Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stackd em up punk?
View Results

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
stop holding thedoor for me. i'm like 50 feet away. ifyou hold the door i will be honor bound to run so as not to keep you waiting, and i don't want to do that. i'm teling you. i can open doors. i have many skills. i can do this. please. let me do this. put me in coach

the wifi at this panera is literally slower than dialup. i heart the future bees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

behold, the rambings of a madman

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
pick me up a bear claw?

_____!
May 2, 2004

I just press the handicap door open button when the person behind you is that far away ensuring that it will close on them as they get to it.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
I've never liked Panera Bread OP. Watery soups and soggy, flavorless sandwiches. At least the bread tends to be fresh.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Mad props to Panera for convincing 2005 America that a 1000 calorie sandwich with a side of bread was a healthy lunch.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Subway > Panera, fight me.

I understand they are both subpar but I've picked my side.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

behold, the rambings of a madman

I've never heard someone make more sense tbh.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

neato burrito posted:

Subway > Panera, fight me.

I understand they are both subpar but I've picked my side.

I'm not here to engage in an altercation, I'm just frankly amazed that anyone would hold the torch for Subway.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

The Panera near me periodically runs out of bread.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

oh, i'm not that important, don't worry about fresh food for me. i'm ok with the stuff you already have under the heat lamp.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
ill have a fresh cup of piss please

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

dsf posted:

ill have a fresh cup of piss please

coffee thread crossover

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i'll have the hot bean water :smug:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Panera Bread, "Which frozen meal can I start heating up for you?"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

haven't been inside a panera in years, do they still have the wallpaper that has the word "GLUTEN" written in huge cursive letters? just relentlessly mocking anyone with celiac disease, i loved it.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Bad Purchase posted:

haven't been inside a panera in years, do they still have the wallpaper that has the word "GLUTEN" written in huge cursive letters? just relentlessly mocking anyone with celiac disease, i loved it.

I usually hold the door until the person I am holding the door for gets just about to the door and then I slam it in their face. They just have to sit there and deal with it.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

can i get a limeade and a coffee larry please.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yeah i'll have a loaf, and i don't mean of bread

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Bad Purchase posted:

i'll have the hot bean water :smug:

It's actually the pit of a fruit.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Nice Guy Patron posted:

It's actually the pit of a fruit.

here we go :rolleyes:

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

The Moon Monster posted:

I've never heard someone make more sense tbh.

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

_____! posted:

I just press the handicap door open button when the person behind you is that far away ensuring that it will close on them as they get to it.

The fiendish plot of a diabolical criminal mastermind unleashed upon the unsuspecting patrons of The Old Spaghetti Factory

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Beware, citizens, for I have unscrewed the caps of the salt shakers at your table. I hold all the cards

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Panera actually used to be pretty good but now it’s just awful. The last time I got a sandwich there all the sliced turkey was bunched up in the middle of the bread. It was also gristly. Like, how the heck is turkey breast gonna be gristly?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
When I see you coming up behind me not only do I shut the door but I also bar it :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

_____!
May 2, 2004

dot communist posted:

Beware, citizens, for I have unscrewed the caps of the salt shakers at your table. I hold all the cards

MIND YOUR WELL BEING FOR I HAVE SWAPPED THE CAPS ON THE LOW SODIUM SOY SAUCE BOTTLES AT EVERY ASIAN RESTAURANT IN THE COUNTY. HYPERTENSIVES BEWARE!!!:unsmigghh: