months but as long as he stays on the same diet i think he beat the beetus.

this is really good to hear - glad you're FIL got past it :)

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Vintersorg posted:

this is really good to hear - glad you're FIL got past it :)

yeah it's pretty awesome. i didn't even know it was possible.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

cjs im sorry but its hard to understand what someone wants from me when its 5pm, I have an adderall headache, and theyre somewhat less intelligible than the Binny Blease Blay DMC2 guy

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

there's a dude on my team that is completely incapable of clearly communicating even simple ideas clearly.

like gently caress me if I can understand his question about the database, i can barely tell if or for when he's actually asking for time off.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
oh man why am i sick when its so nice out :smith:

literally like the first time this entire year i've been sick too, this blows

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i've decided that i am going to make turkish salad for dinner and maybe some vinegar pork

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
there was a recipe for some gnocci in wapo today. sounds like a dece idea

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

hope you feel better soon.. don't get kidnapped while you convalesce

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

do you guys season your microwave pizzas
i always assumed they came pre-seasoned but then i seasoned one and i realized they werent
but then the idea of seasoning something you just toss in the microwave anyway sounds dumb

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

dioxazine posted:

hope you feel better soon.. don't get kidnapped while you convalesce

thanks :) i keep seeing poo poo about tiny dogs getting dognapped so i'm more concerned about that lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my kids all have runny noses and the Hershey squirts today so that rules

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

yeah its mostly a runny nose, sneezes and rocket shits

got a PCR yesterday that came back negative today so that's good at least

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

hbag posted:

i always assumed they came pre-seasoned but then i seasoned one and i realized they werent
but then the idea of seasoning something you just toss in the microwave anyway sounds dumb

sometimes i add extra cheese or seasoning to oven pizzas, nothing wrong with sprucing up a ready-made food

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

sometimes i add extra cheese or seasoning to oven pizzas, nothing wrong with sprucing up a ready-made food

i put chilli flakes, ground peppercorn and peri-peri salt on them

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

hbag posted:

you sound dumb. season your poo poo

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

hbag posted:

i put chilli flakes, ground peppercorn and peri-peri salt on them

peri peri salt is a really good idea ty

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
do i add _salt_? no, never.

do i do an oregano shake or something? sure why the gently caress not.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

microwave pizza is by default gross as hell, of course you need to season that poo poo lol

throw some garlic powder on it too. good stuff

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Beeftweeter posted:

microwave pizza is by default gross as hell, of course you need to season that poo poo lol

nah i only buy the Good poo poo, theyre pretty good without additional seasoning but yeah seasoning them more makes them even better

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

19 year old pothead: i only buy the good microwaveable pizzas, no garbage here :smugmrgw:

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
More chili on everything sold in normal stores.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my guilty pleasure is Totino’s pizza rolls or those flat square $1 pizzas and then putting a bunch of Melinda’s ghost pepper sauce on it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

endlessmonotony posted:

More chili on everything sold in normal stores.

beans or no

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

post hole digger posted:

19 year old pothead: i only buy the good microwaveable pizzas, no garbage here :smugmrgw:

the Good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

it's practically a wash here price-wise so i just get Actual Good poo poo pizza instead