Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

when i was a child i'd cup my hand in my armpit and do it, you could even point your hand like a gun while you do it giving the illusion of a fart gun. growing up and getting armpit hair really threw the ol figurative wrench in the works, but i can still manage a gaspy one here and there.

ipso facto, however, i used to also as a kid lay on my back and go both hands on behind each knee and liu kang bicycle kick doing the fully auto fart clip

i guess what i'm asking is whats your technique and how has life changed you and your approach to fart sounds. is there a part of your body you wish you could make fart sounds with?

i've never made a poll on SA so i dunno how you're going to have to old style this one and just post because i am not starting now god bless xox

ps you can post tindecks of you making the sound, but know that doing so will subject you to allow other posters to rate and rank u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
por que no las dos?

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Mozi posted:

por que no las dos?

at the same time? like one pit and one knee? that's fast yoga basically

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
i make them with my butt op hth

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

If I cup my hands together and press them it can make a little fart sound and it was the easiest way to get away with making people laugh in middle school, just gotta keep your hands out of sight or do it quickly and the teacher has no idea 😎

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

aw, i thought the knee fart was a unique skill of mine. none of the other kids could do it

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

i make them with my hands, op

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

nut posted:

at the same time? like one pit and one knee? that's fast yoga basically

it's kind of like your avatar

nut
Jul 30, 2019

i feel like the hands farting move is an intensely uncle thing

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I cant do either because i have no arms or legs. Do have a butt tho and that farts pretty good I am also typing with it

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

No, I've never been able to do that op. I do like to make fart sounds with soapy hands, though. My 8yo twins think it's hilarious, but also get upset their little hands won't do it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i gave my baby a raspberry on her belly the other day and her reaction was like :kingsley: lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I just use my rear end OP.

Child Trebuchet
Sep 4, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Mouth on the skin between thumb and forefinger.

You can work notes on that if you want to go all out.

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Growing up we didn't have it easy like you kids nowadays, farting from whatever orifice you like. Back then it was asses only, and we made do. Hell, we even liked it that way.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXD9ICjkMgs

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
When I was little I thought I was clever because I would put my hand over my mouth so people totally wouldn't know I was making a fart noise and then be like "eew you farted" and it was irrefutable

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I can do it with my left eye socket

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I used to be able to fart with my armpits without cupping a hand under them. I was able to do both at once. But as the OP says, you get older, hairier and in my case, fatter. I can't even do it by cupping my hands under them anymore. Back when I was a teenager I could have smuggled grapefruit in my armpits.

It was great because I could do it without making a scene - A barely imperceptible shoulder shrug was what it looked like. I really did fool some people into believing I really farted.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the loudest and most satisfying fart noise comes from sucking air into your penis and pinching the tip while letting it out

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
No op, what is wrong with you?

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

les enfants Terrific! posted:

i make them with my butt op hth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I make fart sounfs with my anus!!!

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I make fart sounfs with my anus!!!

me too! :aaaaa:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

no

Womblemania
Sep 4, 2022

by Hand Knit
I make them when i go into my larder I call them "valkos", and they are made to praise the new king!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Toe Sugga

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

what is a goon? a miserable little pile of farts

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i had some rank rear end farts this week though they did come out of my anus

crop dusted some lady at the store, teach her to ride my rear end while im pushing a cart trying to find the perfect frozen pizza. gotcha dick!

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Wendigee posted:

i had some rank rear end farts this week though they did come out of my anus

crop dusted some lady at the store, teach her to ride my rear end while im pushing a cart trying to find the perfect frozen pizza. gotcha dick!

I had some rank farts too and I called a new guy into my office to walk him through the days work, and i kept lettin' em rip like an 80s trump power move, he didn't say poo poo

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

vaginite posted:

I had some rank farts too and I called a new guy into my office to walk him through the days work, and i kept lettin' em rip like an 80s trump power move, he didn't say poo poo

:hmmyes:

now you own him in the next life. Pro move.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if a coworker did that to me i would get a jar and start scooping the air and tell 'em i'm collecting dna for the file

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'd happily fart on you while you were bent over collecting my rear end gas Poindexter.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Bad Purchase posted:

if a coworker did that to me i would get a jar and start scooping the air and tell 'em i'm collecting dna for the file

real talk i really, really need to know if this is a joke or there's actually dna in farts

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

yes there is and there is also a file

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I might be going away for awhile

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

pin the crime on jimmyjams

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

vaginite posted:

I might be going away for awhile

lol

pretty sure farting, unless you can show signs of harrassment like that one guy and accuser, are not actionable. Let them collect your gas friend... they get to smell it again while waving around the jar

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

lol

https://www.complex.com/life/2018/04/man-loses-lawsuit-against-boss-accused-of-maliciously-farting-on-him-for-a-year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Wendigee posted:

lol

pretty sure farting, unless you can show signs of harrassment like that one guy and accuser, are not actionable. Let them collect your gas friend... they get to smell it again while waving around the jar

In my opening arguments, I’d like to state to the jury that the plaintiff’s jar of farts is neither relevant nor actionable