Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

In the field behind my house. They woke me up and I decided to share the experience with you all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Thanks for not :nsfw: the thread title rear end HOLE!!! my parents got eaten by coyotes.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Why are you listening to my field, rear end in a top hat?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Why didn't you upload a video or recording of it so we got the full experience, rear end in a top hat?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Feed them then OP. They are hungry.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Feed them then OP. They are hungry.

Be very careful OP. If they are also banging their hands on a table and pummel their own heads with a mallet, that means they are actually horny.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I think they’re sustained by cats, based on the number of missing cat posts on ring and next doors. They stopped howling/singing though.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Now it just sounds like crickets out there.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I bet it was just a wild pack of family dogs

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Suburban dogs moonlighting as dangerous gang members

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What are they saying op? “I need heroin” or whatever coyotes usually say? :thunk: :woof:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Buncha dogs :airquote: gettin ate the gently caress up round here.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Buce posted:

I think they’re sustained by cats, based on the number of missing cat posts on ring and next doors. They stopped howling/singing though.

You saying they eat pussy?

Mooey Cow fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Sep 22, 2022

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Coyote's woke you up do you decided to wake my rear end up with this lovely thread?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you’re cold, they’re cold. Bring them inside, op.

naem
May 29, 2011

aminals

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

sigher posted:

Coyote's woke you up do you decided to wake my rear end up with this lovely thread?

That’s right

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Werewolves?
There, wolves.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Thanks for not :nsfw: the thread title rear end HOLE!!! my parents got eaten by coyotes.

Harsh, but fair.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm pretty sure they are called coy-otes precisely due to their shy demeanor and propensity to just sit quietly and not bother anyone. I'm pretty sure you've got yourself a pitbull infestation op!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Had two coyotes following me on a short walk through the desert to the gas station recently. I turned around twice and they just stopped and waited for me to continue. On the way back, a whole bunch of quail out of nowhere.

gently caress the heat, but living in the desert sometimes yields good things.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

You Are A Elf posted:

Had two coyotes following me on a short walk through the desert to the gas station recently. I turned around twice and they just stopped and waited for me to continue. On the way back, a whole bunch of quail out of nowhere.

You should have painted a road on a big rock

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

You Are A Elf posted:

Walk in the desert.
Coyotes were following.
When suddenly, quail.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

You Are A Elf posted:

Did you get the sense that the coyotes were planning to kill you?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You should have painted a road on a big rock

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Buce posted:

Did you get the sense that the coyotes were planning to kill you?

Not at all. They had the lax body language of curiosity over tracking. They made their presence known to me instead of hiding, but they kept their distance.

naem
May 29, 2011

I worked in a big historic looking building built into the side of a wooded ravine in the middle of a city and a whole ecosystem of critters lived in there

there were similar woodsy holes where it was annoying enough to build on through the city that were like islands various wildlife could hang out in between eating trash and rich peoples house pets

a family of coyotes raised a big family down there for years and I’d nod as I walked by

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Yea, I get that too, they're all like CA-CAW CAW when I'm tryin to sleep

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

You Are A Elf posted:

Not at all. They had the lax body language of curiosity over tracking. They made their presence known to me instead of hiding, but they kept their distance.

Were they catcalling you? You don't need to take that poo poo from a buncha coyotes!

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Yeah if you have them around, they're noisy. Especially when they're making little coyotes.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Bula Vinaka posted:

Yeah if you have them around, they're noisy. Especially when they're making little coyotes.

I like to listen :mrgw:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
You woke me up to tell me this?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Coyote howls are quite eerie. I remember camping one time and we could hear them, it kinda scared me even though i know they won't harm an adult person. They do get children sometimes i think. And cats and dogs. So many cats and dogs.

Edit - just played this video and my dog came running from the other room and did the head tilt thing. Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC-3xeCXkrI

Dixville fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Sep 22, 2022

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Dixville posted:

Coyote howls are quite eerie. I remember camping one time and we could hear them, it kinda scared me even though i know they won't harm an adult person. They do get children sometimes i think. And cats and dogs. So many cats and dogs.

Edit - just played this video and my dog came running from the other room and did the head tilt thing. Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC-3xeCXkrI

Yeah, I hear those scamps frequently. I wish they would eat the rabbits that eat my vegetables though.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

a lot of people around here say "kye-OTE" instead of the expected "KYE-oh-tee" and i don't like it

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Chop and stir fry lightly with a little bit of garlic op, or bread and deep fry. Or you can eat their leaves to cure your kidney stones. Careful they have sharp teeth and travel in packs. Happy hunting

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Yeah anything is better that “Kai-OTE”. Even “coy-oaty”, which I’ve never heard but I bet folks say it like that.

Buce fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Sep 22, 2022

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Buce posted:

Now it just sounds like crickets out there.

It's a trick! They rely on your trust of crickets, that's how they lure you

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Wilkins Micawber posted:

Chop and stir fry lightly with a little bit of garlic op, or bread and deep fry. Or you can eat their leaves to cure your kidney stones. Careful they have sharp teeth and travel in packs. Happy hunting

This is a coyote thread, not a chayote thread. Pls have some goddamn respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Buce posted:

This is a coyote thread, it a chayote thread. Pls have some goddamn respect.

esp when the chayote thread is right there on the drat front page smdh. mods are just letting this place fall apart when no one can stay on topic